President Donald Trump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

A friend of mine sent me this cute little story,it fits Trump to a T...The title of the story is....'If Trump were Captain of the Titanic'

''There isn't any iceberg...There was an iceberg but it's in a totally different ocean...The iceberg is in this ocean but it will melt very soon...There is an iceberg but we didn't hit the iceberg...We hit the iceberg,but the damage will be repaired very shortly...The iceberg is a Chinese iceberg...We are taking on water but every passenger who wants a lifeboat can get a lifeboat,and they are beautiful lifeboats...Look,passengers need to ask nicely for the lifeboats if they want them...We don't have any lifeboats,we're not lifeboat distributors...Passengers should have planned for icebergs and brought their own lifeboats...I really don't think we need that many lifeboats...We have lifeboats and there supposed to be our lifeboats,not the passengers lifeboats...The lifeboats were left on shore by the last Captain of this ship...Nobody could have foreseen the Chinese iceberg,except the Chinese!!!!

Comment

Comparison. Always interesting.....

https://youtu.be/b-cZG81-MPQ

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        Comparison. Always interesting.....

https://youtu.be/b-cZG81-MPQ
        Like some of us have said all along.
        Now the shoe is on the other foot.
        Complaining about golf ... imagine that ... and the deficit ...
        Last edited by fxstc07; 08-13-2020, 08:04 AM.

Comment

I am sure some members will have an answer for Trump, I mean the Brown Shirt’s
          https://youtu.be/SWXLk6eWQJc
          Last edited by fedexnuno; 08-15-2020, 04:08 AM.

Comment

Stop “F”ing with the post office and play your cards like a human being!
            https://youtu.be/BJy3FM_sLqM

Comment

Years ago we had many discussions here about the privatizing of prisons. We have one of these prisons in the county where I live and I had heard they were detaining illegals there. Seems these prisons have a big agenda.

Private prison companies shower campaign cash on Trump and Republicans
              HOUSTON (AP)—Executives at the nation’s two largest private prison companies have been donating large sums to President Donald Trump and Republican candidates with an eye toward the November elections that one of the corporations believes will lead to a rebound in its stock price.

The fortunes of private prison companies have become increasingly intertwined with the nation’s politics in an era when the Trump administration has been detaining tens of thousands of immigrants and asylum seekers at their facilities. Together, CoreCivic and GEO Group made about $1.3 billion last year in contracts with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement. Each company relies on ICE for around 30% of its revenue.

Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden has committed to ending the use of private prisons for detention after facing pressure from Sen. Bernie Sanders and others, who argue for-profit detention is tied to racial injustice and policies that lead to more incarceration.
              Positioning themselves for the future, GEO and CoreCivic recently agreed to long-term contracts with the Trump administration for several immigration detention centers in Texas and California. Those agreements would be difficult to unwind if Biden wins.
              https://www.peoplesworld.org/article...d-republicans/

Comment

I thought I heard whining and crying this morning. I was right. Seems the little orange man had another legal setback.
                All this from the man who sues schools so they don't divulge his grades. ( He's so smart, a very stable genius ! )
                Fights to keep his tax and financial records secret while claiming he is so rich. ( He's so rich, like a billionaire ! )
                Attempts to stop books from being published, all because they paint the picture of Trump's illegal and unscrupulous dealings. ( Family knows best ! )

Trump loses court ruling to quash subpoena for tax records
                A federal judge has rejected President Donald Trump’s attempt to quash a subpoena for his tax returns as part of an investigation into hush payments to women who alleged affairs, which Trump long has denied.
                The Manhattan District Attorney's Office had subpoenaed Trump's accounting firm, Mazars, for eight years worth of the president's personal and business tax returns.
                The investigation is looking into bank and tax fraud, according to previous court filings.
                The chickens are coming home to roost !

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-lose..._headlines_hed

Comment

I know many people are single issue voters. Many use evangelical issues, others demand protection of the 2nd amendment, others want tax reform. Of all those issues, none would have as much of an impact on millions of seniors and disabled as the failure of our Social Security system. It is one of the long standing programs that seems to attract those politicians who feel ( and call it ) an entitlement. Many have voiced the desire to limit, change or just reduce Social Security. A large percentage of people collecting need what they get for daily living expenses. They don't need less, they need more.
                  I always question why anybody would want to see the destruction of one of the most beneficial and important programs our government has ever gave to the citizens.

Social Security Cuts Are a Major Issue in the 2020 Election, Data Reveals
                  When Americans line up to vote in the upcoming election, they'll be considering a number of key issues -- and Social Security's fate is one of them. In a recent poll by Data for Progress, a progressive think tank, preventing cuts to Social Security benefits ranked highly among voters' priorities, with 54% stating that protecting that income stream is crucial. Meanwhile, 29% said universal healthcare is top a concern, while 26% said raising the minimum wage is a major issue they'll be looking at when they hit the polls .
                  This data certainly sends a very clear message: Americans value Social Security and want to make sure their benefits aren't at risk of disappearing. But how worried should the public really be?
                  Since March, tens of millions of Americans have lost their jobs, and so Social Security has lost a large amount of payroll tax revenue. At the same time, President Trump just signed an executive order calling for the deferment of payroll taxes from September through December of 2020. If those taxes are paid later on, it won't hurt Social Security too much, but if those deferred taxes are ultimately forgiven -- which the presidents says is his ultimate goal -- it could mean that the program depletes its trust funds much, much sooner than 2035.
                  Democratic candidate Joe Biden wants to see more payroll taxes imposed on higher earners to generate additional revenue for Social Security. Meanwhile, President Trump has hinted for years that he's interested in Social Security reforms, and the fact that he's looking to forgive four months' worth of payroll taxes is a sign that Social Security beneficiaries may not fare all that well if he's reelected.
                  https://www.fool.com/retirement/2020...e-in-the-2020/

Comment

Watch this tik tok

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMJkWgTC5/

Comment

Let's reflect on the Trump's family's level of service to their country. Can you say none ?
                      Cadet bone spurs talks a good talk, but has any family members ever served in the military ? Nope.
                      Has any extended member ( grandfather, etc. ) of the Trump family ever served anywhere ? Nope.
                      Trump is familiar with his bunker in which he cowers in fear. #bunkerbit** !

Here is a little commentary from a Gold Star family member. He tells it like he sees it.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                        Let's reflect on the Trump's family's level of service to their country. Can you say none ?
                        Cadet bone spurs talks a good talk, but has any family members ever served in the military ? Nope.
                        Has any extended member ( grandfather, etc. ) of the Trump family ever served anywhere ? Nope.
                        Trump is familiar with his bunker in which he cowers in fear. #bunkerbit** !

Here is a little commentary from a Gold Star family member. He tells it like he sees it.

Did Obama or any family member serve?? Did Bill Clinton or any member serve?? Non stop from you..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                          Did Obama or any family member serve?? Did Bill Clinton or any member serve?? Non stop from you..
                          Of course, change the narrative.
                          Trump's in office ... or his bunker ...
                          Guaranteed, you'll never find bevis, butthead or any member of the Trumpelstiltskin family in any military uniform.

Comment

This is beyond frightening. I am going to say it right here. This president is a psycho!! And yes I am going over the allowed number of paragraphs for this one. How many of you on this site collect SS?? I start collecting it next month. This will throw this country into poverty like we have never seen in our lifetimes.

IBEW leader blows the whistle on Trump plan to cut Social Security

WASHINGTON—The Alliance for Retired Americans and the Electrical Workers (IBEW) are blowing a loud whistle on GOP President Donald Trump’s threat to the financial future of Social Security.

Let him get away with it, they warn, and the chances for a sane and secure retirement for millions would slide downhill.

And Social Security’s chief actuary, according to a top pro-Social Security activist, predicts that if Trump cuts off the cash Social Security needs to send out its monthly checks, the end could come as soon as 2023.

The threat, say IBEW President Lonnie Stephenson and ARA Executive Director Richard Fiesta, was buried in Trump’s comments when he unveiled an executive order on August 8 mandating businesses stop withholding payroll taxes through the end of 2021.

Trump wants to boost corporate cash flows which have been cut, he claims, by closures due to the coronavirus pandemic. Trump’s payroll tax cut edict got a cool reception even from his own GOP allies on Capitol Hill and it hasn’t been implemented yet.

But what Richard Fiesta, the Alliance’s executive director, and Lonnie Stephenson, IBEW’s president, noticed was Trump’s accompanying statement that he would continue the non-withholding after December 31.
                            https://www.peoplesworld.org/article...cial-security/

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                              This is beyond frightening. I am going to say it right here. This president is a psycho!! And yes I am going over the allowed number of paragraphs for this one. How many of you on this site collect SS?? I start collecting it next month. This will throw this country into poverty like we have never seen in our lifetimes.

IBEW leader blows the whistle on Trump plan to cut Social Security

https://www.peoplesworld.org/article...cial-security/
                              Cash them while you can. So much uncertainty.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                                Of course, change the narrative.
                                Trump's in office ... or his bunker ...
                                Guaranteed, you'll never find bevis, butthead or any member of the Trumpelstiltskin family in any military uniform.
                                http://www.thedp.com/article/2020/08...ction-delaware
                                As much as I lacked confidence in my ability to communicate verbally, I always had confidence in my athletic ability,” Biden wrote in his memoir, "Promises to Keep: On Life and Politics." “Sports were as natural to me as speaking was unnatural. And sports turned out to be my ticket to acceptance — and more. I wasn’t easily intimidated in a game, so even when I stuttered, I was always the kid who said, ‘Give me the ball.’”

Robert Markel, an Archmere graduate and former baseball teammate of Biden’s, recalls his classmate fondly.
                                He was right. Archmere cruised to its conference title with a perfect 8-0 record. It was a storybook season, and Biden was at the forefront.

In the conference scoring race, Biden finished fifth with four touchdowns through four games for 24 points, higher than any other Archmere player. When his four non-conference games are also taken into account, Biden’s point total that year skyrocketed to 60, putting him among the highest in the state of Delaware.
                                https://www.insidesources.com/joe-bi...emocrats-care/

INSIDEALERTS

InsideSources
                                Search...
                                Joe Biden’s Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump’s. Do Democrats Care?
                                Joe Biden at the age of 26. (Instagram)
                                NEWS
                                Politics
                                Joe Biden’s Draft Record Looks a Lot Like Donald Trump’s. Do Democrats Care?
                                Posted to Politics June 09, 2019 by Michael Graham
                                Email PrintShare This Tweet This
                                He was 6 feet tall and had an athlete’s build. He played football in high school and was active in sports throughout college. He spent one summer as a lifeguard at a local pool.

But after he graduated college in the spring of 1968 and became eligible for the draft and —possibly — combat duty in Vietnam, he received a diagnosis that let him avoid military service.

No, not bone spurs. Asthma.

And his name was Joe Biden.

Just a few months before President Donald Trump received his now-infamous diagnosis of “bone spurs in the heels,” former high school football star Biden got the same 1-Y draft deferment for “asthma as a teenager.” It was one of five deferments Biden received (the same number as notorious GOP “draft dodger” Dick Cheney) and allowed him to avoid being drafted at the height of the war. The year 1968 was one of the bloodiest of the Vietnam conflict with 296,406 Americans drafted into military service — the second-highest during the war.

Comment

Working...
                                X