Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I do believe FB is spying on me!

Originally posted by crazy View Post
    My wife and I both have identical phones. We get a laugh when using the GPS,we both put in the address of where we want to go and get different directions on the identical phones. When I put it in the navigation in the truck we get again a different set of directions. I usually go with the truck. Google knows way too much about everyday people . I think they give us different directions depending on Google searches. Might be a preference for restaurants,might be gas stations. Another reason for using the truck GPS is it does seem to tell you were to turn way before you get there..Google tells you when your going by the exit.
    Yes I do believe the directions that are given are trying to get you to go past something to spend money. I have a iPhone and I use apple maps and I seem have better GPS directions verses google.

Comment

Re: I do believe FB is spying on me!

Originally posted by wizard View Post
      And I see New Mexico is suing Google over the unauthorized collection of children's data...''Tracking student data without parental consent is not only illegal,but dangerous''...Can you imagine the far reaching implications of Google's arrogance and deceit?...This is only the beginning!!!!!!

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...childrens-data
      Yes! Was sharing that on my FB yesterday. Our Attorney General takes no crap off anyone, not Google, not the Catholic church......
      Last edited by ABFwife; 02-23-2020, 09:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X