X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: cash payments to illegal immigrants

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
    But my point is and I have mentioned many times on this site, I used to work for an employer who knowingly hired one illegal after another. The only people we had working there except for us office workers. Now who is being illegal here???? We can go on for months about this but the fact is there is more than one group of people at fault here.
    Until they make the penalties severe this will continue to go on.. If you only get a slap on the wrist they will continue to hire the illegals.. My sister in law worked for a small construction company on Long Island back in the 80's He was a spot builder and built large multi million dollar homes for the wealthy .. Now although he didn't use "illegals" so to say he gamed the system.. He brought workers from Ireland and obtained green cards for them,he housed them and paid for their transportation as well. As their green cards expired he brought new people in.. It was like a rotating stock of employees..

Back to the topic employers will always look for cheap labor and will do whatever they have to for the bottom line..

Comment

They hired Americans at a hire wage because they had to. The government busted them and took all their cheap labor away!
      Correct. If cheap labor doesn't exist (illegal immigrants) then they must pay a higher wage to compete for labor.
      A big problem is that there is a black market of fake papers for illegals to use and no one is interested in that.
      So Company's just take the papers and hire them legally.

I'm just amazed that Unions (American workers) would in any good conscience support anything to do with the flow of illegal immigrants. People placed above them.
      Anyone that does show opposition is dealt with harshly. Labeled as racist. The internet is monitored to any free speech They deem unfit. Labeling is a tool to discredit and destroy without any meaningful debate.
      The Orange one ect.....

Comment

But my point is and I have mentioned many times on this site, I used to work for an employer who knowingly hired one illegal after another. The only people we had working there except for us office workers. Now who is being illegal here???? We can go on for months about this but the fact is there is more than one group of people at fault here.
        There should not be any support for illegal activity. No drivers license. No work. No sanctuary cities. No place to rent. Nothing. They would not be here or come here if a supported opportunity did not exist.
        All groups are actively working against you. And astonishingly all with your support. How the Hell did that happen?

Comment

Originally posted by strapdrager View Post
          There should not be any support for illegal activity. No drivers license. No work. No sanctuary cities. No place to rent. Nothing. They would not be here or come here if a supported opportunity did not exist.
          All groups are actively working against you. And astonishingly all with your support. How the Hell did that happen?
          No disrespect to others here, but Strappy your point of view here almost condemn them to the incinerator as I am getting your message here !

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
            No disrespect to others here, but Strappy your point of view here almost condemn them to the incinerator as I am getting your message here !
            Trump's wall will be ineffective as some have placed bird feeders out to attract them. Much like bugs to a light.
            The people of America suffer as a consequence.
            There are about 750 million people they say they would come here if they could.
            So would you mind if I added 250,000 just to your local area?
            You have the extra money.

Comment

Trump's wall will be ineffective as some have placed bird feeders out to attract them. Much like bugs to a light.
              You have a real way with words strappy.
              Frankly that kind of talk is disgusting. People are human beings first, all created by God.
              Show some respect.

fxstc07 - mod

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
                I see this like people of a Union giving support to a scab operation because they're just people trying to make a living.
                The scab operation is under mining you. The illagals are under mining you on a very large operation. Not just jobs and wages but everything else in your life.
                The elites are out there raising them up over you for their own agenda.
                Anyone who object is dealt with.
                They have rights you do not.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                  You have a real way with words strappy.
                  Frankly that kind of talk is disgusting. People are human beings first, all created by God.
                  Show some respect.

fxstc07 - mod
                  The Truth is hard to swallow
                  Show some respect to the American people.

Comment

Your questions will go unanswered .. But you stirred the pot.. Imagine what this country would look like with 750 million more people in it.. Can someone say like India?? Or China..

Comment

There’s no need to answer...the answer is there in bright daylight

Comment

Open borders is what they want..

Comment

I see this like people of a Union giving support to a scab operation because they're just people trying to make a living.
                          The scab operation is under mining you. The illagals are under mining you on a very large operation. Not just jobs and wages but everything else in your life.
                          The elites are out there raising them up over you for their own agenda.
                          Anyone who object is dealt with.
                          They have rights you do not.
                          That’s similar to how I see it. If a scab crosses your picket line would you feel the same way about them as you do illegals ? Would you be arguing with your BA to let them make a living. I mean that’s all they are trying to do. This is for illegals or not. They send million back home. I don’t even know if they file taxes each year like you and I do. I bet the IRS probably allowed this and issue refunds to them.

This is a hot topic it’s still dems verses republican. IMO I think it’s insane to defend them when they sneak across the border at night and come in and drain on Americans. They are criminals because how they entered the USA

sovereIgns and the control of Borders
                          Some will say impatiently, in response to our request for justification, that sovereigns, by definition, have a right or duty to control their borders. Thomas Friedman said this quite casually in a recent article in the New York Times: “Yes, we must control our borders; it is the essence of sovereignty.”9 (And that was an article in favor of immigration!) We find versions of the same thought expressed by a number of politicians. Former Senator Alan Simpson of Wyoming is famous for having said that “[t]he first duty of a sovereign nation is to control its borders.”10 President Ronald Reagan is supposed to have said: “A nation that cannot control its borders isn’t really a nation.” Other versions phrase this as “A nation/country that cannot control its borders is no longer sovereign,” “A country that can’t control its borders lacks sovereignty,” and “Philosophically, a nation that cannot police its borders is scarcely a nation at all. It has lost control of its own sovereignty.”11
                          But this is one of those bons mots whose intuitive plausibility evaporates under analysis. The phrase used in these definitional axioms about sovereignty — “to control its borders” — is ambiguous. No doubt a state has the responsibility to control its borders against the encroachments of other states — against

https://www7.tau.ac.il/ojs/index.php...load/1496/1575

Sent from my Mobile Devise
                          Last edited by Jimmy; 04-17-2020, 07:46 PM. Reason: type

Comment

I guess the only way to convince some is to have Trump say he wishes to increase ilegal immigrants then they'd be against it.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
                              When we produce, there is compensation for the efforts. That goes for everyone. Not just those that feel they are more entitled due to status and wish to deny others of the same.

As for Obama and the Tangerine Tyrant saying the same things? Similar perhaps in some instances would be a stretch as I don't recall Obama's use of such descriptives as the Orange Offender does. When the deportation records were mentioned, there was more than one occasion the previous administrations efforts were brought to light on these boards.

It sure made sense to hand those of us that are employed funds rather than put it in the pockets of those that need it most. Kudos to California for righting a humanitarian wrong.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
                              You keep calling Resident Trump names,...Is it then okay to call Obama names?????

Comment

Yes a sanctuary city were people live in misery. Sky high rents, over crowding and record homeless and drug use.
                                But anyone who is ilegal can have all they want and need. Of course they are working somewhere.

Everything is paid for by the under paid over tax American. All done by force of your friendly unconstitutional government.
                                Don't forget human feces in the street,........

Comment

Working...
                                X