No announcement yet.

Joe Biden tells worker 'you're full of s***' during argument over gun control

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Joe Biden tells worker 'you're full of s***' during argument over gun control

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrE...pFENsyKJwbkYw-
    Sure is a lot of wind out there, when there is more that the dems say that isn't gun control I will believe it.As of right now most if not all dems believe they have the righteous belief that they want to put more control on firearms.
    I don't consider gun control the same as repealing the second amendment. Biden was right in saying the guy was full of shit.

Comment

Re: Joe Biden tells worker 'you're full of s***' during argument over gun control

Originally posted by 2631 View Post
      I don't consider gun control the same as repealing the second amendment. Biden was right in saying the guy was full of shit.

What my problem is I just don't understand how any gun control will work or any gun legislation against the law abiding citizen is in any way justified. The law abiding citizen don't go around killing.

Any type of gun control will just take the guns out of the hands of Law abiding citizens. The criminals will still have what ever kind of gun they want. I just do not understand how the American people cant see that.

Comment

Well if the dems aren't interested in gun control, then why the hell do they all bring it up???.I will consider or believe that they are not interested in it when they ALL stop talking about doing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
          What my problem is I just don't understand how any gun control will work or any gun legislation against the law abiding citizen is in any way justified. The law abiding citizen don't go around killing.

Any type of gun control will just take the guns out of the hands of Law abiding citizens. The criminals will still have what ever kind of gun they want. I just do not understand how the American people cant see that.
          Gun control must start with those that are law abiding citizens.
          I wouldn't expect the criminals, or those that don't care for any law that affects them, to willingly submit to background checks or to register their weapons.
          However, if anyone can tell me why there is a need for Joe Average to own and use a military grade rifle, please do so.
          The 2nd amendment was written long ago, well before the advances in weapons and ammo that have bought us what we deal with today.
          Times change, people change.
          We are the only so-called civilized high income country with a gun related homicide rate 25 times higher then all the others.

Worried about the virus ?
          I am more afraid of the nut job with a high powered rifle that hates ( fill in the blank ) and decides to take it out on anybody within range.

About 1.4 million people have died from firearms in the U.S. between 1968 and 2011. This number includes all deaths resulting from a firearm, including suicides, homicides, and accidents.

Think about this.
          We made cars safer. We made baby cribs safer. We made our lives safer with laws, rules and regulations.
          It's about time to stop the deaths of school children and working people with sensible gun laws.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_vi..._United_States

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post

We are all law abiding citizens until we take the law into our own hands. There's been quite a few that changed that "law abiding citizen" handle to "home grown terrorist" in seconds.

No one is going to repeal the 2nd amendment. That thought will not go over with the majority, including those of us that are thought of as "liberal."

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
            Last edited by 222lifer; 03-11-2020, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Well if the dems aren't interested in gun control, then why the hell do they all bring it up???.I will consider or believe that they are not interested in it when they ALL stop talking about doing it.
              Who said that the dems aren't interested in gun control? I don't see how it would be an infringement on anyone's rights to have to register their AK-47s M-16s AR-15s or whatever type of assault weapons they may want to keep. I would like anyone who has actually seen what an assault weapon can do to offer a valid argument against registering them.

Comment

Who said that the dems aren't interested in gun control? I don't see how it would be an infringement on anyone's rights to have to register their AK-47s M-16s AR-15s or whatever type of assault weapons they may want to keep. I would like anyone who has actually seen what an assault weapon can do to offer a valid argument against registering them.
                2631, I feel it is way past time to have a discussion on our rights and our responsibility as gun owners. I would prefer to look at our ability to own firearms a privilege as human stupidity has caused our "right to keep and bear arms" to become questioned.

I own one of the firearms you mentioned, along with many others of various calibers and actions. I have high capacity magazines as well. I prefer the 10 round magazines over the 30's. I like to shoot targets at long range from a rest and the 30's aren't suited for that.

As far as registering and background checks I am all in. I have held a collectors (C&R) FFL for some time and am required to keep detailed records of my transactions. More stringent requirements don't bother me either. I am a responsible gun owner and so are my children and grandchildren.

If you want to view those that shouldn't be within miles of a firearm go to YouTube and search "Epic gun fails" and you'll see my point.

Comment

As soon as you can have the criminals register their weapons,I will gladly register mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

As soon as you can have the criminals register their weapons,I will gladly register mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Correct me if I'm wrong which I'm sure you will. I don't think that the criminals are the ones who shoot up schools, churches, social events and shopping malls. They usually shoot up each other but that's a separate issue. We have to start somewhere and I don't feel that us as a civilized society registering legally owned assault weapons is a bad start. I am not questioning your patriotism, beliefs or morality. But have you seen what an assault weapon does to a human body? I apologize in advance for questioning you if you have.

Comment

Correct me if I'm wrong which I'm sure you will. I don't think that the criminals are the ones who shoot up schools, churches, social events and shopping malls. They usually shoot up each other but that's a separate issue. We have to start somewhere and I don't feel that us as a civilized society registering legally owned assault weapons is a bad start. I am not questioning your patriotism, beliefs or morality. But have you seen what an assault weapon does to a human body? I apologize in advance for questioning you if you have.
                      Yes I have seen what the assault weapons can do.It seems most of these shooters have some underlying issues, none good.IMO there are already more than enough rules and regulations that exist in most area's.
                      The people that want to commit crimes will always find a way to do it, if not with firearms maybe a car, truck,bus,knife,baseball bat, iron frying pan ??? We dont need more regulations penalizing the law abiding citizens, how about utilizing the laws that are already in place.

Comment

If a person shooting up schools, churches, social events aren't criminals then who is? Isn't that a criminal act?

Comment

I guess I don't understand the whole thing. I recently bought a firearm. I had to go through a background check and it is registered. What am I missing??
                          And as far as shooting up a school of workplace? What else would you call them if they are doing a criminal act. As far as Biden. I heard the clip on TV and on the radio. He said it without a doubt the same as I heard the clip when he said he was going to take away assault rifles. He also said he was going to make Beto in charge of his gun policy. That alone should ring the bell. Beto said he was gonna take away people's guns.

Comment

I like to talk Catholicism alot. I'd love the nation to be a Catholic nation....but "freedom" is how the country operates...I can go on and on about how other religions and denominations and different beliefs are seriously hurting us...and I think extremely serious hurts are occurring due to "freedom" of religion.

But it ain't gonna happen.
                            So my stance on assault weapons is the same.
                            They are not causing as much damage as they say.
                            If the authorities can have assault weapons...then the people can to.....and should.
                            We have a bossy society. Both sides think the other is bossy and tyrannical....and sometimes it is true. Maybe alot of times.
                            You cannot leave control of guns in their power imo.
                            I'd take a look at that national debt and how austerity has been imposed on other nations for that kind of debt...and thongs could get harsh through fault of the same crowd who like to take guns and their are politicians on both sides who'd like to do that.

Comment

I saw a nifty M1A Abrams on the teevee. Can I have one too?

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                                I saw a nifty M1A Abrams on the teevee. Can I have one too?

If you want to drive a tank you might want to get a 65 Lincoln. Although a little pricey it is way cheaper than the one you want. That's a little out of your budget.

Comment

Working...
                                X