Coronavirus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

This is from someone on Facebook.. It is a message that was copied and copied and copied.. I do not know the author..

I don't know if you agree, but something invisible came and put everything in its place.

Suddenly the gasoline went down, pollution went down, people started to have more time - so much time that they do not know what to do with it - parents are spending time with their kids as a family, work is no longer a priority, or traveling or social life either.
    Suddenly we silently see within ourselves and understand the value of the words "solidarity", "love", "strength", "empathy" and "faith".

In an instant we realized that we are all in the same boat; rich and poor. That the supermarket shelves are empty and the hospitals are full.

New cars and old cars also stand in the garages, simply because nobody can get out. Empty streets, less pollution, clean air, the land also breathes.
    The human returns to his origins, realizing that with or without money, the important thing is to survive.

Today, health is the main thing, even in spite of wanting to have or possessing.
    It took 6 days for the universe to establish the social equality that was said to be impossible. Fear invaded everyone.

At least this happened to realize the vulnerability of the human being.
    Nature is forcing us to clean up the mess made by ourselves.

Our overthrown gods:
    -Money
    -Sports
    -Fame
    -Politics

What the coronavirus is teaching us:
    -Our best protection: GOD
    -Our best refuge: HOME
    - Our best company: FAMILY
    - Our real time: TODAY
    - Nature's call: STOP US
    - Its message: WAIT, RESPECT

We are not gods, we are not kings, we do not have the power of controlling everything.

We are part of a whole, fragile, brittle and vulnerable something. Part of a whole something that we wanted to dominate & today is telling us:

Stop, breathe, respect.
    Go back to the basics, to the essentials, that the peace of your soul guide you towards what you are:a CREATION.

I copied this from someone else's wall because indeed this is the reflection that we must have TODAY!!!

Comment

Another conspiracy story.. some believe and some don't.. I do believe though that China is to blame for at least hiding it from the world..

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/02/c..._campaign=push

Richard H. Ebright, a molecular biologist who has been quoted as a coronavirus expert by The Washington Post and MSNBC, said Thursday that it’s possible that COVID-19 leaked from a Wuhan lab.
      Shi Zhengli, China’s leading virologist on bat-borne viruses, said in March that she lost sleep worrying that the virus could have leaked from her lab in Wuhan after she first learned of the virus in December.
      Shi now tells those who share the concerns she once had to “shut their stinking mouths.”
      A molecular biologist who has been quoted as a coronavirus expert by The Washington Post and MSNBC said Thursday in no uncertain terms that the novel coronavirus could have been unleashed due to a leak from the Wuhan Institute of Virology.
      China’s top virologist on bat-borne viruses, Shi Zhengli, has sworn on her life that the virus did not leak from her Wuhan lab, saying that its spread was “nature punishing the human race for keeping uncivilized living habits.”

Comment

The local news is reporting, with video, that Delaware state troopers are stopping out of state tagged cars and turning them back, except for essential reasons. Shopping for cheap gas, booze and other stuff in the "no sales tax" state doesn't matter.
        Go home !

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          The local news is reporting, with video, that Delaware state troopers are stopping out of state tagged cars and turning them back, except for essential reasons. Shopping for cheap gas, booze and other stuff in the "no sales tax" state doesn't matter.
          Go home !
          Just wanted to add the article for the above story.

Driving with N.J. plates? Delaware doesn’t want you until coronavirus is over
          In an effort to stop the spread of the coronavirus, police in Delaware are pulling over people they catch driving into their state with out-of-state license plates and ordering them to self-quarantine or go home.

“Now is not the time to visit Delaware. As a state and a nation, we are facing a serious situation that is getting worse each day,” Master Corporal Michael Austin, spokesperson for Delaware State Police, said in a statement Thursday.

Drivers from other states who get stopped will be required to either quarantine for 14 days in Delaware or return to their home states, Austin said.

The order does not apply to out-of-state drivers on I-95, I-295, or I-495. Out-of-state drivers are allowed to pass through Delaware while traveling to another state.
          https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...s-is-over.html

Comment

This virus didn't come out of nowhere...we knew we were unprepared for it for some time....

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...tage-pandemic/

"Exclusive: The Military Knew Years Ago That a Coronavirus Was Coming
            The Pentagon warned the White House about a shortage of ventilators, face masks, and hospital beds in 2017—but the Trump administration did nothing.

Despite President Trump’s repeated assertions that the Covid-19 epidemic was “unforeseen” and “came out of nowhere,” the Pentagon was well aware of not just the threat of a novel influenza, but even anticipated the consequent scarcity of ventilators, face masks, and hospital beds, according to a 2017 Pentagon plan obtained by The Nation.

“The most likely and significant threat is a novel respiratory disease, particularly a novel influenza disease,” the military plan states. Covid-19 is a respiratory disease caused by the novel (meaning new to humans) coronavirus. The document specifically references coronavirus on several occasions, in one instance saying, “Coronavirus infections [are] common around the world.”

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
              This virus didn't come out of nowhere...we knew we were unprepared for it for some time....

The Pentagon warned the White House about a shortage of ventilators, face masks, and hospital beds in 2017—but the Trump administration did nothing.

Despite President Trump’s repeated assertions that the Covid-19 epidemic was “unforeseen” and “came out of nowhere,” the Pentagon was well aware of not just the threat of a novel influenza, but even anticipated the consequent scarcity of ventilators, face masks, and hospital beds, according to a 2017 Pentagon plan obtained by The Nation.

“The most likely and significant threat is a novel respiratory disease, particularly a novel influenza disease,” the military plan states. Covid-19 is a respiratory disease caused by the novel (meaning new to humans) coronavirus. The document specifically references coronavirus on several occasions, in one instance saying, “Coronavirus infections [are] common around the world.”
              There will be finger pointing about this virus for a long time.. Once again "unnamed" sources.. So is it true or just another conspiracy theory like I posted earlier.. And the dates used in your link used the dates 2014 to 2017.. Most of that time Obama occupied the white House.. Look you can blame Trump and I can blame Obama but the truth is it is getting worse..
              For me I think it is the Chinese government should get the blame.. But before all the finger pointing should start I think we should wait until they solve it.. Saying a prayer for those infected and hope for a speedy recovery..

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                Yep. It's bad. And scarey. Places where I go or have gone are constantly turning up with positive tested employees.
                And they close down and sanitize for a few hours or a day and open back up.
                One of my daughters had a desk next to a guy who is now sick and his family too. It takes 5 days to get test results back to find if they are sick from the virus. Also has a locker next to somebody who did test positive and she said hello to every day. I think the company doesn't tell them who is positive. They find out from coworkers who know them. I don't even know if she has way to find out about the guy with the desk.
                She has a little bit of sore throat and headache.
                I said go get tested. Don't wait. She said she thinks it's more likely to get the virus by standing in line to get tested. She lives with a friend.
                She deals with life sustaining supplies. Necessary ones. And people are positive testing there. And they use alot of precautions.
                They need to get this under control.

The US Military?....Think about this...The tiniest,most primitive,invisible life form is now 'Controlling Behavior' of the most arrogant,and evolved life form on Earth!!!!

Mother Nature...How did she put it?...Oh Yeah....''Who's Your Daddy''!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

We still are not sure if it's Mother Nature or.
                  Man made?

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                    There will be finger pointing about this virus for a long time.. Once again "unnamed" sources.. So is it true or just another conspiracy theory like I posted earlier.. And the dates used in your link used the dates 2014 to 2017.. Most of that time Obama occupied the white House.. Look you can blame Trump and I can blame Obama but the truth is it is getting worse..
                    For me I think it is the Chinese government should get the blame.. But before all the finger pointing should start I think we should wait until they solve it.. Saying a prayer for those infected and hope for a speedy recovery..
                    Yep, it's the Chinese (Maybe,Maybe Not..it's never us is it) But as I have stated before the Military was in Wuhan, in October..do you not think that the CIA went along with them? And it's kinda strange we didn't do very well....

"The United States competed at the 2019 Military World Games held in Wuhan, China from 18 to 27 October 2019. In total athletes representing the United States won three silver medals and five bronze medals and the country finished in 35th place in the medal table.

United States at the 2019 Military World Games - Wikipedia"

Place 35th over all, were they all sick or all CIA agents? pretty poor showing for a World Power wouldn't you say? and you can bet the CIA knew China had a bio-lab there..prefect set-up wouldn't you say (IMO bio-labs and Nuclear weapons should be outlawed for all Nations sooner or later a nut-job going to get ahold of one or the other) question so did Trump send the CIA to do it to ruin there economy, can anyone say trade talks? Or let's see Joe Biden came out of not where and it looks like he will be running for President...said he would pick a women V.P., Hillary?, I bet she has some pretty good CIA connections...two kills with one bullet, ruin the Chinese economy and the US economy.....bad economy means New President, Biden wins, she become VP, we all know he sick (dies in office) she becomes President....something to think about..and by the way the Washington Post is probably a CIA asset IMO...and the CIA we all know what they do don't we...surely evil people IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCjWAq7563I

CUI BONO......To Whom is it a Benefit....What did the Chinese get out of it? If they did it IMO it was a accident (get rid of these Bio-Labs) and we had ample time to prepare IMO the told the WHO in January and if we did it it's Who and Why.....other thing to think about...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/corona...id2020/5706153

"What is the infamous ID2020? It is an alliance of public-private partners, including UN agencies and civil society. It’s an electronic ID program that uses generalized vaccination as a platform for digital identity."

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...is-vaccinated/

"For years, Bill Gates has been at the forefront of research regarding global pandemics and mass vaccination campaigns. In the past decade, Gates went on record several times stating that the world was not ready for a global pandemic.

In October 2019 (only a few months before the apparition of COVID-19) the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (in cooperation with the World Economic Forum) hosted Event 201, a 3.5-hour table-top simulation of a global pandemic.

Oddly enough, this simulation was about a novel coronavirus that would kill millions. About eight weeks later, an actual novel coronavirus spurred in China. This lead to some people wondering if this exercise actually predicted the spread of COVID-19. In response to these questions, a statement was posted on the Event 201 website."

Comment

Yep, it's the Chinese (Maybe,Maybe Not..it's never us is it) But as I have stated before the Military was in Wuhan, in October..do you not think that the CIA went along with them? And it's kinda strange we didn't do very well....

"The United States competed at the 2019 Military World Games held in Wuhan, China from 18 to 27 October 2019. In total athletes representing the United States won three silver medals and five bronze medals and the country finished in 35th place in the medal table.

United States at the 2019 Military World Games - Wikipedia"

Place 35th over all, were they all sick or all CIA agents? pretty poor showing for a World Power wouldn't you say? and you can bet the CIA knew China had a bio-lab there..prefect set-up wouldn't you say (IMO bio-labs and Nuclear weapons should be outlawed for all Nations sooner or later a nut-job going to get ahold of one or the other) question so did Trump send the CIA to do it to ruin there economy, can anyone say trade talks? Or let's see Joe Biden came out of not where and it looks like he will be running for President...said he would pick a women V.P., Hillary?, I bet she has some pretty good CIA connections...two kills with one bullet, ruin the Chinese economy and the US economy.....bad economy means New President, Biden wins, she become VP, we all know he sick (dies in office) she becomes President....something to think about..and by the way the Washington Post is probably a CIA asset IMO...and the CIA we all know what they do don't we...surely evil people IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZCjWAq7563I

CUI BONO......To Whom is it a Benefit....What did the Chinese get out of it? If they did it IMO it was a accident (get rid of these Bio-Labs) and we had ample time to prepare IMO the told the WHO in January and if we did it it's Who and Why.....other thing to think about...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/corona...id2020/5706153

"What is the infamous ID2020? It is an alliance of public-private partners, including UN agencies and civil society. It’s an electronic ID program that uses generalized vaccination as a platform for digital identity."

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestne...is-vaccinated/

"For years, Bill Gates has been at the forefront of research regarding global pandemics and mass vaccination campaigns. In the past decade, Gates went on record several times stating that the world was not ready for a global pandemic.

In October 2019 (only a few months before the apparition of COVID-19) the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (in cooperation with the World Economic Forum) hosted Event 201, a 3.5-hour table-top simulation of a global pandemic.

Oddly enough, this simulation was about a novel coronavirus that would kill millions. About eight weeks later, an actual novel coronavirus spurred in China. This lead to some people wondering if this exercise actually predicted the spread of COVID-19. In response to these questions, a statement was posted on the Event 201 website."
                      I wouldn't doubt that Bill gates is involved somehow..I do remember back a few years he was all in on population control

https://www.liveaction.org/news/bill...ation-control/

Two of the wealthiest men in the world choose to spend their money on controlling the number of people of color born into the world. Good friends (and considered the most charitable American billionaires) Bill Gates and Warren Buffett could afford to help millions out of poverty; instead, they focus their efforts and considerable wealth on preventing the births of children whom Planned Parenthood’s founder Margaret Sanger would have considered “unfit.” And their efforts expand abroad as well.

Bill Gates

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is the largest private philanthropic foundation in the world and has dedicated itself to funding reproductive control in poor countries where citizens are in need of water, food, and access to basic health care. The foundation supports organizations that focus on encouraging abortion among minorities and disadvantaged women. While the Gates family also uses the foundation to provide educational scholarships and fight malaria, Bill Gates has not hesitated to admit population control is his goal. Gates has stated publicly that his father was very involved with Planned Parenthood. He stated in an interview with Bill Moyers, “When I was growing up, my parents were … involved in various volunteer things. My dad was head of Planned Parenthood. And it was very controversial to be involved with that.”
                      The CIA? Involved?? But saying the CIA might have been the ones competing in the military games?? I watch a few TV shows [Homeland is one] where the CIA is involved and they are some bad asses.. IMO if they competed they would have won the gold all away around.. And Biden becoming President?? He might not remember how to get to the White House..

Just like JFK and 9/11.. The conspiracy theories will be coming out of the woodwork.

Comment

Just watched Trump and the Task Force.
                        6 or 7 days it should hit the top in NYC area, Louisianna, California and other high rate areas. Meaning there will be very ugly numbers of cases and deaths.
                        It's gonna be a scarey ugly week.
                        My daughter is feeling better. It's more a sinus problem. I had similar. Our sore throats are gone. We had no aches, (excepting headaches), fevers or chills. She thinks her coworker with desk next to hers is doing fine.
                        My daughter went on a local Esite, which you must do to prequalify for the test, and she didn't because you must have fever, coughs, or lung congestion or something.
                        She is taking a 3 day weekend.

Comment

Conspiracy theory?...Ok,I'll bite...Who,how and why?...Chinese?...No wait,of course,the Russians,that's the ticket...Bio-Weapon?...Was the CIA involved?...Maybe a conspiracy by the Global Industrialists to 'Cull the Herd' because of over-population...Maybe a conspiracy to rid the world of senior citizens so they can 'SAVE' Social Security and Medicare for the younger generation...Just think of the Mi$$ions they could save...

''OR''...How about these disgusting and filthy Chinese ''Wet-Markets'' where they sell snakes...bats...rats...cats...dogs...wolf puppies...monkeys...and ANY other animal that they can get their hands on for ''HUMAN CONSUMPTION'' in an open outdoor market that you can SMELL from miles away...Nah!!!!...NO CHANCE for a Disease to begin or thrive there...Out of the question...It HAS to be Man-Made!!!!!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...rkets-n2566304

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...pened-n2566025

''NO DISEASE HERE''

https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/....838x0_q80.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
                            Conspiracy theory?...Ok,I'll bite...Who,how and why?...Chinese?...No wait,of course,the Russians,that's the ticket...Bio-Weapon?...Was the CIA involved?...Maybe a conspiracy by the Global Industrialists to 'Cull the Herd' because of over-population...Maybe a conspiracy to rid the world of senior citizens so they can 'SAVE' Social Security and Medicare for the younger generation...Just think of the Mi$$ions they could save...

''OR''...How about these disgusting and filthy Chinese ''Wet-Markets'' where they sell snakes...bats...rats...cats...dogs...wolf puppies...monkeys...and ANY other animal that they can get their hands on for ''HUMAN CONSUMPTION'' in an open outdoor market that you can SMELL from miles away...Nah!!!!...NO CHANCE for a Disease to begin or thrive there...Out of the question...It HAS to be Man-Made!!!!!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/julior...rkets-n2566304

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bethba...pened-n2566025

''NO DISEASE HERE''

https://media.mnn.com/assets/images/....838x0_q80.jpg
                            I think you hit the nail on the head. Get rid of all the old people and just like that the youngin's can have free healthcare because of all the money they saved on Social Security. How come I didn't think of that?? That would be a big win win for Bernie. Oh wait he is part of the older people generation.
                            All kidding aside how is your neighbor doing?? Hope he is getting better.. This shit is real and and to see how many people don't have a clue running around like life is normal. Saw live pictures from the local Walmart,Lowe's and Home Depot,all the parking lots were almost full We don't have a whole lot up here yet but slowly it's getting here...Sadly some people just don't get it.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                              I think you hit the nail on the head. Get rid of all the old people and just like that the youngin's can have free healthcare because of all the money they saved on Social Security. How come I didn't think of that?? That would be a big win win for Bernie. Oh wait he is part of the older people generation.
                              All kidding aside how is your neighbor doing?? Hope he is getting better.. This shit is real and and to see how many people don't have a clue running around like life is normal. Saw live pictures from the local Walmart,Lowe's and Home Depot,all the parking lots were almost full We don't have a whole lot up here yet but slowly it's getting here...Sadly some people just don't get it.
                              He is doing better,still in ICU,but off of the ventilator and breathing on his own which is a great sign...Some very positive news for a community that really needs it...Thank You for remembering,that is very kind and thoughtful...Everyone is really spooked in these parts Crazy,taking it very seriously because so many families have personally been affected by the virus one way or another...My wife and I took the dog for another long walk around the neighborhood and a lot of people were out because it turned out to be a pretty nice day...When you meet and greet people,the mood is somber,subdued,grim,restrained,and almost uncomfortable,it's very strange...No one stands remotely close to anyone else,I mean not even 6ft...The conversation is light,but no one wants to talk about the elephant in the room,and I don't blame them...Our lives have been ripped apart by something none of us understand,and not knowing what the future holds or even if our lives will ever be the same again...I wish I had the words to explain it better,but there it is...

Most of the big box stores like Shop-Rite,Costco,BJ's,Whole Foods have long lines now...They're only letting a certain number of people in at a time...Some of them have professional private security forces running the show,as BJ's had today when my wife and I went there for a few things...Armed,Ex-Military for sure...Trained,Watchful,Serious,didn't miss a beat or a trick,kept things moving and in order with authority...Once again,very strange...But than again,my wife thinks I'm strange,so who the hell knows,maybe she's right,she usually is....

ABF closed the Brooklyn terminal because 5 people,including the TM I believe,tested positive for the virus...2 more companies on my peddle run closed because employees tested positive for the virus...Was at a stop on Friday that uses a temperature gun...XPO driver had 101.5 temperature...He said he felt fine...Company told him to leave the premises immediately...They called his terminal to let them know...He was ordered back to the terminal,also immediately...He was told to just park the vehicle,don't touch anything,go home,self-quarantine for at least 2 weeks...His tractor-trailer was also quarantined(they put cones all around it) until it was cleaned and sanitized by professionals...He said he felt fine...Infected and didn't know it?...If so,how many did he infect?...Maybe he wasn't infected...Can you take that chance?...Who the hell knows...This is the new normal...If you COUGH...SNEEZE...or FART...You better expect to self-quarantine for at least 2 weeks!!!!!

Comment

Why would any p/d driver let someone take their temperature?

I won't do that, Or sign any new paperwork or forms they want me to,..

If they want there crap, there it is, Or I can take it back with me,...

Comment

Working...
                                X