X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Kaprenick: "We Reject Your Celebration Of White Supremacy"

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Ok ,all patriots are racist.
    Patriots are white supremacist,and racist.
    Keep spinning
    No where did I state all Patriots are racist or white supremacist. That would be your doing in this post of yours I quoted. I simply pointed out that the word "Patriot" has been used to give cover to unsavory groups.

We have militia groups in southern Utah that go hand in hand with white supremacy while clinging to the "Patriot" tag. My childhood state of Idaho has an infestation as well. I have pointed them out a time or two on this site.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      Given the description of what a "race baiter" is by the definition that was provided, all those I mentioned have race baited. Don't believe me. Don't believe the daily airings of the shows over the years.
      That would be your opinion but in reality I do believe you are wrong simply because you lean left and they are on the "right" side of politics..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        That would be your opinion but in reality I do believe you are wrong simply because you lean left and they are on the "right" side of politics..
        You believe I am wrong simply because I lean left and they are on the right side of politics? That reply of mine is based on the definition I was provided with and what has come out of their mouths. If the definition is incorrect then by all means show me where I have mistakenly accused the wrong person.

Comment

You believe I am wrong simply because I lean left and they are on the right side of politics? That reply of mine is based on the definition I was provided with and what has come out of their mouths. If the definition is incorrect then by all means show me where I have mistakenly accused the wrong person.

I am sure you did your research.. But you surely didn't provide any links to back up what you posted .. So maybe what you think is racist,I tend to think it is not..

Comment

I am sure you did your research.. But you surely didn't provide any links to back up what you posted .. So maybe what you think is racist,I tend to think it is not..
            I see. This is based on the fact that you lean right and never a race baiting word has come out of their mouths because you don't feel what they say is race baiting even though the definition and examples were posted by yourself that show race baiting language from others that is quite the same form as those I mentioned? Is this perhaps one instance we won't see the "bothsider" defense employed in your post as it does incriminate those I mentioned? We have all heard them speak. The shows and speeches are recorded. What more is there? Gobs of examples posted all over this site........

Comment

I see. This is based on the fact that you lean right and never a race baiting word has come out of their mouths because you don't feel what they say is race baiting even though the definition and examples were posted by yourself that show race baiting language from others that is quite the same form as those I mentioned? Is this perhaps one instance we won't see the "bothsider" defense employed in your post as it does incriminate those I mentioned? We have all heard them speak. The shows and speeches are recorded. What more is there? Gobs of examples posted all over this site........

Maybe a link to prove your point. Otherwise it is an opinion.

Comment

The Lincoln Project on this site is full of examples. Take your pick....

Comment

The Lincoln Project on this site is full of examples. Take your pick....

Ha Ha,, Believing anything from that site would be the equivalent of believing everything Alex Jones says on Infowars.. You really need a new news source..

Comment

Ha Ha,, Believing anything from that site would be the equivalent of believing everything Alex Jones says on Infowars.. You really need a new news source..
                    Actual recordings of real time events. Prime time evidence. It's all there.

Comment

No where did I state all Patriots are racist or white supremacist. That would be your doing in this post of yours I quoted. I simply pointed out that the word "Patriot" has been used to give cover to unsavory groups.

We have militia groups in southern Utah that go hand in hand with white supremacy while clinging to the "Patriot" tag. My childhood state of Idaho has an infestation as well. I have pointed them out a time or two on this site.

And what , exactly, is,........white.........supremacy?

Emphasis on Supremacy.

What is it?
                      I think it is an extreme term.
                      An intentional extreme term.

I think the group's are more a defense of looking out for their own people.
                      Some which might fall into this nonsense " supremacy" label.....are not much different than the NAACP....or the ADL....and such.
                      But whites don't really have groups like that which are looked at in some kind of heroic, moralistic view.
                      Does anybody ever question why?
                      No.....just much easier to think as some groups as victims and others as some kind of perpetrators of evil.
                      Just because one group would like to stick to their own....I have no idea why people push to hate that.

To go harrasing and bullying. and beating and burning crosses.....that is one thing........but I know some groups such as the ADL......keep lists of people and groups they consider racists.......does anyone ever think that their practice of keeping lists is racist.
                      Does anybody keep lists on some of their group who constantly attack other people's beliefs?
                      If they do they are surely considered racist.....but why is it ok for one group...and they are not called Supremacists...but not ok for white groups to keep lists.....because the same things are done to whites from these groups and the term " supremacy" is never used...nor racism.

I think if they defend their own just like the ADL...OR NAACP OR BLM........ then the term supremacy should be considered some kind of evil term.
                      Not all group that they refer to as supremacist should be considered some kind of evil.
                      Maybe the term supremacy needs a much better definition.....and needs to be looked at as some kind of racist term.

Supremacy....what the He'll does that mean?
                      And do people REALLY think that?
                      If equality is a goal.....then maybe we need to look at equality when it comes to these " defense" groups....and the term supremacy needs more scrutiny.
                      I would never join these white groups.
                      But if it is all about equal rights....then some of this supremacy terminology is probably way off base.

We had a police BLM type instance this week...and on the news ..right away...BLM and NAACP...are part of the story.
                      Where would the special group come from to defend the White cop?
                      If there was it would automatically be assumed to be some kind of racist or supremacist group.
                      Last edited by slavenomore; 07-15-2020, 07:14 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X