What did Ya just finish doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What did Ya just finish doing?

It's 2:30 AM and I'm wide awake...dang. Well , I guess I'll just fry some sausage and eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
      It's 2:30 AM and I'm wide awake...dang. Well , I guess I'll just fry some sausage and eggs.
      Ate some eggs and sausage , went back to bed. Slept a couple hours and got up again, fixed a plate of eggs and sausage...again.

What do you call the second meal of the morning? Breakfast 2.0 ?
      Last edited by x475; 06-17-2020, 09:31 AM.

Comment

Just finished up a good B/S session with a group of old friends I worked with over the years.
        7 retired Teamsters, 6 of us from CF, one from Roadway, another still working police officer and one a school teacher. Obviously the last two where younger !
        Time to head home from the Pine barrens of South Jersey.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Early food delivery at church. Only 4 skids, 4000 pounds.
          My workout for the day.

Comment

Good morning. just hit the button on the coffee maker , (yawn).

Comment

Waking up and doing googling (and getting no where) on how to get rid of a viper alarm system in my 4runner and go back to the original toyota alarm system. This thing chirps 8 or nine times during the middle of the night when nothing is near my car. I hate this thing. A constant blue light flashes inside the cab by the windshield and never shuts off even when I am driving the vehicle. I would rather have no alarm than this thing. No one wants my old 99 faded 4Runner anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                Waking up and doing googling (and getting no where) on how to get rid of a viper alarm system in my 4runner and go back to the original toyota alarm system. This thing chirps 8 or nine times during the middle of the night when nothing is near my car. I hate this thing. A constant blue light flashes inside the cab by the windshield and never shuts off even when I am driving the vehicle. I would rather have no alarm than this thing. No one wants my old 99 faded 4Runner anyway!
                Had a neighbor with something similar. Annoying to say the least.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Getting the fishing gear loaded and making some breakfast.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                    Had a neighbor with something similar. Annoying to say the least.

Will be taking it in to get the viper system disconnected. Now to get the original Toyota alarm system reconnected is a different story. Have to go to Toyota and they want a fortune! Will go without an alarm.

Just got done drinking my coffee and thinking about how I want to spend this day. Now that is funny being there is not much to do with everyone else at work and me here with my girls. Cleaning house again I guess it is.

Comment

Hash browns smothered in sausage gravy , two eggs , habanero pepper , texas toast. Coffee.

Comment

Replaced spark plug which shot out of lawn mower like a bullet yesterday. Cut grass and cleaned up and went to recieve Communion. Mass isn't required but a reservation is necessary..weird.. So they give out communion later. Takes about 3 minutes or less. Less than a McDonald's Drive-thru.. Maybe 15 minutes less lately.

Comment

Spark plugs have a torque spec. If you have an owners manual , or a dealer you can ask, and
                          a torque wrench , you can tighten the plug down to spec and it will stay put. I would reccomend
                          putting "never seize" on the threads so you can get the plug out easily when you need to change it.

Comment

Waking up after a three day weekend of working on two Toyota's, my Subaru to get it ready to sell, yard work and buying new living room furniture. Not going to know what to do with myself today.....

Comment

Just got into bed. Great day. Had no plans. Pretty hot outside. Stepson and his girlfriend came over to work on his Cherokee which sits in our driveway for months. Wife asked if they wanted to eat grilled burgers. They said they'd go home and clean up and come back. So I texted both daughters and they came over also. One lives here but she was out making extra money Door dashing and then stays at friends sometimes. The other brought her boyfriend and we all had burgers, corn on the cobb, pasta salad and potatoes salad inside to avoid the heat. Unplanned but it worked out well. Made my wife really really happy.

Comment

Waking up after a quiet 4th at our house. Well not actually quiet with all the fireworks. Sounded like a war zone here but it's legal. Quiet as far as just me, daughter and husband for a little while until he had to go to work. Lots of good food and very hot here too. The fireworks were a huge worry though as we are in another drought. We live in a forest and people have no clue and keep shooting off the big aerial fireworks. But we made it through another year. Blessed.

Comment

Working...
                                X