Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Default Re: Live voting vs mail in voting

https://www.dos.pa.gov/VotingElectio...tatistics.aspx
    Almost 9 million registered voters in PA for 2016. 70% voted. If the Governor wants mail in votes...Id say that might clog thing up a bit. Getting mailed out. And getting mailed in.
    Fauci is the guy who everybody listened too and he says it's ok to go to polls.
    Changing it is just looking for trouble.
    One year Bush wins. Another year Clinton. Another Bush. Another Obama. Another Trump.
    No need for change unless somebody is desiring trouble.

2. Likes Jimmy, crazy Liked this post
    Resistance is futile.

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC-Roadway

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    https://www.dos.pa.gov/VotingElectio...tatistics.aspx
    Almost 9 million registered voters in PA for 2016. 70% voted. If the Governor wants mail in votes...Id say that might clog thing up a bit. Getting mailed out. And getting mailed in.
    Fauci is the guy who everybody listened too and he says it's ok to go to polls.
    Changing it is just looking for trouble.
    One year Bush wins. Another year Clinton. Another Bush. Another Obama. Another Trump.
    No need for change unless somebody is desiring trouble.
    good point

4. Thanks slavenomore thanked for this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy View Post
    what y'all did isn't the same thing as mail in ballots is it? you still went to a polling place early didn't you?
    No, we requested an absentee ballot and mailed it.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

6. Thanks Jimmy thanked for this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Quote Originally Posted by crazy View Post
    What exactly is voter suppression??
    That wasn't explained in detail by the bobble head brigades at Faux Snooze?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voter_suppression

And here I thought you had 100% faith in the Post Office.. Evidently not..
    I have plenty of faith in the rank and file that process and deliver. I was one of them a few years back. It's the Union busting lackey McTrump inserted to set them up to fail I have no faith in. My question was directed towards the "mismanagement" AKA as "Only the best people" that are responsible. Your post claimed I would receive my ballot without an explanation how. Surely there is someone waiting in the wings of this revolving door administration that is up to the grift, I mean task.....

Last edited by 222lifer; 08-18-2020 at 09:00 AM.

8. Likes ABFwife, fxstc07 Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Here is a link to my home states voter registration information. You can check to see if your registered, and the location and date you registered.
    If you haven't registered to vote, you can do that though the states web site. The site is the Division of Elections, State of New Jersey.
    This site offers all matter of information concerning elections.

Department of State
    New Jersey Division of Elections

https://voter.svrs.nj.gov/registration-check

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post

I have plenty of faith in the rank and file that process and deliver. I was one of them a few years back. It's the Union busting lackey McTrump inserted to set them up to fail I have no faith in. My question was directed towards the "mismanagement" AKA as "Only the best people" that are responsible. Your post claimed I would receive my ballot without an explanation how. Surely there is someone waiting in the wings of this revolving door administration that is up to the grift, I mean task.....

First all if it is anything other than a democrat than it is a union buster.. That is actually getting old.. Need new material?? I also have faith in the post office but the link I provided showed it is not about how the PO can handle it or not but the timeline different states put on it.. Did you read the link??

11. Likes 1484-1075 Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Seems the Democrats are setting themselves up for excuses why they will lose the 2020 election.. voter suppression?? Everyone can go and vote.. some if they go to the polls might have to wait a little longer.. Some don't.. I guess I am lucky as I have never been at a polling place more than 15 minutes.. If you want to vote by mail?? request your ballot and send it back with time to spare.. Don't wait till the last minute than cry about why you didn't get your ballot in.. Voter suppression?? Nothing more than a myth..

Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

Seems the Democrats are setting themselves up for excuses why they will lose the 2020 election.. voter suppression?? Everyone can go and vote.. some if they go to the polls might have to wait a little longer.. Some don't.. I guess I am lucky as I have never been at a polling place more than 15 minutes.. If you want to vote by mail?? request your ballot and send it back with time to spare.. Don't wait till the last minute than cry about why you didn't get your ballot in.. Voter suppression?? Nothing more than a myth..
    What is a myth to some is a reality to others. We, as a nation, should be striving to make it easier, not more difficult to cast a ballot.

14. Likes fxstc07 Liked this post
    Scab Hating Union Thug

Local Union
    Employer
    YRC

First all if it is anything other than a democrat than it is a union buster.. That is actually getting old.. Need new material?? I also have faith in the post office but the link I provided showed it is not about how the PO can handle it or not but the timeline different states put on it.. Did you read the link??
    First of all, that boot licking lackey Trump put in charge that I called a Union buster earned that title. His career of crapping on his employees is quite impressive. I call them like I see them. I won't defend that POS. That's all yours.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

First of all, that boot licking lackey Trump put in charge that I called a Union buster earned that title. His career of crapping on his employees is quite impressive. I call them like I see them. I won't defend that POS. That's all yours.

Not mine buddy, I don't like the guy either.. The Post office has lost over $70 billion over the last 13 years.. Mostly because they have to fund the benefits for workers who aren't even hired yet.. I believe that a policy that was put into effect when Bush was in office.. Back then I believe they wanted to privatize the PO.. The guy there now is there to stop the bleeding..

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast