Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kaprenick: "We Reject Your Celebration Of White Supremacy"

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    All it shows is Disney doesnt have a set to call their own.Coddling of a clown, maybe afraid the crud that associates with him will burn them down.Time will tell, who is right or wrong.The NFL is already going to take a huge hit this year with the chinese virus, probably more fallout with bending over and kissing this guys azz.My guess is that the people that support these corporations are going to have a lot to say about their decisions of backing kaepernick and his blm hoodlums.
    Did philanthropy created the interest? I read the word "selfish" to describe his protest in a previous post. More than a million dollars in charitable donations to date to his credit.

Courage comes in many forms. The willingness to tell a story of someone many scorn, regardless of the blow back or consequences, would fall into that category. In doing so perhaps a few will see him in a different light.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-08-2020, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Philanthropy in general is always followed by a specific agenda.Money is used in one way or another to peak the interests of the people.Selling your ideas or your feelings from a national stage because you donate money is a pathetic way to promote your agenda.
      Does anyone really believe that if he was of a different ethnicity this whole kneeling thing would have gone this far,I highly doubt it.He would have been cut and never heard from again.
      Millions of people make donations of all sizes without any fanfare, without a national stage to bloviate from, and life goes on.

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        Did philanthropy created the interest? I read the word "selfish" to describe his protest in a previous post. More that a million dollars in charitable donations to date to his credit.

Courage comes in many forms. The willingness to tell a story of someone many scorn, regardless of the blow back or consequences, would fall into that category. In doing so perhaps a few will see him in a different light.

Probably his accountant told him to do it...Plus there was a lot of pressure for him do do after he started his political so called protests.

Comment

Philanthropy in general is always followed by a specific agenda.Money is used in one way or another to peak the interests of the people.Selling your ideas or your feelings from a national stage because you donate money is a pathetic way to promote your agenda.

Millions of people make donations of all sizes without any fanfare, without a national stage to bloviate from, and life goes on.
          I agree if the motivation was self centered only geared at benefiting one's self. A politician for instance. Bragging about what a huge deal it is donating a salary. Nothing more than a bloviating clown looking for a few votes. Now that truly is a pathetic way to promote an agenda.

Does anyone really believe that if he was of a different ethnicity this whole kneeling thing would have gone this far,I highly doubt it.He would have been cut and never heard from again.
          Would anyone else have the stones to risk losing their career for what they believe in? More than one found the courage to take a knee with him......

Comment

I agree if the motivation was self centered only geared at benefiting one's self. A politician for instance. Bragging about what a huge deal it is donating a salary. Nothing more than a bloviating clown looking for a few votes. Now that truly is a pathetic way to promote an agenda.

Would anyone else have the stones to risk losing their career for what they believe in? More than one found the courage to take a knee with him......

The loss of his career, it was basically over as a starter.As far as others kneeling, to show solidarity with their brother, or maybe afraid not to,dont want to make waves.
            Courage to take a knee, these are grown men, with a job to do.They want to kneel do it on their own time, maybe in front of the stadium after the game.
            Nothing more than overpaid athletes who think and believe they are smarter than everyone else.
            IMO most people dont give a flying fig about what athletes or movie stars have to say or promote.
            Courage, in my mind is people that have fought and died for the flag, not knelt for their own agenda.

Comment

The loss of his career, it was basically over as a starter.As far as others kneeling, to show solidarity with their brother, or maybe afraid not to,dont want to make waves.
              Courage to take a knee, these are grown men, with a job to do.They want to kneel do it on their own time, maybe in front of the stadium after the game.
              Nothing more than overpaid athletes who think and believe they are smarter than everyone else.
              IMO most people dont give a flying fig about what athletes or movie stars have to say or promote.
              Courage, in my mind is people that have fought and died for the flag, not knelt for their own agenda.
              A career at risk regardless whether a starter or not. He knew the risk and proceeded anyway. That took some stones. Not only his teammates but others across the league.

If what they did on "company time" offends people they should write a letter to the players union and be sure to note that a person's 1st amendment rights are waved when they are on the clock.

Courage comes in many forms and I am truly thankful for those that gave all to ensure Keapernick had the right to protest. I don't have to agree with it but I fully support his right to do so.

Comment

110% has the right to do it, and myself and many others have the right to be against it,and not have to agree with it at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

His career was already done.
                  He's looking for a workman's comp claim on the knee he kneels on.

Comment

https://americanmilitarynews.com/201...ional%20anthem.
                    This is courage, not kneeling

Comment

Both are examples of courage in different ways. Both sought to bring attention to the point being made.

Comment

Both are examples of courage in different ways. Both sought to bring attention to the point being made.

Not hardly, one has loss of income, the other has loss of life or limb .No comparison, no how, no way.

Comment

Not hardly, one has loss of income, the other has loss of life or limb .No comparison, no how, no way.
                          Both have dangerous jobs. Both can be harmed depending on the circumstances.

They both exercised their right to free speech and expression as well.

Comment

Both have dangerous jobs. Both can be harmed depending on the circumstances.

They both exercised their right to free speech and expression as well.

Both have dangerous jobs, thats laughable.Still no comparison, no matter what is put out there, my mind will never change.His disrespect for the flag and our country will always override anything else that he may do in his life...

Comment

Both have dangerous jobs, thats laughable.Still no comparison, no matter what is put out there, my mind will never change.His disrespect for the flag and our country will always override anything else that he may do in his life...
                              There have been some serious injuries to players. Compound fractures. Severe head and spine injuries that left players paralyzed.

As for our defenders? In a combat situation there is danger everywhere. Riding a desk stateside is no more dangerous than typing this reply. That is a fact. I come from a family that served in 3 branches of our military and currently supply our badasses in the air.

Just so there is no confusion on what Keapernick's message was.....

Comment

Seems their was no white supremacy when obama was president ,Kaepernick plays the cards when it benefits him, and doesnt make waves when it isn't convenient .https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...sZcXyLnYVeD_c-
                                Last edited by 1484-1075; 07-09-2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X