Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Lincoln Project forum

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
    As a Teamsters member I am proud of our Military Men and women serving our great nation, some of our servicemen and women are from proud Teamster members parents and some are Teamster members as well.
    My biggest gripe is knowing that our Commander and Chief King Cheeto knows about Vladimir Putin Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill U.S. Troops.
    This president is not fit for our nation period!
    Do you have proof of this?? Every thing I have read is that it did not happen.. But as always just another way to slam Trump.. Get the facts first and if he did it I will join you in slamming him for it..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Club for Growth Takes on Fake Conservative Group “The Lincoln Project”

https://bongino.com/club-for-growth-...suxVI81o4k9quY

https://thereallincolnproject.com/
      The Sore Losers Project should be the name.

Comment

https://www.thenation.com/article/po...mp-militarism/

The Lincoln Project is producing the strangest and most memorable ads in the 2020 election cycle because it has a unique goal: to troll the president. Founded by Republicans who hate the Trumpian takeover of their party, the super PAC has so far been focused on creating ads that don’t really persuade voters, but do rile up Trump and entertain journalists and political insiders. The ads air in Washington, D.C., which is not a locale where you can reach swing voters who could shift the Electoral College. But Washington is the place to run ads if you want to get Trump to see them and get steaming mad.

Leading members of the Lincoln Project include George Conway (a longtime fixture of the conservative legal establishment and husband of presidential adviser Kellyanne Conway), Steve Schmidt (senior campaign strategist for John McCain in 2008), John Weaver (who oversaw McCain’s 2000 bid), and Rick Wilson (a veteran of many Republican campaigns). These are men who have a visceral hatred for Trump, seeing him as an interloper who has ruined their party. They also have skill in the art of negative campaigning. Wilson infamously created an ad in 2002 that questioned the patriotism of Georgia Senator Max Cleland, who lost both his legs and his right forearm in the Vietnam War.

The sensibility behind the Cleland ad has been brought to a string of no-holds-barred attacks on Trump, to the admiration of some Democrats. “Democrats could learn a lot from them,” argues Democratic strategist James Carville, himself a man not known for pulling punches. He added that the Lincoln Project is “mean” and “they fight hard. And we don’t fight like that.”
        Last edited by 222lifer; 07-03-2020, 03:16 PM. Reason: Cropped for length

Comment

The New Moscow Trump!
          https://youtu.be/eUBAAeuBpPQ
          Looks like your thread is not only entertaining, it's effective.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
            Looks like your thread is not only entertaining, it's effective.

Effective at what?? That it is just telling you what you like to hear irregardless if it is true or not??

Comment

Effective at what?? That it is just telling you what you like to hear irregardless if it is true or not??
              Had the Lincoln Project not been effective, it would be passed by without notice.........

Comment

I saw the thread here and figured it is AntiTrump. And then I saw it on some kind of rightwing site saying they were a NeverTrump group. Not doing anything towards my respect for Trump for going up against all Establishment Swamp DC.....and it keeps my disrespect for them right where it has been. I posted a link from a Progressive where the writer knows they are neocons...which most Democrat voters are not....but many Democrat politicians are...because DC hooks them on that.

Comment

Had the Lincoln Project not been effective, it would be passed by without notice.........

In the old days it was called brainwashing..

Comment

In the old days it was called brainwashing..
                    That hasn't changed. It's still called Fox News.

The Lincoln Project has and continues to be effective. Trumplethinskin is feeling it, otherwise it would be ignored.

Comment

That hasn't changed. It's still called Fox News.

The Lincoln Project has and continues to be effective. Trumplethinskin is feeling it, otherwise it would be ignored.

Two shows at night and sometimes the morning show I could agree with you but for the most part they are balanced..but you can add CNN to your list.. If you ever met my sister in law that is what she is brainwashed and now being home all day watches nothing but CNN all day long.. She also works in a school district that is very liberal.. Brainwashing seems to have begun with our schools..

As far as your comment
                      ?? I can ignore it if that is your wish.. Doesn't bother me one bit..

Comment

Two shows at night and sometimes the morning show I could agree with you but for the most part they are balanced..but you can add CNN to your list.. If you ever met my sister in law that is what she is brainwashed and now being home all day watches nothing but CNN all day long.. She also works in a school district that is very liberal.. Brainwashing seems to have begun with our schools..

As far as your comment
                        ?? I can ignore it if that is your wish.. Doesn't bother me one bit..
                        Whether any member of this site chooses to ignore it or not wasn't the premise of my original post. The Lincoln Project is effective and is definitely getting under the skin of the thinnest skin of all
                        (trumplethinskin).....One Donald J. Trump......

https://www.findnicknames.com/nickna...-donald-trump/

Comment

https://youtu.be/u-NNLTcNSxA

Comment

Thank you Donald J Trump And the supporters too !!!!!

https://youtu.be/z9-JgVgrPD4

Comment

Thank you Donald J Trump And the supporters too !!!!!

https://youtu.be/z9-JgVgrPD4
                              Thank You Lincoln Project for the unemployment report blaming Trump for the china virus ,and the record high unemployment which was caused by the china virus.What a load of steaming bull-hit.!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                                Thank You Lincoln Project for the unemployment report blaming Trump for the china virus ,and the record high unemployment which was caused by the china virus.What a load of steaming bull-hit.!!!!!!!
                                Yes...now we have a group of Republicans who all of the sudden want Federal Government to take over State rights.
                                Spinning so much I'm getting dizzy.

Comment

Working...
                                X