Russia,Russia,Russia.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Russia,Russia,Russia.

If the judge was decent she would just throw the case out.. Michael Flynn is owed an apology and financial help.. This has caused him to loose about everything he had including his house and I think those who put him here should be held responsible to the fullest extent of the law.. and I think they will be..

Trump blasts ‘scam’ against Flynn as FBI files raise questions about future of case

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...future-of-case

President Trump blasted what he called the “scam” against Michael Flynn as newly released FBI files revealed agents discussing their motivations for interviewing the former national security adviser -- in turn, raising serious questions about the future of the case against him.

As speculation about a possible pardon or other scenarios ramped up, Trump also tweeted in all-caps: "DIRTY COP JAMES COMEY GOT CAUGHT!"

Comey, who has been at sharp odds with Trump ever since his 2017 firing, oversaw the bureau at the time of Flynn's fateful FBI interview.

“What happened to General Michael Flynn, a war hero, should never be allowed to happen to a citizen of the United States again!” the president tweeted Thursday morning, likening the prosecution to that against associate Roger Stone.

The president’s comments come as internal FBI documents were unsealed Wednesday, revealing that top bureau officials openly questioned if their “goal” was “to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired,” when interviewing Flynn in the White House in January 2017.

The handwritten notes—penned by the FBI’s former head of counterintelligence Bill Priestap after a meeting with then-FBI Director James Comey and then-FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Fox News is told—further suggested that agents planned in the alternative to get Flynn “to admit to breaking the Logan Act” when he spoke to then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition period.

FBI DISCUSSED INTERVIEWING MICHAEL FLYNN 'TO GET HIM TO LIE' AND 'GET HIM FIRED,' HANDWRITTEN NOTES SHOW
    I believe this will go all the way to the top.. Obama was involved IMO.

Comment

A little more on the Flynn case..

Former FBI General Counsel James Baker Has Flipped! Durham is Building Conspiracy Case on All of Those Who Lied to the Court!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...btXmqCnc6qHwbg

Former US Attorney was on with Howie Carr again this week and he dropped some more bombshells about the current investigation of the investigators involved in removing President Trump and his team from office.

diGenova discussed the Durham investigation and said at the 5:30 mark that Durham is building a conspiracy case and anyone who lied to the court will be indicted for obstruction of justice charges:

Obama’s crooks in the Deep State FBI, DOJ and Intel communities cannot go to jail soon enough. If they committed treason, they should be dealt with promptly.

I have said this before and will say it again..

The Chicken's are coming home to roost

Comment

More on the Flynn investigation.. And just who pushed it?? Peter Strzok.. Imagine that.. I hope they lock his up..

Strzok stopped FBI from ending Flynn probe despite lack of 'derogatory' evidence, unsealed documents reveal

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/str...cuments-reveal

Internal FBI documents unsealed Thursday indicate that Peter Strzok -- the now-disgraced anti-Trump former head of FBI counterintelligence -- ordered the investigation of former national security adviser Michael Flynn to remain open even after it was slated to be closed due to a lack of so-called "derogatory" information.

The materials surfaced just a day after explosive FBI communications revealed that top bureau officials discussed their motivations for interviewing Flynn in the White House on January 24, 2017 -- and openly questioned if their "goal" was "to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired."

Those handwritten notes -- written by the FBI's former head of counterintelligence Bill Priestap, Fox News is told -- suggested that agents planned in the alternative to get Flynn "to admit to breaking the Logan Act" when he spoke to then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the presidential transition period. The Logan Act has never been used in a criminal prosecution and has a questionable constitutional status; it was enacted in 1799 in an era before telephones, and was intended to prevent individuals from falsely claiming to represent the United States government abroad.

BOMBSHELL FBI MATERIALS REVEAL FBI DISCUSSED INTERVIEWING FLYNN TO GET HIM TO LIE, GET HIM FIRED

In late 2017, Flynn pleaded guilty to making false statements to Strzok and another agent during that White House interview. But he has yet to be sentenced, as his team has sought to withdraw his guilty plea, citing "egregious" FBI misconduct. (The other interviewing agent, most likely Supervisory Special Agent Joe Pientka, has been scrubbed from the FBI website after Fox News asked the bureau about him, and he has largely evaded scrutiny -- despite his key role in both the Flynn probe and Carter Page investigations.)

Comment

How to draw attention away from 62,000 American deaths? Oh look! Over there. A squirrel...........

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Cant wait to see Flynn exonerated and all the political hacks charged,I hope every one of the hacks get treated as Flynn did.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
              How to draw attention away from 62,000 American deaths? Oh look! Over there. A squirrel...........

Would you rather they use the 62,000 as cover?? You know this was coming out. I hope they all go down. They ruined a man's life... I hope your not okay with that?

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                Would you rather they use the 62,000 as cover?? You know this was coming out. I hope they all go down. They ruined a man's life... I hope your not okay with that?
                Timing is everything.......

Comment

I didn't have a chance to catch all the Faux Snooze spin.....

Comment

Timing is everything.......

Is that like spoiled milk ???

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                      Is that like spoiled milk ???
                      Is that what is in Barr's fridge?

Comment

Is that what is in Barr's fridge?

It may be ,it will also be enough to free Flynn

Comment

I didn't have a chance to catch all the Faux Snooze spin.....

He was coerced to sign that. Or they were gonna go after his son. What would you do?? He is innocent ..Maybe you ought to do some research on it..

Comment

He was coerced to sign that. Or they were gonna go after his son. What would you do?? He is innocent ..Maybe you ought to do some research on it..
                            Research? Is that what we are to call Faux Snooze and the Gateway Pundit? Research?

Here is some of that "research" from the Gateway Pundit contained in the link provided....."Crazed Dr. Fauci says Sports Will Not Happen This Year – Wants to Isolate Players – Maniac will Bankrupt America If He’s Not Stopped"

Yeah, I can see where that type of "Research" will go a long way in making an air tight case.......sounds like conspiracy theories at best.

What is the evidence of wrongdoings?

Comment

Research? Is that what we are to call Faux Snooze and the Gateway Pundit? Research?

Here is some of that "research" from the Gateway Pundit contained in the link provided....."Crazed Dr. Fauci says Sports Will Not Happen This Year – Wants to Isolate Players – Maniac will Bankrupt America If He’s Not Stopped"

Yeah, I can see where that type of "Research" will go a long way in making an air tight case.......sounds like conspiracy theories at best.

What is the evidence of wrongdoings?

Here you are buddy from your favorite news source.. Not front page but they did have a story.. Had to search for it..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/polit...iew/index.html

"What's our goal? Truth/Admission or to get him to lie, so we can prosecute him or get him fired?" Priestap wrote. "If we get him to admit to breaking the Logan Act, give facts to DOJ & have them decide. Or, if he initially lies, then we present him [redacted] & he admits it, document for DOJ, & let them decide how to address it."

Comment

Here you are buddy from your favorite news source.. Not front page but they did have a story.. Had to search for it..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/29/polit...iew/index.html
                                And? Looks to be common SOP during interview/interrogation to me.

Is the "big bombshell" found in the wording of the notes? Is that what all the fuss is about? Seriously?

Comment

Working...
                                X