The "LEFT" unhinged..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The "LEFT" unhinged..

And some accuse the republicans and the right for dividing America but here is a good example of the far left losing it..

Goya Foods CEO refuses to apologize for praising Trump

https://thepostmillennial.com/goya-f...EzjGCOc1loBV_I

Goya Foods CEO Robert Unanue is refusing to apologize for praising US President Donald Trump at the White House on Thursday.
    Unanue told Fox News that there was a double standard connected to supporting conservative politicians and he called the boycott of his company a "suppression of speech."
    "You're allowed to talk good or talk praise to one president but you're not—when I was called to be part of this commission to aid in economic and educational prosperity and you make a positive comment, all the sudden that's not acceptable," Unanue said.

Unanue's appearance in The White House Rose Garden was part of the The White House Hispanic Prosperity Initiative.

He praised Trump, saying, "We are all truly blessed ... to have a leader like President Trump who is a builder. That is what my grandfather did. He came to this country to build, to grow, to prosper. We have an incredible builder, and we pray. We pray for our leadership, our president."

Re: The "LEFT" unhinged..

Goya can shove that crap where the sunshine don’t shine
    My family and relatives never purchase their crap ever !
    Last edited by Jimmy; 07-11-2020, 06:16 PM. Reason: restored the removed content.

Comment

One good thing in America is the power of the consumer. With your purchases people can show either their approval or displeasure with a company or product.
      While this is common place today, some people think this may be a one off type of revolt against this one business. It's not.
      The list of companies the right vilifies is a daily occurrence. But nobody has complained about it. Why ?

I have found a web site, which I won't post, that describes a long list of "liberal and/or anti Trump" companies that righties shouldn't patronize.
      Yet as some people voice their opinions against goya, their very same complaints are being used against left leaning businesses.
      Hypocrites.

I choose who to spend my money with, and on which products best suits my life and my convictions.
      Why is that a problem ?

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        One good thing in America is the power of the consumer. With your purchases people can show either their approval or displeasure with a company or product.
        While this is common place today, some people think this may be a one off type of revolt against this one business. It's not.
        The list of companies the right vilifies is a daily occurrence. But nobody has complained about it. Why ?

I have found a web site, which I won't post, that describes a long list of "liberal and/or anti Trump" companies that righties shouldn't patronize.
        Yet as some people voice their opinions against goya, their very same complaints are being used against left leaning businesses.
        Hypocrites.

I choose who to spend my money with, and on which products best suits my life and my convictions.
        Why is that a problem ?
        Well said. You won't see me ordering from Amazon or setting foot inside a Walmart unless I have absolutely no other choice. We all choose to do business with them based on personal preference. That preference can be divided into different categories IMO. I think it is a safe bet that folks have boycotted businesses other that Goya in the past. I'll spend some time looking into Goya and perhaps find another business to add to the "do not patronize" list.
        Last edited by 222lifer; 07-11-2020, 10:59 AM. Reason: added word

Comment

Be real interested in how many of the places that recieve donations are rejected,I am sure the haters will keep us updated.[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
            Goya can shove that crap where the sunshine don’t shine
            My family and relatives never purchase their crap ever !
            I restored the original content

Comment

Since the "left" is unhinged, I thought I would mention another company I will longer purchase products from.
              I use my pocketbook as a weapon. One way to alert a company that their corporate stance affects everyone, is to show them your buying power. Less sales means less profits they can donate to a cause I cannot support.
              Jack Links can shove their product where the sun doesn't shine.

Trump in coronavirus-stricken Florida for high-dollar fundraiser
              President Donald Trump is visiting coronavirus-stricken Florida for a high-dollar campaign fundraiser hosted in Hillsboro Beach by Troy Link, chief executive officer of Link Snacks Inc.
              A spokeswoman for Jack Links, known for offbeat ads pitching its beef jerky, didn’t immediately respond to a request for comment. But according to the Washington Post, the fundraiser is setting supporters back a cool $580,600 per couple.
              The president's visit coincides with a surge in coronavirus cases in Florida, and this problem does not appear to be of much concern for Trump, who was seen getting off Air Force One without a mask.
              http://www.digitaljournal.com/news/p...article/574622

Comment

I'm lean left but I don't feel I've come unhinged. I still buy take out at Chic-fil-a even though they are closed on Sundays for religious reasons.

Comment

I guess when the CEO from GOYA visited the Whitehouse when Obama was there all was just fine.How soon we forget, whoops no body supposed to remember that.I hope someone publishes the list of the places that rejects his donations,I am sure it will be extremely long.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                    I guess when the CEO from GOYA visited the Whitehouse when Obama was there all was just fine.How soon we forget, whoops no body supposed to remember that.I hope someone publishes the list of the places that rejects his donations,I am sure it will be extremely long.
                    When that CEO visited the Obama white house the country wasn't in turmoil and mired in divisiveness like it is under the trump regime.

I have been heavily involved with our church food distribution program for years.
                    Never once ... not one time ... have we ever received any donated products from goya. They have a large distribution facility in south jersey, so no excuse for not donating locally. ( Pedricktown )

BTW, if you want chick peas, we got them, cases upon cases. Not exactly a food stable your family could live on.
                    Red kidney beans too !
                    But not a goya product in sight.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Turmoil and divisiveness,Everday occurrences
                      As far as donations,are you saying Goya doesn’t donate.
                      I will go with what has been put out into the media

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                        Turmoil and divisiveness,Everday occurrences
                        As far as donations,are you saying Goya doesn’t donate.
                        I will go with what has been put out into the media

Yes, everyday occurrences in Trump's America.

I said, we, as in our churches food program, never received any donations from goya. We get thousands of pounds of food stuffs every month.
                        Goya products ? Never saw anything from them.
                        That's what I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                          When that CEO visited the Obama white house the country wasn't in turmoil and mired in divisiveness like it is under the trump regime.

I have been heavily involved with our church food distribution program for years.
                          Never once ... not one time ... have we ever received any donated products from goya. They have a large distribution facility in south jersey, so no excuse for not donating locally. ( Pedricktown )

BTW, if you want chick peas, we got them, cases upon cases. Not exactly a food stable your family could live on.
                          Red kidney beans too !
                          But not a goya product in sight.

The divisiveness has been coming. You can't stop it. When you replace good jobs with junk jobs forever it will come. When you replace one belief system with 50k others it will come. And when you make the people losing their belief system AND jobs pay for all the others with taxes for social programs and free necessities it will come. When one group is only a step or 2 above the recipients and working to survive...and the other sits home and their needs are met...rent paid...free food and healthcare.....division comes. It is here. It has been coming a very long time. Decades.
                          If churches and their food banks took care of it...the divisiveness would be less.
                          But it has switched to government taking care of it. And government forces one group to give to another. Causing division.
                          Church donations are voluntary. Government help is forced.
                          Last edited by slavenomore; 07-12-2020, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Everyday they become more unhinged.. Now it's over Roger Stone having his prison sentence commuted as Trump saw it as yet another double standard by the left.. Another case that should have been thrown out before it started..

https://conservativedailypost.com/le...ZD5NDUxmkCVMmE

Yesterday evening, President Trump commuted the sentence of Roger Stone, who was convicted by a biased jury in a sham trial, and now the left is going crazy. The double standard here is almost too incredible to believe.

President Donald Trump on Friday commuted the 40-month prison sentence of seasoned Republican operative Roger Stone just days before his term was scheduled to commence, the White House announced.
                            A source familiar with the matter told Breitbart News that the president called Stone earlier Friday to tell him of his plans to commute his sentence. Stone confirmed to the Associated Press that President Trump called to say that he would commute his sentence that was part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation into now-debunked collusion between the 2016 Trump campaign and Russia. The Associated Press added: “Stone was celebrating in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with conservative friends and said he had to change rooms because there were “too many people opening bottles of Champagne here.”

John Cardillo, a political commentator and former NYPD officer, shared a photo of himself posing with Stone, tweeting: “Roger is feeling and looking better than he has in months, and wants you all to know how much he appreciates all the love and support.”

Comment

Just for the record, I can bet certain people here hasn’t even ever purchase a Goya product because it’s too ethnicity for their group !
                              But if You have, knock yourself out and they’ll be plenty of more for to purchase and stock your shelves!

Comment

Working...
                              X