Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney, UPS employees win ruling against Teamsters

Good ole RTW!!! These people are fools!

Eight Walt Disney World and employees have won a National Labor Relations Board case against a local union that they said obstructed their attempts to drop their memberships.

The National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation, which represented four Disney workers, announced the ruling Monday. Administrative Law Judge Michael Rosas issued the ruling last week.

Rosas ordered the Teamsters to accept the resignations and reimburse workers for dues collected, with interest. The judge also ordered the union to distribute and post a notice informing employees it had broken federal labor law and spelling out workers’ rights.

“Hopefully more people will come to know what their rights are and how to exercise them,” said Mark Mix, the National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation’s president.
    https://stockdailydish.com/disney-up...nst-teamsters/

Re: Disney, UPS employees win ruling against Teamsters

From the link you provided ABFwife....

“Hopefully more people will come to know what their rights are and how to exercise them,” said Mark Mix, the National Right to Work Legal Defense Foundation’s president."
    My wishes? I'm hoping our representatives work to ensure scabs receive not one benefit as being included in a dues paying bargaining unit.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 222lifer; 12-18-2019, 10:41 PM.

Comment

I'm seeing everything but the article.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
        That's weird. Me too. When I searched for a different link everything that came back was from 2017.

Comment

Originally posted by RedRollingRoadblock View Post
          Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
          That's weird. Me too. When I searched for a different link everything that came back was from 2017.
          Yes, I believe it was an old article. Here it is.

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...327-story.html

Comment

Working...
          X