Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

https://youtu.be/ZqPMNTofO6E

Amazing, strong Immune system, best news ever!

Comment

Another disturbing trend for an issue this administration has choose to sweep out of the spotlight.

Military’s COVID-19 cases growing at twice the nationwide rate
      More than 4,100 service members have tested positive for coronavirus since the July 1, according to the Defense Department’s latest statistics, a rise of about 33 percent in the last 10 days. That is more than twice the rate of growth nationwide during the same period, 16 percent, as the U.S. more than once broke its daily records for new cases.
      There were three new deaths, all of contractors or civilians, during this period as well.
      Defense officials have attributed the recent rise in military cases both to increased testing and to the lifting of shelter-in-place orders in some force concentration areas, while expressing faith that local commanders are enforcing protective measures like social distancing and face covering for their troops.
      At the time, the Air Force had just seen a 44-percent spike over the previous week. Since July 1, cases have jumped 55 percent, putting that service at 2,395 total cases since March.
      Once boasting the lowest-per-capita infection rate among the services, the Air Force’s recent rise in cases has brought it more into proportion with the size of the service. The Marine Corps, too, which had infections in the hundreds well into June, saw a 41-percent increase in its cases since July 1, for a current total of 1,770.
      The Navy, which for months had the majority of the military’s cases, grew by 25 percent in the past week-and-a-half, to 4,591 total. The Army, with more than twice the personnel of the Navy and Air Force, has reported 5,311 infection, a 38-percent increase since July 1.
      https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...tionwide-rate/

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Another disturbing trend for an issue this administration has choose to sweep out of the spotlight.

Military’s COVID-19 cases growing at twice the nationwide rate

https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...tionwide-rate/
        I can affirm that there aren't any uniform rules in place. The different contractors all have their own practices that do not adhere to the basic CDC guidelines. Most do not even require a mask and distancing or enforce such. It is disturbing to say the least.

Comment

I thought I share this

https://youtu.be/dhHG5UIHQzk

Comment

A person in their 30s died in south Texas after attending a "COVID party," thinking it was a hoax, according to a health care official.

"This is a party held by somebody diagnosed with the COVID virus and the thought is that people get together to see if the virus is real and if anyone gets infected," Appleby said. "Just before the patient died, they looked at their nurse and said 'I think I made a mistake, I thought this was a hoax, but it's not.'"
            https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/pa...Cy8?li=BBnb7Kz

This type of stupidity makes me so angry. The first thing that comes to my mind is they are Trump F ing republicans. Of course I don't know that to be the case. It's just that my niece and her husband are die hard Trump supporters and I get so angry with them when they tell me that the pandemic is a hoax. It was made up by the democrats and fueled by the media and the never Trumpers.

My niece's husband is an Irish Catholic union iron worker. He grew up in a democrat union household. I don't know what happened to him. Maybe it's something in the water up there in Northeast Pennsylvania that causes them to follow Trump. I hope my good friends crazy and slave drink bottled water.

Comment

This is some of the crap they believe and send me. I don't know how to post this any other way. I understand if it's not done properly and is deleted.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b3&oe=5F2F2B5A

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                This is some of the crap they believe and send me. I don't know how to post this any other way. I understand if it's not done properly and is deleted.

https://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net...b3&oe=5F2F2B5A
                Around here we wear masks. But not all places wear them in their work facilities. It's hot and hard to breathe. Load 7 skids from 500-1000 pounds with a mask in 90 degree weather and it makes me stop like I sprinted 50 yards. Tough to breathe. I've been in Jersey places who don't wear them to do labor either. I just drove to Raystown Lake and as long as not in a huge group of strangers I see no need outside.
                There are signs on doors going from Harrisburg to there on route 22. And not everybody wears them. Even gambling machines in some gas stations with nobody wearing them there. I wear mine indoors. Some customers tell you you don't need to wear it if you don't want.
                I have my own conspiracies with it....but they don't involve believing it is not real and not deadly. I believe there is a virus. And it is more a bioweapon.
                And yes. That weapon could usher in New ways. It certainly is. Robots are coming. They tested universal basic income already. No personal contact nor groups in religious services. Things are being tested. Social things.
                To deny church yet approve protests for a new belief system and get away with it....looks to me like somebody is testing something. Most churches even put their homilies and Mass online...open to all to see the teachings.
                A hunger amount of personal communication and interaction is mostly all done right here thru our computers and phones. All stuff where everything people do and how they interact can be studied. Much easier under lock down.
                Are the Tech companies micromanaging the world under lockdown?
                I would not discount that.
                Your family sends you stuff.
                It is in the system.
                Much easier to know what people are doing.
                They don't call you and tell you. They don't send it through the mail with an envelope. The tech companies can "see" everything.....and imo the Tech companies and government are one in alot of ways.
                They have record of what shows you watch. The music you listen too. The stores you shop online. The items you shop for. I go places and the phone can be tracked. I use the map on my phone and they can pull that up too if they want....where I go. The route I take. Where I stop...no doubt they can see how much gas I even bought...what we bought for snacks....

Yes...New World Order.

But I believe there is a virus. And it is a very dangerous manmade one. And it's gonna be around awhile.
                They want budgets met. Money freed. Universal healthcare......the elderly are a major medical cost....shove them into nursing homes to cut major costs?
                It will reduce the elderly population the longer it goes. People are very selfish today....the big money people...all the way down to the poor. So...the compromised could be eliminated effectively with this virus.
                Remember the "pre-existing" conditions issues?
                Guess what? The longer this goes.....the less of people with pre-existing conditions Will be around...They will die from the virus.

I had alot more thoughts on why the Irish Catholic of PA may be distrustful...but it has much to do with other political topics.

Is any of the stuff I posted "real"?
                Who knows.?
                I post about it but don't talk to much about it. And don't carry guns or join militias or walk around like a time bomb ready to explode....
                Am I worried about the virus killing me? I couldn't care less. I'm tired and welcome death as a much needed rest..and away from this BS world. But I'm not gonna go m maskless and intentionally get sick or risk killing others.
                Last edited by slavenomore; 07-12-2020, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Think even pension funds and social security.
                  Without the elderly...the problems are reduced...
                  They funds for both are extended with the elderly gone.
                  That is how sick society has become.
                  Do I know it to be real?
                  No.
                  But I put nothing past the people in power today.

Comment

I found this on FB this morning. Very interesting. 2631, I try to figure out what makes people like the ones you mentioned, tick.

The researcher noted that there have been numerous media reports about Americans failing to physically distance themselves from one another in public spaces.

“As a researcher in cognitive psychology, I feel that it is our duty to figure out why some people follow the developing norm of social distancing while others ignore it. Addressing this issue may help mitigate the current public health crisis due to the COVID-19,” Xie said.

In two studies, the researchers surveyed 850 U.S. residents between March 13 and March 25, 2020 — the first two weeks following the U.S. presidential declaration of a national emergency about the COVID-19 pandemic. In addition to collecting demographic information and assessing social distancing compliance, the surveys included assessments of working memory, personality, mood, and fluid intelligence.

Xie and his colleagues found that those with better working memory capacity were more likely to indicate that they had followed social distancing guidelines, such as not shaking hands and avoiding social gatherings.

“Our findings reveal a novel cognitive root of social distancing compliance during the early stage of the COVID-19 pandemic,” said co-author Weiwei Zhang.
                    https://www.psypost.org/2020/07/covi...lgCVwD1lAmSRns

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                      I found this on FB this morning. Very interesting. 2631, I try to figure out what makes people like the ones you mentioned, tick.

https://www.psypost.org/2020/07/covi...lgCVwD1lAmSRns
                      Yep.
                      They study.
                      And the phones, computers, cashless stuff...can make studies very accurate .
                      And the studies can be used against different politics and different cultures and different races and religiins and economic classes......they say demographics.
                      And will be used to control.

Comment

Another excellent video from our local PBS as to why certain people refuse to wear masks and how dangerous it is for store employees trying to enforce this. What the hell is wrong with these people???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuC7prlFCU8

Comment

Who is studying what makes the people tick, who study what makes people tick?

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                            Yep.
                            They study.
                            And the phones, computers, cashless stuff...can make studies very accurate .
                            And the studies can be used against different politics and different cultures and different races and religiins and economic classes......they say demographics.
                            And will be used to control.
                            Slave, there is a whole lot of people refusing to believe there is a virus and therefore refusing to follow mandates that are in place to protect all of us. That is bull!!! I have seen them in action here in New Mexico. Their attitudes are hate filled and dangerous. And most of them are Trump supporters.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                              Another excellent video from our local PBS as to why certain people refuse to wear masks and how dangerous it is for store employees trying to enforce this. What the hell is wrong with these people???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MuC7prlFCU8
                              I watched part..most.
                              But it is a total political clip.
                              They portray the man with the gun as a child. His beliefs are wrong because he refuses to believe science. And comes down to laws with fines to force him to do what some want politically.
                              The political issue of science above all...religion...political beliefs...and then putting scientific beliefs into law...exists...in what they do too.
                              But of course...they are above....and the " man with gun and his political beliefs is below.

It also uses a psychology scientist.
                              Who, although we are expected to believe their stance as "fact above all other belief".......I, personally know, for a fact, that there is alot of money and politics in their profession......not necessarily "truth".

Comment

Again...I do believe there is a deadly virus. I do not believe the virus is fake.
                                But they are studying much more than the virus with all of this stuff and it does have to do with controlling people in alot of ways.

Comment

Working...
                                X