Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
    Waking up and missing my cattle dog Ophelia.
    find yet?

Comment

So I tell my wife I was going to go out and buy some beer and she wanted to go to the local Shoprite supermarket. Shoprite was comical. Everyone buying crap they most likely don't even need.. Couple in front of us in line had three full carts . Like $500 worth. Most likely won't have to go grocery shopping again till the summer. We bought stuff to last a short time... Lots of empty shelfs. Last we make it to the beer store. SOB raised all his prices. So we are good now. Beer and ice cream!!! Bring it on..

Comment

Waking up still missing my cattle dog and wondering when she gets to come home.

Comment

Watching judge Judy rip into every ones butt for the BS they try to sling in her court.

Sent from the Jupiter 2 at Alpasentory!

Comment

Waking up after a poor night of sleep still wondering about my dog.

Comment

Took truck down to get he oil changed and talking to the mechanic he asked how Florida trip was.. I then realized that we went to Florida for two months so we wouldn't be locked up in the house due to the cold weather.. Now we are home and there is a virus and they are asking older people to stay home for two months..Life is good isn't it??

Comment

Wife told me last night ... go to the store and get corned beef and a head of cabbage for our St. Patty's day dinner.
                Yes, the panicked masses had cleared the shelves of bread, milk and veggies ... not to mention the frozen food isle.
                But, my corned beef was there, along with heads of fresh cabbage and a nice piece of cake from the in store bakery.
                Yep ... I'm ready.
                And no, I didn't need T/P, paper towels, or milk. Wonder if we'll survive ...

Comment

Celebrated St. Patricks Day today because husband goes to work at Midnight tonight. Had the corned beef, potatoes and cabbage, Guinness Beer and daughter made brownies for desert. And we celebrated out little cattle dog coming home from the vet too!

Comment

got a amazon package delivered and hollered out the window and said leave it outside. you prolly got corona

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                      got a amazon package delivered and hollered out the window and said leave it outside. you prolly got corona
                      Corona?? You get beer deliveries down there??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        Corona?? You get beer deliveries down there??
                        The virus and don’t say anything about my spelling lol [emoji23]

Comment

Bumping the dock to load the freight for Uncle Sam.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Went to Costco for our monthly shopping trip. No, I didn't need T/P, but they had it, and plenty of paper towels. But the place was jammed, yet orderly with only so many allowed in at a time. One thing I did notice ... people were acting strange and agitated. Signs all over telling people to keep your distance, yet the guy behind me insisted on bumping my shopping cart.
                            I did notice they changed around many areas inside where paper products sat, and now they moved them to the front of the store. Rows between the freezer cases all had paper products too.
                            Strange times.

Comment

Pulled some weeds and sprayed round up. Baked me a potato. No whiskey left now. [emoji2357][emoji35]

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
                                No whiskey left now. [emoji2357][emoji35]
                                That's probably a good thing. Nothing to fix tomorrow ...

Comment

Working...
                                X