Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The "LEFT" unhinged..

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
    Just for the record, I can bet certain people here hasn’t even ever purchase a Goya product because it’s too ethnicity for their group !
    But if You have, knock yourself out and they’ll be plenty of more for to purchase and stock your shelves!
    Wife buys stuff all the time for seasoning.. Never looked it as a Hispanic company although I knew they were.. As far as the shelves?? They have been selling out at many stores.. Use to run into quite a few of their drivers when I worked for the various supermarkets.. The point of the thread was how hypocritical the left can be.. or as I put it "They have become unhinged" and continue to divide this country..

Comment

Talk about "unhinged" !
      Seems the right wing wack jobs have been doing this years, but they become "unhinged" when it gets turned around on them.
      Shall we break out the crying towel for those poor "unhinged" conservatives ? Waaaaa ...
      What's the definition of hypocrite ? A right wing "unhinged" conservative !

Conservatives are smashing Keurigs to defend Sean Hannity — here are the other brands that have incurred the wrath of the right
      Keurig is feeling the wrath of conservatives — and it's far from the first brand to incur the anger of the right in the Trump era.
      With the political rise of President Trump, customers' convictions that brands are adopting anti-Trump or anti-conservative political stances have sparked a number of boycotts.
      https://www.businessinsider.com/cons...rbucks-2017-11

waaaa ... whine ...

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Talk about "unhinged" !
        Seems the right wing wack jobs have been doing this years, but they become "unhinged" when it gets turned around on them.
        Shall we break out the crying towel for those poor "unhinged" conservatives ? Waaaaa ...
        What's the definition of hypocrite ? A right wing "unhinged" conservative !

Conservatives are smashing Keurigs to defend Sean Hannity — here are the other brands that have incurred the wrath of the right

https://www.businessinsider.com/cons...rbucks-2017-11

waaaa ... whine ...
        Ha Ha Nice article from 2017..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
          Ha Ha Nice article from 2017..
          Yep ! Nice article showing the hypocritical right did it first ... or was it becoming "unhinged" first !

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Yep ! Nice article showing the hypocritical right did it first ... or was it becoming "unhinged" first !

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
            Does it really matter?? Boycotts are just dumb but then again we haven't bought anything from Nike since the kneeling started.. so I guess I do participate..

Comment

I see CNN went off the cliff again.. I find this funny as I saw my sister in law go off the rails last night on a Facebook rant but then again CNN is on ALL day long in her house.. Brainwashing from the get-go.. "
              Orangeman bad"

CNN anchors trash Trump over photo-op with Goya products

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-ja...omo-trump-goya

CNN's most prominent anchors took turns trashing President Trump on Wednesday for expressing his support for Goya products amid the boycott fueled by prominent Democrats. Conservatives have been rallying behind the iconic food company after its president Bob Unanue received backlash for praising Trump at the White House last week, saying the country is “truly blessed” to have a president like Trump.

Democrats like New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio Cortez and former Obama HUD Secretary Julián Castro were among those who called for a boycott of Goya products.

Following his daughter Ivanka Trump, who on Tuesday shared a picture on Twitter of herself holding a can of Goya black beans, the president followed suit on Instagram and shared a picture of himself in the Oval Office giving two thumbs up behind a spread of the company's products on the Resolute Desk.

Comment

Back to the left unhinged, even though it was clearly pointed out the radical right has done this all along. Hypocrites.

There are things called laws. I know Trump doesn't read, nor care. The law & order President ...

§ 2635.702 Use of public office for private gain.
                An employee shall not use his public office for his own private gain, for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons with whom the employee is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity, including nonprofit organizations of which the employee is an officer or member, and persons with whom the employee has or seeks employment or business relations. The specific prohibitions set forth in paragraphs (a) through (d) of this section apply this general standard, but are not intended to be exclusive or to limit the application of this section.
                Performance of official duties affecting a private interest. To ensure that the performance of his official duties does not give rise to an appearance of use of public office for private gain or of giving preferential treatment, an employee whose duties would affect the financial interests of a friend, relative or person with whom he is affiliated in a nongovernmental capacity shall comply with any applicable requirements of § 2635.502.
                https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/2635.702

Comment

Back to the left unhinged, even though it was clearly pointed out the radical right has done this all along. Hypocrites.

There are things called laws. I know Trump doesn't read, nor care. The law & order President ...

https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/5/2635.702
                  But Trump didn't start this.. AOC and Rep Castro are the ones.. If you call Trump out for it then share the blame with AOC and Rep Castro from Texas.. Not one sided..

Comment

But Trump didn't start this.. AOC and Rep Castro are the ones.. If you call Trump out for it then share the blame with AOC and Rep Castro from Texas.. Not one sided..
                    That sounds like spin.
                    Did those folks that you posted "endorse" a product ?
                    Both Iwanka and POTUS have broken the law.

Here is the huckster pushing products in clear violation of federal law.

Comment

That sounds like spin.
                      Did those folks that you posted "endorse" a product ?
                      Both Iwanka and POTUS have broken the law.

Here is the huckster pushing products in clear violation of federal law.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1867[/ATTACH]
                      Here we go again with your Spin comments.. The CEO of Goya said the president is doing a great job the same as he did when Obama was in office..AOC was offended that anyone could say the President was doing a great job.. So she calls for a national boycott of a minority owned business that many Hispanics shop for.. Then other "liberals" doubled down and the boycott took off.. So Conservatives started their own "Buy Goya" campaign.. Trump praised the CEO for standing his ground..So they took pictures of Goya products.. How is that any different then a politician telling people "Not" to buy certain products because their feelings were hurt?? There should be "NO" double standard in this country but it seems the left wants their own standards.. And as far as the law you say Trump broke.. If I remember it is for all government employees and last I knew was AOC and other politicians calling for the ban are also government employees using their platform to boycott a US business because their feelings were hurt..

Comment

Here we go again with your Spin comments.. The CEO of Goya said the president is doing a great job the same as he did when Obama was in office..AOC was offended that anyone could say the President was doing a great job.. So she calls for a national boycott of a minority owned business that many Hispanics shop for.. Then other "liberals" doubled down and the boycott took off.. So Conservatives started their own "Buy Goya" campaign.. Trump praised the CEO for standing his ground..So they took pictures of Goya products.. How is that any different then a politician telling people "Not" to buy certain products because their feelings were hurt?? There should be "NO" double standard in this country but it seems the left wants their own standards.. And as far as the law you say Trump broke.. If I remember it is for all government employees and last I knew was AOC and other politicians calling for the ban are also government employees using their platform to boycott a US business because their feelings were hurt..
                        Another good spin.
                        The law states "for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons". ( see post #22 )
                        It doesn't say anything about boycotting a product or company.

Comment

Another good spin.
                          The law states "for the endorsement of any product, service or enterprise, or for the private gain of friends, relatives, or persons". ( see post #22 )
                          It doesn't say anything about boycotting a product or company.
                          There is your double standard again.. Priceless..

Comment

There is your double standard again.. Priceless..
                            Double standard ? Show me were anybody but Iwanka and der Trump endorsed a product ?
                            I would say your statement is hypocritical. But expected spin.
                            You did say your family boycotts Nike. So your complaining about what others did, yet you can't seem to differentiate between a boycott and an endorsement.
                            As you say, priceless.

Have a nice day.

Comment

Double standard ? Show me were anybody but Iwanka and der Trump endorsed a product ?
                              I would say your statement is hypocritical. But expected spin.
                              You did say your family boycotts Nike. So your complaining about what others did, yet you can't seem to differentiate between a boycott and an endorsement.
                              As you say, priceless.

Have a nice day.
                              IMO if someone tells you "Not" to buy something as compared to "Buy" something is basically the same thing.. If I tell you not to buy Nike,that is coming just another person but if a politician tells you not to then it is coming from a "Political" platform and most politicians whether or not you like them have huge followings.. That is the difference .. As far as buying my wife buying Goya products.. She buys a few and will continue to in the future,has nothing to do with Trump endorsing the products.. But I have read where there were quite a few conservatives buying lots of Goya products and donating them to food pantries.. I hope you don't have a problem with that..
                              As far as Nike.. Yes we don't buy from them but we didn't before the boycott as most of the products sucked anyway..So yeah you can say I was boycotting Nike.. But I don't like it when companies get political..They bend to pressure from the left..
                              we live in a divided country and I don't think I will live long enough to see it come together again as long as you have Democrats and the left leaning liberal media..

Comment

we live in a divided country and I don't think I will live long enough to see it come together again as long as you have Democrats and the left leaning liberal media..
                                In regards the "buy" or "boycott" issue, deciphering what a law actually means will be best left to the attorneys and the courts.

As for the quoted comment.
                                Yes, we are divided.
                                But stating you only wish for a one party system means you advocate for a totalitarianism regime.

That's enough for me to know conversing with you is pointless.

Comment

Working...
                                X