The reach Dollar General Has now.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reach Dollar General Has now.

I receieved this email from Dollar General today about their business hours and ect. What caught my eye is the statement of home many Americans live near a Dollar General.

https://prnt.sc/rj60o6

Re: The reach Dollar General Has now.

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
    I receieved this email from Dollar General today about their business hours and ect. What caught my eye is the statement of home many Americans live near a Dollar General.

https://prnt.sc/rj60o6
    Our trip back from Florida we went on many so called side roads.. Don't think we didn't go through a town that didn't have a dollar General in it..But for the most part their parking lots were empty..

Comment

Dollars Generals are in the smallest towns of Arizona and the locals seem to shop there on my observation of my routes

Comment

Aren’t they on their game if they do have a dollar general within 5 miles of 75% of Americans? What marketing strategy.

Sent from the Jupiter 2 at Alpasentory!

Comment

We have one but a lot of stuff I don't touch. All from China. I like them for seasonal party decorations.

Comment

Dollar General just built a new store in a little town nearby. There hasn't been any new construction in that town center for decades. We have more "dollar" stores then gas stations, and there is no shortage of either.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Around here they have sprouted up in every small town, it seems like they are everywhere.

Comment

In our city here we have many DG stores that are within a mile of each other. Yep use to be a gas station on every corner now it serns a DG store in every corner. They also have been building new stores like crazy in all the small towns around here.

Comment

They built a new DC in our P&D area. Since then they are all over. Our CVS moved a few blocks into a new building they built and DG moved into their old one.
                  My wife knows more about the dollar stores than me. I think she says most of Dollar Tree stuff is actually $1. But DG is not as much like that.

Comment

There is 1 Sheetz convince store, 1 McDonalds and 1 Dollar General with in 2 miles from my home. On my way to work it’s 12 miles and I pass 2 more Sheetz and 2 McDonald’s and 1 Dollar General.

Sent from the Jupiter 2 at Alpasentory!

Comment

Working...
                    X