• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Coronavirus

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
    I watched part..most.
    But it is a total political clip.
    They portray the man with the gun as a child. His beliefs are wrong because he refuses to believe science. And comes down to laws with fines to force him to do what some want politically.
    The political issue of science above all...religion...political beliefs...and then putting scientific beliefs into law...exists...in what they do too.
    But of course...they are above....and the " man with gun and his political beliefs is below.

It also uses a psychology scientist.
    Who, although we are expected to believe their stance as "fact above all other belief".......I, personally know, for a fact, that there is alot of money and politics in their profession......not necessarily "truth".
    Slave, he is not saying all men with guns behave this way. I live here, I know what kind of man he is talking about. They use their pickup trucks to threaten us on the roads too. Again, I refer to these guys as bubba's. I have had run ins with them, they are aggressive, dangerous,. I mean come on, he did make sure he showed the clerk his gun when asked to wear a mask! And there are many women that think this way too. All you have to do is join a local news station fb page and the hate, aggression and the lack of any ability to think rationally on this subject are very apparent. Try it. Here is one I belong too and the hate is amazing. KOB news.
    Last edited by ABFwife; 07-12-2020, 09:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
      Slave, there is a whole lot of people refusing to believe there is a virus and therefore refusing to follow mandates that are in place to protect all of us. That is bull!!! I have seen them in action here in New Mexico. Their attitudes are hate filled and dangerous. And most of them are Trump supporters.
      You have threads on Monsanto, correct?
      You distrust them too....just not on this issue.
      I believe the virus is real....and yes...I just took a trip halfway across PA......and every house has pickup trucks not cars. And they where baseball hats not masks.
      And they don't take it seriously.
      I do.
      But you must see that government and science aren't trustable.
      And my thoughts are that the people favoring Monsanto over you...are also favoring the masks and social distancing.

Comment

You have threads on Monsanto, correct?
        You distrust them too....just not on this issue.
        I believe the virus is real....and yes...I just took a trip halfway across PA......and every house has pickup trucks not cars. And they where baseball hats not masks.
        And they don't take it seriously.
        I do.
        But you must see that government and science aren't trustable.
        And my thoughts are that the people favoring Monsanto over you...are also favoring the masks and social distancing.
        Well we will agree to disagree on this one slave.

Comment

Slave, he is not saying all men with guns behave this way. I live here, I know what kind of man he is talking about. They use their pickup trucks to threaten us on the roads too. Again, I refer to these guys as bubba's. I have had run ins with them, they are aggressive, dangerous,. I mean come on, he did make sure he showed the clerk his gun when asked to wear a mask! And there are many women that think this way too. All you have to do is join a local news station fb page and the hate, aggression and the lack of any ability to think rationally on this subject are very apparent. Try it. Here is one I belong too and the hate is amazing. KOB news.
          In PA....we don't have white people that show guns. That's a rarity. Those who intimidate like that are other races.
          They won't intimidate like that here. They will just pretty much do what they want....no room left for argument. I don't think they'll fight or kill about it. If it comes down to an adamant clerk....they will just leave and take their money elsewhere.

Comment

Am I worried about the virus killing me? I couldn't care less. I'm tired and welcome death as a much needed rest..and away from this BS world. But I'm not gonna go m maskless and intentionally get sick or risk killing others.
            Slave you read my mind. I feel exactly the same way

Comment

In PA....we don't have white people that show guns. That's a rarity. Those who intimidate like that are other races.
              They won't intimidate like that here. They will just pretty much do what they want....no room left for argument. I don't think they'll fight or kill about it. If it comes down to an adamant clerk....they will just leave and take their money elsewhere.
              Oh it is the white, country boys here! I live in a small town east of Albuquerque and they are everywhere here. I worked with such women at the vets office before I had to leave due to the virus. They fill my fb with their hate filled crap. All Trump supporters too. I worked with one other woman who was a Bernie supporter and one day she brought up the topic. Before you know it, the office manager (vet's wife) told us if we wanted to keep our jobs we better vote for Trump and then gave a little giggle. Probably why they did not accommodate me during the outbreak in our office when I asked if I could work from home (mandate by the way).

Comment

Well we will agree to disagree on this one slave.
                Many trust Monsanto.
                You do not.
                I don't either.
                Something made you see the corruption and ties to government. It is science. It is medical. It is money. It is political.

I believe the virus is real. I hate the mask. Makes me think of Asian third world nations. It's hot and uncomfortable. It's just another one of the million little things which we are forced to do. Seatbelts...safety vests...hardhats...safety glasses. Renew CDL....renew medical cards..do and pay taxes...buy car insurance..get car inspected..keep weeds trimmed or the town threatens...fix sidewalk or town threatens.shovel snow or town threatens..another imposition. Another thing to have and buy.
                But I wear it.
                Alot of impositions with people making money on every one of them. Alot of bosses making money bossing.

Anyways.. They will spread the virus. It is real. It will kill the elderly. It will kill off ore-existing conditions people. It will also lead to more shutdowns and more jobs replaced with automation and online ordering rather than personal contact.
                Last edited by slavenomore; 07-12-2020, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Friday I had just worn my mask in Costco. I stopped at Walgreens to pick up a script for my wife. I forgot to put my mask on. I put it on when I got to the counter and asked the clerk about the rule. She said it was mandatory but they are not allowed to say anything if a customer isn't wearing one. Walgreens doesn't want it's employees to get into any kind of confrontation with the customer.

Comment

Oh it is the white, country boys here! I live in a small town east of Albuquerque and they are everywhere here. I worked with such women at the vets office before I had to leave due to the virus. They fill my fb with their hate filled crap. All Trump supporters too. I worked with one other woman who was a Bernie supporter and one day she brought up the topic. Before you know it, the office manager (vet's wife) told us if we wanted to keep our jobs we better vote for Trump and then gave a little giggle. Probably why they did not accommodate me during the outbreak in our office when I asked if I could work from home (mandate by the way).
                    That goes both ways. There is hate and discrimination against the Trump supporters also. And they have it all over the news daily making them more adamant.
                    If you believe your way it is very acceptable nationwide...even worldwide.
                    But it is being hammered into everybody in the world's heads to wipe out the Trump supporters mentality...and it is coming to laws and workplaces.
                    Diversity is the way to go according to the media and government and corporations who pay them both.
                    And there is no room for diversity of the white Christian or even non Christian who is sick of being imposed on and taken from just to constantly be bossed and on. Especially heterosexual men. To lift everybody else up while there are active attacks to take us down. Everywhere.
                    Everybody expects us to accept their beliefs and let them rule us. And nobody is expected to respect ours.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                      Friday I had just worn my mask in Costco. I stopped at Walgreens to pick up a script for my wife. I forgot to put my mask on. I put it on when I got to the counter and asked the clerk about the rule. She said it was mandatory but they are not allowed to say anything if a customer isn't wearing one. Walgreens doesn't want it's employees to get into any kind of confrontation with the customer.
                      About a month ago I questioned a manager at a local store as to why they were letting people in without masks. He said it has turned into a police issue on a couple of occasions so they are not making their employees enforce it. I have asthma. A mask is extremely uncomfortable for me after wearing it for a while. But you do what you gotta do!

Comment

That goes both ways. There is hate and discrimination against the Trump supporters also. And they have it all over the news daily making them more adamant.
                        If you believe your way it is very acceptable nationwide...even worldwide.
                        But it is being hammered into everybody in the world's heads to wipe out the Trump supporters mentality...and it is coming to laws and workplaces.
                        Diversity is the way to go according to the media and government and corporations who pay them both.
                        And there is no room for diversity of the white Christian or even non Christian who is sick of being imposed on and taken from just to constantly be bossed and on. Especially heterosexual men. To lift everybody else up while there are active attacks to take us down. Everywhere.
                        Everybody expects us to accept their beliefs and let them rule us. And nobody is expected to respect ours.
                        We are talking about corona virus and certain aspects of society who refuse to believe there is a virus and refuse to follow mandates. Thanks to these people, the virus is on the uptick big time in my state now.

Comment

Maybe this will change some of the non believers minds about masks

Donald Trump wore a mask in public for the first time during a visit to a military hospital a short helicopter ride from the White House on Saturday evening. The president’s decision to wear a mask came as cases of coronavirus surged to record levels in the US and after aides and experts urged Trump to follow his own government’s guidelines on face coverings.
                          https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...zXo?li=BBnb7Kz

Comment

In public I wear the mask. But at work we have gotten lax.
                            But most times we do not need to be within 6 feet of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
                              Maybe this will change some of the non believers minds about masks

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...zXo?li=BBnb7Kz
                              What needs to be put in their heads is.......the economy will not get back to normal ever until the virus is under control.
                              Economy is a big thing.....and if it is hammered into them that the economy will keep shutting down until under control....maybe they will begin wearing the masks.

Comment

We are talking about corona virus and certain aspects of society who refuse to believe there is a virus and refuse to follow mandates. Thanks to these people, the virus is on the uptick big time in my state now.
                                I don't think they know all way it may spread yet. I believe the masks and hand washing and social distancing may stop some spread. But I bet they don't even know all the details of how it spreads. I recently read that it doesn't even hit the ground in 6 feet....it may be mire...it may float around.....maybe it lives on surfaces.....i don't think they have enough info on it to be sure yet.
                                Like I said....I believe it is a weapon. Designed to be difficult to understand and difficult to kill.

Comment

Working...
                                X