Dollar Shave Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dollar Shave Club

I have been using Dollar Shave Club since February 2014. I always ran out of stuff. Not anymore since I joined them. Blades are way to expensive but DSC has a 6 blade razor that nothing on the shelf or anywhere that you can buy for $10 that works so good. I would even pay a little more. Hands down nothing I have ever used is like this blade. They have all kinds of other man stuff. At first I just got the razors then I branched out and used some different shave creams they have.

Yeah if you click the link and join and buy I get a buck or 2. I just wanna put this out here honestly they have it together and the products that I have used from them are the best.

http://shaved.by/ngV1W
    Attached Files

Re: Dollar Shave Club

dag I sound like i am in marketing for them and i aint LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      dag I sound like i am in marketing for them and i aint LOL
      Is there somewhere we can click on it??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Is there somewhere we can click on it??
        The link is in the first post

Sent from my Mobile Devise

Comment

The link is in the first post

Sent from my Mobile Devise
          I use the cheap "BIC" shavers.. One lasts nearly a month for me.. A package of twelve makes nearly a year.. Somewhere around $5..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            I use the cheap "BIC" shavers.. One lasts nearly a month for me.. A package of twelve makes nearly a year.. Somewhere around $5..
            and I bet at the cafeteria before the senior citizens dinner special is over for the day you pull out your pocket calculator to figure the exact tip to the penny.

Comment

and I bet at the cafeteria before the senior citizens dinner special is over for the day you pull out your pocket calculator to figure the exact tip to the penny.
              No I don't!!! The wife takes care of the tip..

Comment

Working...
              X