Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wake up people, do you follow for the leadership or For the “W” ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wake up people, do you follow for the leadership or For the “W” ?

https://youtu.be/p00fxoDpaIo

Re: Wake up people, do you follow for the leadership or For the “W” ?

All one needs to do is look at today's America under this law & order President. Corruption everywhere, violence in the streets and divisiveness between the public.
    That is all from a leader that takes "no responsibility" for anything.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
      All one needs to do is look at today's America under this law & order President. Corruption everywhere, violence in the streets and divisiveness between the public.
      The people who oppose him brought him and his supporters.
      And all of those convictions most probably have to do with the politicians who oppose him.
      Flynn...is one. Political hits were done. Corrupt political hit.

Comment

Divisiveness is from the left.. It started when Trump won the election. That is when the "Not my President" movement started ..That is what divided this country,not Trump..

Comment

What I know is what I see. Today we are in Trump's America.
          Under his ( lack of ) leadership we have rioting in the streets.
          We have an unchecked pandemic that has killed 130,000 plus people ... but it will blow away.
          We have display's of outright racist behavior against many different people.
          We have a law & order President that defy's the laws.
          And an economy that benefits only the wealthy.

Yes, today's America is all Trump.

Comment

I missed Trump burning, looting, killing,tearing down and ruining statues.The blue states and cities have created and condoned and allowed animals to destroy their cities without any repercussions.All of these criminals dont have to follow any laws, they can do whatever they want.
            The pandemic is Trumps fault ???,by who's decision.
            Sure seems the economy was rolling right along just fine before the chinese virus, unemployment at a all time low.
            Racist behavior, the never ending lefts answer to all their problem.---Total BS

Comment

Trump's America.
              He's the leader.
              The buck stops at the top for the man that takes "No responsibility".

Comment

We have an unchecked pandemic that has killed 130,000 plus people ... but it will blow away.

What side uses the word "racist" all the time?? What laws has Trump defied ?? If Trump had listened to the democrats when the pandemic started there would have been a whole lot more fatalities then we have.. He listened to the famous Dr.Fauci and we all know by now that the famous doctor has been wrong on more than a few occasions .. Remember in the beginning when they were telling us "NOT" to wear a mask?? That masks did no good?? There were many mistakes made.. As far as the rioting goes?? That's on the governors of those states and one even asked for $500 million to help with all the destruction that happened in Minnesota and was turned down..DiBlasio in NYC painted a Black Lives Matter mural on 5th avenue in front of the Trump tower.. And then wants Trump to help him out with damages he allowed to happen.. I could just imagine the outcry from the Democrats if Trump handled it all with the National guard.. And the economy?? You keep saying that it is only benefiting the rich but surely when the economy does well so do the pension plans and the 401K's .. or is that something that is not counted..

Comment

This is Trump's America.
                  What we have now is from the ( lack of ) leadership exhibited by a fraudulent conman, grifter and narcissistic egomaniac.

But he takes "no responsibility" !

Comment

This is Trump's America.
                    What we have now is from the ( lack of ) leadership exhibited by a fraudulent conman, grifter and narcissistic egomaniac.

But he takes "no responsibility" !
                    That's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.. But that is how you felt since he started his campaign in 2015.. Just think,four more years..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                      That's your opinion and you are certainly entitled to it.. But that is how you felt since he started his campaign in 2015.. Just think,four more years..
                      That's because he's been a conman and a narcissistic egomaniac all his life.
                      My views of him, his moral character, his business dealings, his sexual misconduct, harassment, & bullying and his public statements / tweets all tell me he is a despicable morally corrupt being.
                      This country won't survive 4 more years of the Trump regime.

Comment

I did a little fact checking on this post and found some discrepancies that I thought I would fix so you wouldn't come across looking so foolish and ignorant. After all... we wouldn't want to see your fine reputation damaged... would we?

"What I know is what I see. Today... we are rapidly heading into a Liberal America.
                        Under their ( lack of ) leadership we have rioting in the streets.
                        We have unchecked murder... anarchy... rioting... looting... terroristic threats... destruction of businesses, private property and national monuments... along with some blatant reverse racism. Which will not blow away... only get much worse if the democratic leadership is allowed to remain in office in those liberal cities.
                        We have display's of outright racist behavior against many different people... up to... and including... police officers... conservatives... blacks and whitey alike and those who have the audacity of refusing to bow down and apologize to these anarchists and criminals.
                        We have a law & order President but that sure doesn't help when the liberal leadership defies the advice and recommendations that he suggests along with refusing his help to restore law and order to all that lunacy running amok in those liberal cities.
                        And an economy that benefits not only the wealthy... but to all American citizens.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                          I did a little fact checking on this post and found some discrepancies that I thought I would fix so you wouldn't come across looking so foolish and ignorant. After all... we wouldn't want to see your fine reputation damaged... would we?

"What I know is what I see. Today... we are rapidly heading into a Liberal America.
                          Under their ( lack of ) leadership we have rioting in the streets.
                          We have unchecked murder... anarchy... rioting... looting... terroristic threats... destruction of businesses, private property and national monuments... along with some blatant reverse racism. Which will not blow away... only get much worse if the democratic leadership is allowed to remain in office in those liberal cities.
                          We have display's of outright racist behavior against many different people... up to... and including... police officers... conservatives... blacks and whitey alike and those who have the audacity of refusing to bow down and apologize to these anarchists and criminals.
                          We have a law & order President but that sure doesn't help when the liberal leadership defies the advice and recommendations that he suggests along with refusing his help to restore law and order to all that lunacy running amok in those liberal cities.
                          And an economy that benefits not only the wealthy... but to all American citizens.

Your youtube video is America today, under the Trump regime.
                          He was going to fix everything, including lawlessness in the cities.
                          Instead we have riots, unemployment, a surging pandemic and people divided.
                          All under the Trump regime.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

That's because he's been a conman and a narcissistic egomaniac all his life.
                            My views of him, his moral character, his business dealings, his sexual misconduct, harassment, & bullying and his public statements / tweets all tell me he is a despicable morally corrupt being.
                            This country won't survive 4 more years of the Trump regime.
                            Trust me... this country will survive 4 more years of Trump... after all... it survived 8 years of Obama and Biden! The question is... "Will you survive 4 more years of Trump?"

“Hate destroys the hater...” ― Martin Luther King Jr.

The question you might want to ask yourself is... Will the country survive the 2 months of Biden before the left has him removed because of his incompetency and cognitive dissonance? And if it does... will it survive the other 3 years and 10 months with the person that replaces him? IMO... those are the questions all voters who vote for Biden should have an answer for.

As for myself... I already asked myself if this country could put up with Trump's egotism and arrogance for 4 more years and the answer was... yes... very easily! IMO... he wouldn't have survived this far in Washington if it weren't for those less than ideal qualities...not many men or women would have that went there trying to clean that massive swamp of corruptness... deceit... immorality and treasonous scoundrels.

Comment

Your youtube video is America today, under the Trump regime.
                              He was going to fix everything, including lawlessness in the cities.
                              Instead we have riots, unemployment, a surging pandemic and people divided.
                              All under the Trump regime.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Is that all you can come up with? C'mon... I know some fifth graders that can do better than that.

Some fifth graders can tell you what a mayor's job consists of.

Some fifth graders can tell you what a governor's job consists of.

How about you?

I'll give you a hint... not one of their duties includes standing down and let the mob rule and then try placing the blame on the President for their failure. After all... that's what you are trying to say... isn't it? If not... just what are you trying to say?

Comment

Working...
                              X