• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: President Donald Trump

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    Antrim Co. vote count problem was ballot change, not software

A little more about the problems.

https://www.woodtv.com/news/election...-not-software/
    We have a very important presidential election....nice convenient time to experiment.....experiment with mail ins instead of live voting....experiments on machines and computers....and magically they always favor Bide.
    I call for a revote....live voting only.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
      We have a very important presidential election....nice convenient time to experiment.....experiment with mail ins instead of live voting....experiments on machines and computers....and magically they always favor Bide.
      I call for a revote....live voting only.
      I call for a recount of the 2016 presidential race because 56 million absentee and mail votes were submitted.
      Did trump really win ?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Can we rename this thread...EX President Donald Trump now?

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          I call for a recount of the 2016 presidential race because 56 million absentee and mail votes were submitted.
          Did trump really win ?

Brother, I honestly think Trump probably also said Stop the Counting back then!
          After seeing him saying that recently.

Comment

Originally posted by Haz-Man View Post
            Sounds good to me! Staff, lets take a vote!

Comment

Unless I'm mistaken,Donald Trump is still the President of the United States,despite the rhetoric coming from corporate democrats,and besides,If you had any sense of 'decorum',the proper pronunciation would be ''FORMER'' President Trump...but when you have 'vultures' picking at a carcass,all means of decorum and class go out the window...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                Unless I'm mistaken,Donald Trump is still the President of the United States,despite the rhetoric coming from corporate democrats,and besides,If you had any sense of 'decorum',the proper pronunciation would be ''FORMER'' President Trump...but when you have 'vultures' picking at a carcass,all means of decorum and class go out the window...
                Maybe you should look at Obama's thread on TOL.
                No "decorum" there. He wasn't named a former, or EX, and called a traitor by the person who started the thread.
                Don't judge us without doing the same for all.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                  To have even refer to Trump as "President" has been an insult to the 44 Americans that preceded him...including Nixon

Comment

To have even refer to Trump as "President" has been an insult to the 44 Americans that preceded him...including Nixon
                    Just an opinion. I think he's the Greatest President of our lifetime.
                    The rest have done nothing for unions since 1955.
                    Our relationship with Dems does nothing for us...its a smokescreen game. They con us for support and money and do nothing for us.
                    Imo they are scum of the earth and Biden, Hoffa and Trumka are too. They all help themselves and they are the only beneficiaries of the relationship.

We all lose numbers except the public sector. Meaning our power doesn't increase which is exactly how the white collar corporate controlled globalist politicians want it. We lose numbers. That's the goal....and our leaders help them.
                    Lose numbers and take concessions.
                    Obama probably orchestrated concession to keep cost down on shipping to make his economy look better.
                    Last edited by slavenomore; 11-09-2020, 01:25 PM.

Comment

What has Trump done for union membership ?

Union membership falls to record low of 10.3 percent

The percentage of salaried workers in labor unions fell 0.2 points in 2019 to a record low of 10.3 percent, almost half the 20.3 percent rate in 1983 and a 2-point drop from a decade earlier,according to data the Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) released Wednesday.
                      The decline in union density is not surprising. Despite the talk of a boom economy, the climate for organizing has become much more hostile in the last year under the openly anti-union Trump NLRB.
                      https://thehill.com/policy/finance/4...of-103-percent

Comment

https://youtu.be/WuIPgaHc3Gk

Comment

What a sorry bastard you are Trump. Weak. Petty. Loser times a billion. Preparing the incoming President and his administration would be the highest order of the day if you were able to function in any capacity of a patriotic American.

Rice offers one possible reason there have been no security briefings for Biden transition team

Former Ambassador Susan Rice, writing for The New York Times, frames the danger involved in depriving President-elect Joe Biden of access to top intelligence briefings normally afforded to the incoming commander in chief of our armed forces.

Rice first recounts her own experience of working through three transitions, including, ultimately, the transition from the Barack Obama administration to that of Donald Trump. In that case, she describes how she “laid out in depth the numerous challenges (Trump) would confront immediately—from the campaign to defeat the Islamic State to threats posed by Russia, China, Iran and North Korea. I also stressed the need to be prepared for less obvious threats, like the potentially catastrophic collapse of the Mosul Dam in Iraq and pandemic disease.”

The reaction from Trump and his people was typical both in its arrogance and blithe disinterest; Rice spent a few hours with now-convicted felon Michael Flynn detailing the most serious concerns. As it turned out, those few hours constituted the near-totality of the interaction between the incoming Trump and outgoing Obama team with regard to national security. Trump’s people had been specifically told not to meet with the Obama people, obviously intended as a gesture of contempt.

Rice notes that in the current “transition phase,” Trump’s people have denied the Biden team access to intelligence briefings with respect to national security threats, COVID-19, and related economic issues—and how the American public could pay the price for those denials.
                          https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...ransition-team

Comment

'Unconscionable': Trump admin moves to freeze wages for essential farmworkers amid pandemic

The headline says it all.... You suck Trump.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-amid-pandemic
                            Last edited by fxstc07; 11-14-2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                              What a sorry bastard you are Trump. Weak. Petty. Loser times a billion. Preparing the incoming President and his administration would be the highest order of the day if you were able to function in any capacity of a patriotic American.

Rice offers one possible reason there have been no security briefings for Biden transition team

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...ransition-team
                              Clinton didn't allow Bush in until midDecember.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                                Clinton didn't allow Bush in until midDecember.
                                Only because the Supreme Court had to decide the election on Dec. 12th.

Comment

Working...
                                X