Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kaprenick: "We Reject Your Celebration Of White Supremacy"

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Seems their was no white supremacy when obama was president ,Kaepernick plays the cards when it benefits him, and doesnt make waves when it isn't convenient .https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...sZcXyLnYVeD_c-
    Perhaps Keapernick thinks Trump, the man who believes he's the greatest President to ever live in the Whitehouse, can make some real change today?

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      Perhaps Keapernick thinks Trump, the man who believes he's the greatest President to ever live in the Whitehouse, can make some real change today?

No i would say Kaepernick is no different than Sharpton,Jackson and the rest of the race baiters,chasing the almighty dollar at the expense of the black race.

Comment

No i would say Kaepernick is no different than Sharpton,Jackson and the rest of the race baiters,chasing the almighty dollar at the expense of the black race.
        Define "race baiter" for me. I see this term used quite a bit. Are there "race baiters" of other ethnicities?

Comment

Define "race baiter" for me. I see this term used quite a bit. Are there "race baiters" of other ethnicities?

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...qKwpFmeRM5wEY-
          Other ethnicities ,you will have to research that yourself.

Comment

Quote Originally Posted by 222lifer View Post

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...qKwpFmeRM5wEY-
            Other ethnicities ,you will have to research that yourself.

Another explanation with Al Sharpton in the lead..

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=Race%20baiter
            Last edited by crazy; 07-10-2020, 06:48 AM.

Comment

After going back and reading through the posts I wonder if this thread, along with many others, will be included as a definition as well? After all, the definition provided screams hypocrisy ......Why didn't any names from the "nationalist" movement make the list? O'Reilly? Ingraham? Carlson? Bannon? Or our dear leader Trump? They all fit the definition to a "T."

I hear about all these "agendas" from this group or that group. What agenda is this thread purposed for?

Comment

After going back and reading through the posts I wonder if this thread, along with many others, will be included as a definition as well? After all, the definition provided screams hypocrisy ......Why didn't any names from the "nationalist" movement make the list? O'Reilly? Ingraham? Carlson? Bannon? Or our dear leader Trump? They all fit the definition to a "T."

I hear about all these "agendas" from this group or that group. What agenda is this thread purposed for?

So do tell us when any of those you named became race baiter's.. Take Al Sharpton for an example.. He is in for the money.. Why hasn't he been to Chicago to protest all the children getting murdered by blacks?? Because there is no money in it..Or Atlanta where a 8 year old was shot and murdered??

Comment

A nationalist movement is a movement to protect all races within our borders.

Comment

This thread started with a national news figure who decided to use the word " white" supremacism.
                    He tweeted it saying "we" will not support your "white"Supremacist holiday.
                    And the media puts it out there.
                    I didn't tweet it. And I didn't publish it.
                    I comment on it.
                    It would seem he is not looking to unite but divide.
                    His issues are not for all but for one particular group.
                    A special group.
                    Other major stories relating to him and his issue come from a group using a name "black" lives matter.

So...both his comment and the group's name....divide by race. White Supremacy and Black lives matter.
                    What seems to be the point?
                    Black victim
                    White bad.
                    No doubt about that.
                    White bad guy.
                    Black person oppressed.
                    I would suspect the media hype because Trump was doing very well with the black issues.
                    And his opposition needed to make a very sick stir for personal political gain. A stir which has caused cities to be taken over. Property destroyed by animals of multiple races. People of multiple races being hurt and killed and raped and attacked due the chaos.
                    Police departments to be defunded leaving their areas unsafe. Property values WILL decrease in those areas no doubt. And the people who are not in gangs and organized crime and who are not thugs will suffer in those areas. They are financially stuck there.
                    It was not a white person who called the cops on George Floyd. To me it is very questionable as to whether he did not die from a drug overdose. He was obviously impaired and behind the wheel of a van.
                    The media intentionally ran the story for the Democratic party imo. Without much facts.
                    Where is the complete video? 7 minutes are missing last I checked.
                    Yet they run the story. And towns burn and statues are destroyed and businesses looted with no consequences.
                    The media bias is glaring....and then out comes Kaeprnick to get a little more attention and a Disney contract for himself......so oppressed. Oppressed as Mohamed Ali...Barrack Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Oprah Winfrey, Kanye West, Michael Jackson, Colin Powell, Susan Rice, Clarence Thomas, Will Smith, Woopie Goldberg.Tiger Woods.......and the list of millionaires and powerful people goes on.
                    It is BS.
                    The media wants division.
                    The Democrats want division.
                    Kaprenick wants division.
                    I wish black people well. We are all people.
                    But I do not wish Kaepernick, Disney, the Democrats or NeverTrump nor Biden nor BLM well. They are poison to the people they, so falsely represent and use for personal gain. And they instigate racial unrest.

Comment

You sure said a lot there slave,you hit it out of the park,you are 100% Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                        So do tell us when any of those you named became race baiter's.. Take Al Sharpton for an example.. He is in for the money.. Why hasn't he been to Chicago to protest all the children getting murdered by blacks?? Because there is no money in it..Or Atlanta where a 8 year old was shot and murdered??

Given the description of what a "race baiter" is by the definition that was provided, all those I mentioned have race baited. Don't believe me. Don't believe the daily airings of the shows over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                          This thread started with a national news figure who decided to use the word " white" supremacism.
                          He tweeted it saying "we" will not support your "white"Supremacist holiday.
                          And the media puts it out there.
                          I didn't tweet it. And I didn't publish it.
                          I comment on it.
                          It would seem he is not looking to unite but divide.
                          His issues are not for all but for one particular group.
                          A special group.
                          Other major stories relating to him and his issue come from a group using a name "black" lives matter.

So...both his comment and the group's name....divide by race. White Supremacy and Black lives matter.
                          What seems to be the point?
                          Black victim
                          White bad.
                          No doubt about that.
                          White bad guy.
                          Black person oppressed.
                          I would suspect the media hype because Trump was doing very well with the black issues.
                          And his opposition needed to make a very sick stir for personal political gain. A stir which has caused cities to be taken over. Property destroyed by animals of multiple races. People of multiple races being hurt and killed and raped and attacked due the chaos.
                          Police departments to be defunded leaving their areas unsafe. Property values WILL decrease in those areas no doubt. And the people who are not in gangs and organized crime and who are not thugs will suffer in those areas. They are financially stuck there.
                          It was not a white person who called the cops on George Floyd. To me it is very questionable as to whether he did not die from a drug overdose. He was obviously impaired and behind the wheel of a van.
                          The media intentionally ran the story for the Democratic party imo. Without much facts.
                          Where is the complete video? 7 minutes are missing last I checked.
                          Yet they run the story. And towns burn and statues are destroyed and businesses looted with no consequences.
                          The media bias is glaring....and then out comes Kaeprnick to get a little more attention and a Disney contract for himself......so oppressed. Oppressed as Mohamed Ali...Barrack Obama, Al Sharpton, Jesse Jackson, Oprah Winfrey, Kanye West, Michael Jackson, Colin Powell, Susan Rice, Clarence Thomas, Will Smith, Woopie Goldberg.Tiger Woods.......and the list of millionaires and powerful people goes on.
                          It is BS.
                          The media wants division.
                          The Democrats want division.
                          Kaprenick wants division.
                          I wish black people well. We are all people.
                          But I do not wish Kaepernick, Disney, the Democrats or NeverTrump nor Biden nor BLM well. They are poison to the people they, so falsely represent and use for personal gain. And they instigate racial unrest.
                          It comes down to something as simple as a man exercising his rights to express himself, pointing to an injustice, and a personal attack on him. I would say most missed his message and fell into a "baited" trap.

Comment

You sure said a lot there slave,you hit it out of the park,you are 100% Correct

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            White supremacy has a notorious habit of masquerading as patriotism.......

Comment

White supremacy has a notorious habit of masquerading as patriotism.......
                              So the answer is all that dont agree with the wacko-left killers,looters ,arsonist,blm to name a few, are white supremacist.I will take a patriot any day over any of those low-lifes.

Comment

White Supremacy,the new go to word instead of racist.

Comment

Working...
                                X