YRCW March 2020 Handout "Essencial Services Documentation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YRCW March 2020 Handout "Essencial Services Documentation"

IMO this document it not worth the paper it is printed on. No name or signature from YRC Worldwide! Just a damn email is all this is. They think law enforcement will even pay attention to this in the middle of the night if your stopped for being out if there is a curfew? Look like some random employee made this. It not even official actually just a random generated email form whoever.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Jimmy; 03-25-2020, 03:51 AM. Reason: spelling

Re: YRCW March 2020 Handout "Essencial Services Documentation"

Whatever it takes......

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

This reminds me of a recent conversation. Anything to keep the freight moving....

Comment

I remember during a major northeast blizzard, and I can't remember which one, where several states issued emergency's and closed the roads to all traffic. I, and two other road men had scheduled Sunday night trips to Buffalo. We were told to move the freight. The NYS Thru-way was closed and we had to run most of US 20 to reach Cheektowaga. The tractors were plowing the snow as we drove. But the freight got though ...

Comment

This is a complete heartless company concerning their employes. I know we have a contract. I dont expect more than that. But to let you lay dead on the dock apron and tell dock workers to go on back to work because we have to move freight. I dont care what they tell me, I will look out for my safety myself because they have proved they aren't going to.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
            I remember during a major northeast blizzard, and I can't remember which one, where several states issued emergency's and closed the roads to all traffic. I, and two other road men had scheduled Sunday night trips to Buffalo. We were told to move the freight. The NYS Thru-way was closed and we had to run most of US 20 to reach Cheektowaga. The tractors were plowing the snow as we drove. But the freight got though ...
            I remember them type of days also. But in 2020 this isn't practical anymore. Trucks are different, people on the roads are different. Just a completely different situation and times now. In them days this was dangerous but in 2020 its beyond dangerous just because of different people and drivers on the road anymore.

Comment

There's been a time or two that being the Captain of this ship overruled whatever the suits thought they could push.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                There's been a time or two that being the Captain of this ship overruled whatever the suits thought they could push.

yup for sure

Comment

Working...
                X