Live voting vs mail in voting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Live voting vs mail in voting

Pennsylvania counties have 800,000 ineligible voters on voter registration lists, lawsuit claims

https://www.foxnews.com/media/lawsui...stration-lists

The legitimacy of more than 800,000 names on the voting rolls in three Pennsylvania counties is being questioned in a lawsuit by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, but the left-wing group Pennsylvania Common Cause has motioned to dismiss Judicial Watch’s claims, saying these voters aren’t ineligible, they are just inactive.

Ineligible voters are people who have died or who have moved and are living in another county and/or state. A registered voter also gets classified as inactive after not voting in two federal elections and after not replying to a voter response card to verify their address. Inactive voters can still vote, but must have a signed affidavit to vote should they want to head back to the polls.

Comment

DOJ: Democrats Paid Pennsylvania Election Officials to Stuff Ballot Box

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ff-ballot-box/

A former Judge of Elections in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been charged and pleaded guilty to illegally adding votes for Democrat candidates in judicial races in 2014, 2015, and 2016.

On Thursday, the Department of Justice (DOJ) announced charges against former Judge of Elections Domenick DeMuro, 73, for stuffing the ballot box for Democrats in exchange for payment by a paid political consultant.
      The charges, and guilty plea, include conspiracy to deprive Philadelphia voters of their civil rights by fraudulently stuffing the ballot boxes for specific Democrat candidates in the 2014, 2015, and 2016 primary elections and a violation of the Travel Act.

“The Trump administration’s prosecution of election fraud stands in stark contrast to the total failure of the Obama Justice Department to enforce these laws,” Public Interest Legal Foundation President Christian Adams said in a statement. “Right now, other federal prosecutors are aware of cases of double voting in federal elections as well as noncitizen voting. Attorney General William Barr should prompt those other offices to do their duty and prosecute known election crimes.”
      Last edited by Jimmy; 05-23-2020, 04:51 AM. Reason: removed paragraphs max is 3 paragraphs rule 5

Comment

This thread has veered off topic. Please return any further comments to the topic of the thread.
        A reminder about the rules.
        [Rule 5]
        When you want to post information on this site and the information comes from a external source, we would like for you to post a short "quote" of some of the article (no more than 3 paragraphs) the quote may be edited by the staff for length or other rules violation.
        fxstc07 - mod.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          This thread has veered off topic. Please return any further comments to the topic of the thread.
          A reminder about the rules.

fxstc07 - mod.
          Where has it veered off topic??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
            Where has it veered off topic??
            please don't question any mod when moderate. Do it in private if you have to please.

Comment

I received my "Official Mail-in Ballot" yesterday. Nice to know it wasn't lost in the mail, or redirected to some other nefarious individual.
              Then again, I've been receiving mail in ballots for quite some time. Never had a problem.

Comment

I received my "Official Mail-in Ballot" yesterday. Nice to know it wasn't lost in the mail, or redirected to some other nefarious individual.
                Then again, I've been receiving mail in ballots for quite some time. Never had a problem.
                [ATTACH=CONFIG]1840[/ATTACH]
                Gee, imagine that? Just like clockwork.

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1840[/ATTACH]
                  Seems to be a few problems in New Jersey also..

https://bongino.com/1-in-5-mail-in-b...U5m4vTbHC73dEw

Following accusations of widespread fraud, voter intimidation, and ballot theft in the May 12 municipal elections in Paterson, N.J., state Attorney General Gurbir S. Grewal (pictured) announced Thursday he is charging four men with voter fraud – including the vice president of the City Council and a candidate for that body. With races still undecided, control of the council hangs in the balance. Paterson is New Jersey’s third largest city and the election will decide the fate of a municipal budget in excess of $300 million, in addition to hundreds of millions more in education spending and state aid.In the City Council election, 16,747 vote-by-mail ballots were received, but only 13,557 votes were counted. More than 3,190 votes, 19% of the total ballots cast, were disqualified by the board of elections. Due to the pandemic, Paterson’s election was done through vote-by-mail. Community organizations, such as the city’s NAACP chapter, are calling for the entire election to be invalidated.
                  Between 500 and 700 Republicans received the wrong ballots out of about 2,400 enrolled Republicans in Bernardsville. Their choices were all Democrats.

The error was laid at the door of the printing company that sent out the ballots, but the government still had a role in the mixup.

Comment

I feel if it's acceptable for the leader of our country ( along with his family ), Pence ( who voted from the wrong location ) and the many swamp critters and others associated with this administration that vote by mail ... then it's good enough for the average citizen. Let's not forget all our government and military members that also must vote by mail.

Trump Staffers Who Voted By Mail, a Process He Calls ‘Rigged’

There’s further evidence that Trump is only feigning concern in an attempt to suppress votes: his campaign and his administration is filled with mail-in voters – and he’s even done it himself. Here are the most prominent Trump allies who have voted by mail in recent elections.

https://nymag-com.cdn.ampproject.org...mail-list.html

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I feel if it's acceptable for the leader of our country ( along with his family ), Pence ( who voted from the wrong location ) and the many swamp critters and others associated with this administration that vote by mail ... then it's good enough for the average citizen. Let's not forget all our government and military members that also must vote by mail.

Gee, and to think my local uses mail in ballots for our elections! The horrors!

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

I think it is much more trustworthy in person with ID.
                        If we use mail in ballots, then I think there should be a long delay until all verified to be all registered voters what are alive and who actually live where they say they live. Thorough checks must be done because both sides have been caught cheating. The vote for our politicians should be correct and honest.
                        The divisions may lessen with something involving very thorough bipartisan and Independent checks on who actually voted.
                        I don't want right-to-work scabs voting in union elections and I don't want illegals voting in our political elections.
                        Last edited by slavenomore; 06-27-2020, 03:13 PM.

Comment

What percentage of voters do it by mail vs the entire nation voting by mail.. Do you think the Post Office can handle it?? The same post office that couldn't get my electric bill delivered to the next town I live in?? This nation has voted in polling stations for years and now the left's excuse is voter suppression?? Or is it they cannot cheat as easily??

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                            What percentage of voters do it by mail vs the entire nation voting by mail.. Do you think the Post Office can handle it?? The same post office that couldn't get my electric bill delivered to the next town I live in?? This nation has voted in polling stations for years and now the left's excuse is voter suppression?? Or is it they cannot cheat as easily??
                            Or is it they are trying to save the Post Office? Now that you mention it.
                            I like the Post Office and UPS.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                              Or is it they are trying to save the Post Office? Now that you mention it.
                              I like the Post Office and UPS.
                              It (mail in ballots) work in Utah Slave and in turn our USPS employees work.

Comment

Just a couple days after finding out Democrat officials in New Jersey were charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, we have a woman charged in Indiana with mail in voter fraud. This individual in Indiana delivered mail in ballot applications with 400 of these mail in ballots being prechecked Democrat before delivery. With multiple individuals now being charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots for Democrat officials or prechecked mail in ballots marked Democrat, you have to wonder if the Democrat establishment set themselves up for a trap with this mail in ballot harvesting agenda...As we are starting to see multiple Democrats now being charged in America for election fraud involving mail in ballots. This likely won't be the last time over a span of a few days where Democrats get charged for election fraud involving mail in ballots, but Democrats like Pelosi and their media will continue to claim there is nothing to worry about with mail in voting.

https://www.puppetstringnews.com/blo...kwXXNYryrbGvW8

Comment

Working...
                                X