X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
    https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/we-wo...soon-not-ever/

We Won’t Be Getting “Back To Normal.” Not Soon. Not Ever.
    Did you read the list of things made in China? I can't even imagine what the increased costs of these good will do to our economy if and when China decides to export them to the US.
    https://www.theorganicprepper.com/co...ts-from-china/

Comment

Saturday Night Live on a Special stay home performance appearance

https://youtu.be/Kol7RE3wCNA

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        What is going on in NJ?? Another nurse fired??

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...facebook_njcom
        Haven't figure it out yet......if you tell the truth....you get fired or discredited or both....wellcome tho the 'New World Order". IMO

Comment

A meat packing plant in central Pennsylvania has hundreds of employees affected with COVID-19. The plant is closed, but I can't help wonder how much infected product was shipped or made it to the store shelves ?

Union: 164 workers test positive for COVID-19 at Cargill Meat Solutions
          EAST UNION TOWNSHIP, SCHUYLKILL COUNTY (WBRE/WYOU-TV) We are learning more about the impact the COVID-19 pandemic is having on a Hazleton area company that voluntarily shutdown this week in response to the crisis. Union officials now say 164 of the nearly 900 workers at the Cargill Meat Packing Plant have tested positive for the coronavirus.

Cargill is one of the largest employers in the Hazleton area. It’s located in the Humboldt Industrial Park. Union officials tell Eyewitness News they are working with the company to make sure this plant is safe for employees and managers before it reopens.

Cargill Meat Solutions employs around 900 people. Many of them live in the Greater Hazleton area, a COVID-19 hot zone. Company officials closed the plant down on Tuesday in response to COVID-19 concerns.
          https://www.pahomepage.com/news/unio...eat-solutions/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
            A meat packing plant in central Pennsylvania has hundreds of employees affected with COVID-19. The plant is closed, but I can't help wonder how much infected product was shipped or made it to the store shelves ?

That is a scary thought to think of, and wonder how much other products are also going to stores, that just comes into my head because of the incident that occurred at our facility with this shameful member who came to work knowing he was infected with Coronavirus just because he didn’t want to lose pay !
            And I know now that he’s probably not the only one out there doing that , I believe there’s people out there that don’t give a rats A*s about it either.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
              My girl got sent home today. Almost 30 positives at her job.
              A bunch have returned from being positive and out for 2 weeks. No hospitalizations. Another bunch were sent to be tested today. She is hot and cold, freezing and sweating simultaneously. And a little sore throat. Some have also been sick but tested negative. So it will be 3-5 days for results to return. She lives with a friend. Who also works with her. She'll probably be ok but I wish she was home. Easter weekend. Even with no Churches or visiting it will probably be closer to 5 days for results.
              It never ends. My daughter's results came back negative But...since she has been over 100 fever for over a day they say she should come back for test tomorrow.
              A cough and sore throat come and go but the Temp has been high. Plus they said the test is not approved by FDA and is only approved for emergency. So they say retest.
              A little relief...but like I said I would rather see her just beat it and be done with it. Because her coworkers keep testing positive. And eventually she probably will.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                That is a scary thought to think of, and wonder how much other products are also going to stores, that just comes into my head because of the incident that occurred at our facility with this shameful member who came to work knowing he was infected with Coronavirus just because he didn’t want to lose pay !
                And I know now that he’s probably not the only one out there doing that , I believe there’s people out there that don’t give a rats A*s about it either.
                One of the Smithfield meats placed has 190 cases. 4th largest hotspot in nation as far as places, not counties.
                Menehaha county SD.

Comment

That's more Eastern PA... Schuylkill County.
                  Take 309 put of North Philly and Allentown is about halfway. It's actually directly north of Reading. Nearer Wilkes-Barre. Our Scranton terminal handles that area.
                  Last edited by slavenomore; 04-12-2020, 04:13 PM.

Comment

https://youtu.be/730-i0uIs8s

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                      Imagine that.
                      Let the inevitable spin begin !

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Imagine that.
                        Let the inevitable spin begin !

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                        From a you tube wannabe .. Priceless

Comment

Not sure if this post should be here or in the "today's Democratic party thread or even both..

Democrats Across The Country Are Fighting To Give Coronavirus Aid To Illegal Aliens

https://dailycaller.com/2020/04/12/d..._campaign=push

All four members have either called for the current relief package to include illegal aliens or allow them to tap into a future coronavirus relief bill.

Tlaib, for example, has proposed that the federal government issue pre-loaded debit cards with $2,000 for every individual in the country — even llegal aliens who have lived in the U.S. for as few as three months. These debit cards would be recharged with $1,000 every month until one year after the coronavirus crisis ends.

“We need to continue to make federal investments in our community health centers,” Massachusetts Rep. Ayanna Pressley, the fourth squad member, said about a new COVID-19 relief package. “We need to center the humanity of every individual family and workers and that includes not leaving behind undocumented and uninsured.”

Comment

Here is a timeline about the virus and New Jersey,one of the worst states hit with the virus

https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/...XeyOGMbm3Ymcsg

N.J. Gov. Murphy has issued 24 executive orders to help slow coronavirus outbreak. Here’s the timeline.

FEB. 3
                            0 total cases, 0 total deaths in New Jersey

Coronavirus Task Force
                            The virus hadn’t reached New Jersey, and the U.S. had only 11 cases, but it was already spreading through more than two dozen countries. Murphy launched a task force to gather experts and state officials to coordinate a plan to “prepare for and respond to the public health hazard posed" by the virus. The state also created a website and a hotline — 1-800-222-1222 — to answer questions.

By March 3, Murphy and state officials warned the outbreak would likely spread into the state, though the average risk to most Americans remained low. The following day, the state announced its first probable COVID-19 case.
                            MARCH 9
                            11 cases, 0 deaths

State of Emergency
                            Five days later — and five days after he had successful surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from his kidney — Murphy declared a state of emergency and a public-health emergency because of the virus. The order authorized the state to deploy emergency personnel and resources, as well as qualify the state for any federal funds.

New Jersey announced its first COVID-19 death the next day.
                            Last edited by crazy; 04-12-2020, 08:26 PM.

Comment

Of course some may consider this Russian propaganda.
                              But it is stuff that Bernie supporters or even other Democrats might side with.. I know I would even though I am Registered Republican for Trump but am not fully behind alot of GOP agenda.

https://youtu.be/5CfLDXpC324

When we say we should listen to the experts....always remember that our experts work for money. And do things for corporations which we would not always approve of.

Comment

Another person that has been fired over concerns about the coronavirus in the workplace.

Auto Union Official Fired for Warning Fellow Workers About COVID-19
                                Travis Watkins, chair of an Auto Workers (UAW) bargaining unit in Wyoming, Michigan was fired March 18. The charge was violating Shop Rule #2: “Assaulting, fighting, threatening, intimidating, coercing, or interfering with employees or supervision.”
                                Turns out the “interfering” was hindering management’s desire not to tell workers about coworkers sent home for possibly coming down with the coronavirus.
                                Watkins, a mechanic, works at a General Motors Components Holdings complex that makes parts for GM, Toyota, and John Deere. His employer is a contractor, Caravan Facilities Management, which does work outsourced by GM.
                                It turns out this firing was not just about management getting rid of a union rep who stood up for members’ safety. It was also about local union leaders getting rid of a thorn in their side.
                                When corruption surfaced in the UAW International, Watkins brought it up at his local meeting. Members voted to pass a resolution being circulated by Unite All Workers for Democracy (UAWD), a reform group within the union, calling for one-member-one-vote elections to clean out the dirt. Watkins was a founding member of UAWD.
                                The other question is how management can get away with firing a union representative who raised a health and safety issue. Any member of the UAW has the right and obligation to raise a health and safety concern, and even to refuse to work under such life-threatening conditions. Certainly, as bargaining chair Watkins was engaged in protected union activity.
                                https://truthout.org/articles/auto-u...bout-covid-19/

Comment

Working...
                                X