Like to share this with our union brothers and sisters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like to share this with our union brothers and sisters

Let me start with this first, We are a Food Distribution company to Groceries stores across America and we been pumping our consumer demands in America to all our Sprouts Markets and mom and Pop organic stores.
    We are so busy with the push and we as Brothers and Sisters are sharing our work with outside competition Union facilities like U.S food, Proforma foods and seeking to Sysco foods to work with us because they have been affected to the restaurants closures because of Covid19.
    And I hate to say this, But Trump would have never suggested this !!! helping hand across America because we as Union members stick together For Brotherhoods!

Re: Like to share this with our union brothers and sisters

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Let me start with this first, We are a Food Distribution company to Groceries stores across America and we been pumping our consumer demands in America to all our Sprouts Markets and mom and Pop organic stores.
    We are so busy with the push and we as Brothers and Sisters are sharing our work with outside competition Union facilities like U.S food, Proforma foods and seeking to Sysco foods to work with us because they have been affected to the restaurants closures because of Covid19.
    And I hate to say this, But Trump would have never suggested this !!! helping hand across America because we as Union members stick together For Brotherhoods!
    No it isn't with hate that you want to say it but more just to take another swipe on him.. Maybe you should pay attention to what is really going on..

This part of your post I agree with you.. and If I could put a like on those three lines I would have.. But you ruined the moment..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      No it isn't with hate that you want to say it but more just to take another swipe on him.. Maybe you should pay attention to what is really going on..

This part of your post I agree with you.. and If I could put a like on those three lines I would have.. But you ruined the moment..
      Don’t really need your “Like”
      Your Answer was more than Enough for me !

Comment

Don’t really need your “Like”
        Your Answer was more than Enough for me !
        I already know that.. Seems though you cannot make a post without blaming Trump for something..

Comment

[Rule 1]
          TeamstersOnline.com is a friendly place. Treat members and "guests" with respect. Posts made to antagonize others or just plain mean-spirited may get you banned from "TeamstersOnline.com". Conduct yourself in an adult manner. Name calling, racial comments and foul language will not be allowed. TeamstersOnline.com wants your participation but we also want our forums to be civil and enjoyable for it's members. Constant troublemakers may be banned at the staffs discretion. Do not call out the Administrators & Moderators on the public forum's, this is considered very serious to do.
          Don't comment on someone intelligence or be mean spirited please

Comment

I like to share this too !
            Brother Jerry B (local 63) who’s my Compadre because I Baptized all Three of his Kids-from Ralph’s Warehouse (Kroger)
            Just told me that Sysco employees are working at the Distribution Warehouse in Riverside /Moreno Valley Ca.
            From Order selectors to drivers are helping in the Nation needs, Thank you Kroger employees for sharing the work.
            The Brotherhood Bonding sticks together !

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
              I already know that.. Seems though you cannot make a post without blaming Trump for something..

But Trump would have never suggested this !!!
              Crazy where is the word blame here?

Comment

Crazy where is the word blame here?
                All one has to do is read your posts. Problem solved.

Comment

thinking, reserving comment at the moment. about to get in my have a drink on me thread soon.

Comment

Working...
                  X