Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kampf Of Woke

https://www.theamericanconservative....ite-supremacy/

Now, let me ask you: if you saw the number of mentions of “Jewish privilege” in the US media go from around 200 in 2012 to 2,600 in only four years, wouldn’t you wonder what the hell was going on with our media? If you were Jewish, would that not make you look for the exits?

I bring the Jewish example up for a specific reason. I have mentioned in this space from time to time over the years the profound impression made on me by an exhibit I saw back in 2000 at Yad Vashem, Israel’s Holocaust memorial. It was about how the German people had been prepared for the Holocaust by a couple decades of propaganda that taught them to dehumanize Jews. I cannot find online a representation of that exhibit; if someone else can, please email a link or post it in the comments. It might have been “Deadly Medicine: Creating The Master Race,” but I’m not sure. I have never forgotten what I learned there. The gist of it was to demonstrate that the Holocaust didn’t come from nowhere — and in fact its basis preceded the Nazi Party.

As I recall making my way through that exhibit at Yad Vashem, I was deeply shocked by how the exhibit traced the slow boil of propaganda — pre-Nazi rule! — training the German people to think of Jews as a biological threat. It’s terrifying because we know where all this was heading, and what the Nazis did with something that had already been put in place unwittingly by German medical institutions, the media, and leading progressives.

By the time Hitler took power, all those years of media talk about hygiene, parasites, and the German body politic had conditioned Germans to accept Nazi racial “science,” for the common good.
    This in not some kind of anti-Jew story at all. It is history. And what is being done by media and corporations is very sick towards white people and will get dangerous in one way or other if not changed. This is a must-read story imo. Too many paragraphs to quote.

We are way past “diversity training” as a means to inculcate sensitivity to and respect for others in the workplace. This is sick, sick stuff. It is racist. They are training white people to be pushed around, allow themselves to be in emotional and physical danger, and not to resist or fight back, because they are bad by nature of their whiteness.

Re: The Kampf Of Woke

I saw that the IBT has a Human Rights And Diversity Commission.

They should also be watching stuff like this if they are not already. Diversity means EVERYBODY. Not "everybody but white Christian heterosexual men".
    Lets make sure of that.

Comment

The stuff in this article should be looked at by unions. Books they are requiring employees to read. Training they are requiring.
      It should not be allowed.
      You do not train people to hate themselves or feel ashamed or feel some kind of automatic guilt just for being white. That is the most ridiculous stuff I have heard....yet employers are suggesting and requiring it.
      Wrong. And dangerous.

Comment

3 Best selling books in there training white people to feel guilty and hate themselves. Top selling books. Many are reading them. And some employers have their employees read them.

Comment

I will be honest Slave, I didn't go to your link, only read the quote but I am just going to say you might, just might be on to something here as far as the news media. The news is very, very good at twisting and distorting things. I refuse to watch it for many reasons. And no one is going to make me feel guilty for who I am. If you think there is prejudice against being a white man, try being a white woman. It's out there. But I almost feel like even sharing such a post is stirring the pot too. Not that you don't have a right but why does everything have to be about race? I think America is more racially divided now than it has been in a very long time. And again, I thank the media for a lot of it.

Comment

So I just went and opened the link. Didn't get very far before it really started irritating me. I am so tired of all liberals being lumped together. I think one of the biggest problems in this country right now besides racism is right wing Christians. They think they know what everyone feels, what everyone thinks, what everyone believes. I have said my piece.

Comment

I don't know who is spreading this stuff...but this definitely goes with the threadstarter.
              https://www.dailywire.com/news/blm-l...ed-joseph-curl
              Yusra Khogali has posted the controversial calls on her Facebook page, including another that says whites are “sub-human.”
              “Whiteness is not humxness, in fact, white skin is sub-humxn,” she wrote. “All phenotypes exist within the black family and white ppl are a genetic defect of blackness.”
              Nice.

Comment

These are the people that want to be taken seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                  These are the people that want to be taken seriously.
                  Looks to me like BLM is a black Supremacist hate group from that.

Comment

Originally posted by ABFwife View Post
                    I will be honest Slave, I didn't go to your link, only read the quote but I am just going to say you might, just might be on to something here as far as the news media. The news is very, very good at twisting and distorting things. I refuse to watch it for many reasons. And no one is going to make me feel guilty for who I am. If you think there is prejudice against being a white man, try being a white woman. It's out there. But I almost feel like even sharing such a post is stirring the pot too. Not that you don't have a right but why does everything have to be about race? I think America is more racially divided now than it has been in a very long time. And again, I thank the media for a lot of it.
                    I post the race stuff because they always headline it.
                    The whole protests and burning down and looting towns is about it. Kaprenick is all about it.
                    I think if you think there's a race problem....the problem is probably in your head. Lots of all different races are far richer than me. Far more educated....so to hear some looking for special attention totally irks me.
                    I see it as looking not for equal rights...but looking for more-than-equal rights.
                    I think the guy starts this story with a link somewhere with graphs with how many times a certain topic made the news.
                    In 2015..the topic white privilege was down near zero.
                    Today it is closer to 2500.......so yes...it is the media. But the media and politicians work together. Legislations...policies...spending.
                    I've read a Texas Democrat is in a government group or committee working on a bill for "reparations for slavery".
                    The Black Entertainment channels top dog....seems to think blacks are owed around $350,000 each because their families were slaves.
                    The Civil war ended 155 years ago.
                    How do all other races and people feel if one specific race is given that from our tax dollars.
                    Are they crazy?
                    But they are working on a bill.
                    The graph is in the story. I will post links about the other mentions in another post due to time. I'm not always quick enough to edit.

Comment

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rob...ican-americans

https://www.texastribune.org/2019/06...uneteenth/amp/

Comment

Working...
                      X