YRC announces rate increase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YRC announces rate increase

YRC and it's combined companies have announced a system wide rate increase.

YRCW CARRIERS ANNOUNCE A 4.9% GENERAL RATE INCREASE
    YRC Worldwide carriers announce effective March 2, 2020, there will be a general rate increase (GRI) of 4.9% on base rates for non-contractual shipments in the United States and Canada however the impact on specific shipments may vary.

This GRI is necessary to offset the economic impact of inflationary costs across the transportation industry and to support on-going improvements to our service. YRC Freight continues to invest in key areas to keep pace with a growing market and to enhance capacity and service, including driver recruitment and training, new equipment and new technology. These investments will allow YRC Freight to consistently meet our customers’ needs to the highest standard of service.
    https://www.newpenn.com/yrcw-carrier...rate-increase/

Re: YRC announces rate increase

The freight we haul sucks. What there is of it. Gee, I wonder why?

Comment

Re: YRC announces rate increase

I'm not happy with YRC at all. It's rotten to buy up companies and do what they've done. Very sick people at the top imo. It is the slow time of year for us.......but seeing what they've done and what they've had our road drivers doing for years...and now have spread it to the city....they need a miracle to think they'll ever profit here.
      I've seen other companies say how great they were only to go bankrupt......this company is hard to believe they have money for fuel.
      I think I heard the new top dog was the old top dog and is making what? $500,000...........What kind of idiot would think that any of the Overland Park crew is worth any more than$20,000/ year......no wonder the nation is $20+ trillion in debt....with businessmen like this running big companies getting paid for the some of the stupidest crap
      I've ever seen.....and these businessmen act as experts and lobbies to the government?
      No wonder the nation's a mess.......overpaying people like this is part of our nation's economic problems.....save the $480,000 and put it back into the friggin company.
      Get a cheap foreigner on a temporary immigrant visa to replace them.
      Last edited by slavenomore; 02-13-2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X