Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
    Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

Default Man Who Bought $10,000 Worth of Toilet Paper and Hand Sanitizer Denied Refund

man in Australia who purchased around $10,000 worth of toilet paper and hand sanitizer was recently denied a refund by a supermarket owner. John-Paul Drake, director of Drakes Supermarkets in Australia, recently posted a video to YouTube and appeared on a radio show to talk about the situation and why he denied the customer's refund request.
    https://www.newsweek.com/man-who-bou...-1498343?amp=1

2. Likes slavenomore, 2631, 222lifer, crazy Liked this post
    Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

Default Re: Man Who Bought $10,000 Worth of Toilet Paper and Hand Sanitizer Denied Refund

I watched the video, He tried to sell them on E-bay and his account was shut down or something. he wanted to return the stuff lol... I think the store owner said he had like 20 people going around buying this stuff up and got around the purchase limit.

If I was the owner I would have offered him half his money back to punish him and then put it back on the shelves for people who needed it. If the owner didnt want the profits from doing it this way he could have donated it to the community his stores were in for corona virus help.

4. Likes ABFwife, fxstc07, 2631 Liked this post