Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Allows Undocumented Immigrants To Get Drivers Licences

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aw/2696451001/

Time for this nation to change to something else soon.
    These people allowing this are totally demented. As citizens we have to have all kinds of documents and have it all done right to do anything...CDL licenses...to get kids into school...to get jobs...to get birth certificates and social security cards.
    And they are helping people who do not live here and are illegal to do whatever they want.
    Sorry United States Of America....it is almost time to end. The politicians only think of themselves and not the people. How much more are we supposed to take????
    This can not continue. The Democrats are only thinking about themselves and their own votes....you cannot expect citizens to do more than illegals. How dare you treat us like this!

"ALBANY, N.Y. – Federal immigration and border officials have been blocked from New York's DMV database, a move that keeps them from accessing data that can be used to help determine whether a vehicle owner has a criminal history or a warrant for their arrest....

....New York's Green Light Law took effect Saturday, allowing those without legal immigration status to apply for driver's licenses in New York.

But the law also included a provision prohibiting state DMV officials from providing any of its data to entities that enforce immigration law unless a judge orders them to, leading the state to cut off database access to at least three federal agencies last week.

Among them were U.S. Customs and Border Protection, or CBP — which patrols the U.S.-Canada border in New York — and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, or ICE."

Re: NY Allows Undocumented Immigrants To Get Drivers Licences

And NJ does it too:
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...aw/2706182001/

Very sick imo.

Comment

...I return to my mantra for The day....
      Open up the jails.....nobody is justified to be there anymore.
      The politicians have forfeited their rights to keep them imo.

Comment

The politicians are criminals is what I'm saying....How can you allow undocumented immigrants into a governmentboffice and give the the privilege to drive and have state issued ID.....And make it so they cannot be picked up by the enforcement agencies in charge of picking them up........it is total insanity

Comment

This is what NYS does best, coddle and provide for illegals while they punish the LEGAL citizens with the highest taxes in the country.

Comment

This ilegal imagrant class is being used against the people to upend your constitution.
            It will be to late by the time you figure it out.
            It's not about you. It's about the ruling class displacing you.
            You are the enemy of the state you just don't know it yet

Comment

For those that can't understand the reasoning behind giving an immigrant a drivers license, it really is very simple.
              They will drive, with or without one.
              They are more inclined to follow the laws required by the DMV in any particular state if they are a licensed driver. Like buying insurance. Plus it also documents their place of residence, etc.
              Ever been hit in an accident by an unlicensed driver ? Many have, only to find the immigrant has left the country, or didn't have insurance.
              Last edited by fxstc07; 12-27-2019, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                For those that can't understand the reasoning behind giving an immigrant a drivers license, it really is very simple.
                They are more inclined to follow the laws required by the DMV in any particular state if they are a licensed driver. Like buying insurance. Plus it also documents their place of residence, etc.
                Ever been hit in an accident by an unlicensed driver ? Many have, only to find the immigrant has left the country, or didn't have insurance.
                This thread is about "Illegal immigrants.Not legal immigrants. Big difference.. Now if an illegal immigrant will not follow our immigration law then what makes you think they will follow laws required by the DMV?

Comment

These are ILLEGALS,not legal citizens of the state.They have already broken the immigration laws, what makes anyone think they will be accountable for anything.Just another drag on a state which has a 6+BILLION dollar deficit already.

Comment

Plenty of "legal" citizens don't follow the laws of the land.
                    I made my explanation, and that is my opinion. I would rather them have a license, then not.
                    Besides, complaining about the cost is not an issue. We all pay for the privilege of driving and processing a license. They aren't free.

Comment

I made my explanation, and that is my opinion. I would rather them have a license, then not.
                      Besides, complaining about the cost is not an issue. We all pay for the privilege of driving and processing a license. They aren't free.
                      So your okay with illegals having drivers licenses ?? Again I use the word "Illegals" as they shouldn't be in this country to start with.. But that would be for another thread as I don't want to go OFF Topic.. But it seems your okay because they have to pay for them.. I read about horror stories the other day in New York about their DMV offices.. The governors of NY and NJ are both idiots..But maybe its all about the fees.. You know just another way for states to raise money..

Comment

Illegal immigrants don't belong here and they surely don't deserve a drivers license, under any circumstances.That is my opinion.

Comment

I do not think NJ is doing it the way of NY.
                          At least the story did not say so.
                          But NY is not allowing any info to enforcement type agencies.....but I'm sure if an American citizen has an issue that needs enforcing....it will be released.
                          And can these license s be used to sneak in to vote...There is no secret that the Democrats want the immigrant vote.....they want to hide these people....if they started hiding everybody can there be justice?
                          Instead they hide some....the ones whose votes they want.
                          I do not view harboring or supporting illegal immigrants as a saintly thing. There are rules And they must be followed or nobody should have to follow them.
                          I think there are many businessmen or consumers taking total advantage of people who have no full rights. I'm sorry that they don't have full rights but there are rules to get them.
                          I think it is catering to greedy consumers and businessmen with political connections and the politicians on left and right who have allowed it this long are benefiting.
                          There is very sick human trafficking going on and this bleeding heart immigration politicking is also helping to cover for very sick human traffickers....who are making money off of the exploitation. They also can be hidden with the NY law...and the sick thing is that I would not put it past the politicians to hide them knowingly.
                          Last edited by slavenomore; 12-28-2019, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                            I do not think NJ is doing it the way of NY.
                            At least the story did not say so.
                            But NY is not allowing any info to enforcement type agencies.....but I'm sure if an American citizen has an issue that needs enforcing....it will be released.
                            And can these license s be used to sneak in to vote...There is no secret that the Democrats want the immigrant vote.....they want to hide these people....if they started hiding everybody can there be justice?
                            Instead they hide some....the ones whose votes they want.
                            I do not view harboring or supporting illegal immigrants as a saintly thing. There are rules And they must be followed or nobody should have to follow them.
                            I think there are many businessmen or consumers taking total advantage of people who have no full rights. I'm sorry that they don't have full rights but there are rules to get them.
                            I think it is catering to greedy consumers and businessmen with political connections and the politicians on left and right who have allowed it this long are benefiting.
                            There is very sick human trafficking going on and this bleeding heart immigration politicking is also helping to cover for very sick human traffickers....who are making money off of the exploitation. They also can be hidden with the NY law...and the sick thing is that I would not put it past the politicians to hide them knowingly.
                            I agree that they want to allow the illegals here to gain votes.. They are losing many Hispanic and black voters to the Republican side as those groups see what the democrats have done to them over the years..
                            But the giving licenses to Illegals is just part of how Cuomo is destroying New York along with comrade hate the police buddy Mayor DiBlasio..

Comment

Somebody is really pushing for chaos here.
                              These politicians are criminals.....should nonunion vote on our contracts? NO!
                              These people should not be allowed to drive or vote.
                              They are pushing for some kind of extreme chaos.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...izens-to-vote/

BREITBART
                              BORDER TERROR THREATWAR POWERS RESOULTIONPE-LOSE-IPEACE PREZMEDIA SHAMEHARRY & MEGHAN
                              New York Democrats Move to Register Illegal Aliens, Non-Citizens to Vote
                              Illegal Aliens Registered to Vote in New YorkAssociated Press
                              JOHN BINDER9 Jan 20203,650
                              2:31
                              New York State Senate Democrats have advanced a plan that will automatically register to vote all residents who apply for a driver’s licenses — which now includes non-citizens and illegal aliens — unless they “opt-out.”

On Thursday, Senate Senate Democrats passed legislation that will automatically register all residents who obtain driver’s licenses through the New York Department of Motor Vehicles (DMVs). As of this year, illegal aliens are able to obtain driver’s licenses in New York, indicating that illegal aliens and non-citizens will only be excluded from the state voter rolls if they check the “opt-out” box before applying for a license.

Comment

Working...
                              X