Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Default Re: Hoffa: Senate-Passed Stimulus Bill is a Good Start, But More Must Still Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    Pelosi and the Democrats did get crap added. Like around 25 million for the Kennedy arts center in Washington..
    25 million ? That is like pocket change compared to 170 BILLION the wealthy got, thanks to the republicans.

Must be terrible to think about helping others ... including those already wealthy investors and real estate moguls.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: Hoffa: Senate-Passed Stimulus Bill is a Good Start, But More Must Still Be Done

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    25 million ? That is like pocket change compared to 170 BILLION the wealthy got, thanks to the republicans.

Must be terrible to think about helping others ... including those already wealthy investors and real estate moguls.
    What exactly does all the money going to the kennedy center have to do with the virus??

One million is too much.. I don't know the exact total of all the crap she added.. But go ahead and continue to point out the republican pork.. That IMO shouldn't be in it either.. Again bills should be voted on independently..

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

What exactly does all the money going to the kennedy center have to do with the virus??

One million is too much.. I don't know the exact total of all the crap she added.. But go ahead and continue to point out the republican pork.. That IMO shouldn't be in it either.. Again bills should be voted on independently..
    Yes, all bills should be voted on independently, but they aren't.
    The fact is the wealthy got BILLIONS and you can only complain about a few million a Democrat added.
    I trust we got the shaft in more ways then there are pages in the bill.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

First I think they went about it all wrong..There should be NO added pork period. Should only be for Civic 19. Take unemployment,I think that the government should just have paid the money to the businesses and the businesses would have to maintain payroll. For workers they would know they are getting a fair paycheck everyweek. Businesses would be forced to maintain their employees.
    Pelosi and the Democrats did get crap added. Like around 25 million for the Kennedy arts center in Washington..
    Again every bill that Congress votes on should be stand alone bills. No pork added.
    Trump defends $25 million in Kennedy Center funding in coronavirus stimulus

The Kennedy Center has a bipartisan board of trustees, which includes first lady Melania Trump.
    https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...in-coronavirus

5. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post
    Trump defends $25 million in Kennedy Center funding in coronavirus stimulus

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...in-coronavirus
    I don't care if the Pope supported it. It's wrong. All added pork is wrong..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Yes, all bills should be voted on independently, but they aren't.
    The fact is the wealthy got BILLIONS and you can only complain about a few million a Democrat added.
    I trust we got the shaft in more ways then there are pages in the bill.

I agree that it shouldn't be in the bill. But you pissed because your side got less. I have written to all three of my representatives voicing my opinion on this issue. Have you??

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

I agree that it shouldn't be in the bill. But you pissed because your side got less. I have written to all three of my representatives voicing my opinion on this issue. Have you??
    My side ?
    We are talking about the American citizens. All of them
    Something you seem to forget since you take sides ... whatever that means.
    BTW, the bill is now law. Write all you want. It's a done deal.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Then what do they do after finding out they are getting a bailout from the "taxpayers" .. Wonder what they will do with all that money..

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/28/c...cians-bailout/

The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts told musicians it will stop paying them Saturday, less than a day after the organization received a divisive $25 million arts bailout.

The Washington, D.C. group sent an email to musicians in the National Symphony Orchestra saying their checks would be cut off starting April 3, according to the Washington Free Beacon. Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi pushed to provide the money to the Kennedy Center as part of the $2 trillion coronavirus stimulus bill President Donald Trump signed Friday.

Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Then what do they do after finding out they are getting a bailout from the "taxpayers" .. Wonder what they will do with all that money..

https://dailycaller.com/2020/03/28/c...cians-bailout/
    Unemployment, like everyone else.

Do you know the full details and how it's legally spelled out in the bill ?

Wonder how the wealthy will use the BILLIONS they get ?

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Wonder how the wealthy will use the BILLIONS they get ?

Why not Google it if it intrigues you so much..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast