What did Ya just finish doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

Just back from unloading a food delivery at the church. They called at 7am and said the driver will be there in a half an hour ! I was still in bed, freezing cold and thinking this is just what I want to do ...

Comment

Waking up to a busy day and happily looking forward to meeting with my yoga teacher/friend. Haven't seen her in person since February and our classes are still being done online. Not the same.

Comment

Spent a great day up in the Sandia Mountains for my birthday. Fall colors were beautiful!

Comment

Mrs ABFw. I missed your birthday so I will wish you a Happy Unbirthday .

Comment

Originally posted by Quad Box View Post
            Mrs ABFw. I missed your birthday so I will wish you a Happy Unbirthday .
            Thank you Mr. QB!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
              Spent a great day up in the Sandia Mountains for my birthday. Fall colors were beautiful!
              Happy belated birthday to you. Just wished my mother a happy 93rd birthday.

Comment

We took a ride up to Shenandoah which is a coal region town a little over an hour from here. Went through another of the same type of town. Rough towns. They built the homes so small. Row homes. So tight together. Must've been nice when coal was king. Big chute over the road said. Coal keeps the lights on. By the looks of some places I'd say they'd be lucky to afford a light bulb. Depressing. But it's home to them.
                Anyways. My cardiologist upped my cholesterol pill. And it overdoses the job from past test results....so...I had to go up there and get one of the greatest foods I ever tasted. Which is kielbasa loaf from a butcher shop up there which has a great reputation for many miles around. They give it to you hot..and wrapped in the butcher's paper.
                One of the best tastes I've ever tasted.
                Friends of my parents had relatives in Shenandoah and they'd give my parents some every year. Delicious.

Wife likes a particular candle and they sell it at Cabella's which we stopped at on the way home. Nice walk through fish aquarium and wildlife taxidermy "natural type" displays.
                Good day. I got that loaf and I am more than happy about that.

http://www.kielbasy.net/
                https://stores.cabelas.com/us/pa/ham...ela-drive.html

Comment

Happy Birthday to ABFWIFE also.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                    Happy Birthday to ABFWIFE also.
                    Thank you Slave! I just saw this as I am not on the site much!

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                      Happy belated birthday to you. Just wished my mother a happy 93rd birthday.
                      Thank you BFFL! I am seeing these posts late as I haven't been on much.

Comment

Just woke up with one really sore arm after getting my first Shingles shot yesterday!

Comment

Mailing in my absentee ballot. VOTED!!!

Comment

fed the cat

Comment

Got another early call to unload a food delivery at church.
                              The donated food is getting less and less each delivery.
                              Purchased $400 of Chickens and chicken parts at Costco to help hold us over. Turkey day is coming, so our inventory is even more critical.

Comment

Another busy day at the church food pantry. Provided enough food to feed 240 people for a few days. Supplies are running low.
                                Many new faces and lots of new cars driving up.

Comment

Working...
                                X