No announcement yet.

Chaparral also is known as creosote bush, greasewood, gobernadora, hediondilla

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaparral also is known as creosote bush, greasewood, gobernadora, hediondilla

https://www.drugs.com/npc/chaparral.html

What is it used for?
    Traditional/Ethnobotanical uses
    Chaparral tea has been suggested for the treatment of bronchitis and the common cold. It also was used to alleviate rheumatic pain, stomach pain, chicken pox, and snake bite pain. American Indians used chaparral for arthritis, bowel cramps, gas, colds, and chronic skin disorders. Chaparral has been used internally to treat stomach problems, menstrual disorders, premenstrual syndrome, diabetes, gall bladder and kidney stones, diarrhea, urinary tract infections, and upper respiratory tract infections. Skin application has been promoted for rheumatic and autoimmune conditions, arthritis, back pain, minor wounds, and skin infections, such as impetigo and gingivitis. Chaparral has also been used as a deodorant applied to the feet and armpits. A strong tea from the leaves has been mixed with oil as a burn salve. It is an ingredient in some nonprescription weight loss teas.

In 1943, chaparral was approved by the Meat Inspection Division of the US War Food Administration as a food antioxidant. It was used as a fat and butter preservative until better preservatives were introduced; it was then removed from the FDA's GRAS (generally recognized as safe) list.
    One of my Teamster Driver who is a Sonoran Indian descendant, Recommend it This to me, and I get it for free here in the Desert of Arizona Highways and also grows in New Mexico, wondrous natural plant from our Earth.
    I boil water from a bottle and throw a stem of this into the hot water and drink it warm.
    It helped my wife sugar levels and slowly reducing here Diabetic Levels too.
    Do your Homework and study it to see if it benefits you.
    But I bet you pharmacist corporate wouldn’t want you to know about this
    Last edited by fedexnuno; 05-16-2020, 04:07 AM.

Re: Chaparral also is known as creosote bush, greasewood, gobernadora, hediondilla

There are many all natural supplements . I take Turmeric every day. It helps with arthritis and fights cancer cells . I definitely will look into Chapparal Tea..

Comment

Re: Chaparral also is known as creosote bush, greasewood, gobernadora, hediondilla

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
      https://www.drugs.com/npc/chaparral.html

One of my Teamster Driver who is a Sonoran Indian descendant, Recommend it This to me, and I get it for free here in the Desert of Arizona Highways and also grows in New Mexico, wondrous natural plant from our Earth.
      I boil water from a bottle and throw a stem of this into the hot water and drink it warm.
      It helped my wife sugar levels and slowly reducing here Diabetic Levels too.
      Do your Homework and study it to see if it benefits you.
      But I bet you pharmacist corporate wouldn’t want you to know about this
      Don't laugh but having grown up in CA and spent tons of time out in the desert, I have always loved the smell of the creosote bush. Especially after a rain. I actually have some that I picked out in the desert on one of our visits to CA. Yes we have it here too further south. I did not know it had medicinal properties!

Comment

Working...
      X