• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protests 2020

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    I must have ruffled some feathers ...
    The truth must hurt.
    Even you said we have a divided country. All because it's Trump's America. After 3 years and 7 months, what you see is what Trump has given us all ... nothing but death, destruction and a divided America citizenry.

Suck it up buttercup ... call me all you want ... the facts say it all.
    Yeah your right Get the facts say it all.. Sadly though for you the facts prove you wrong "again" .. Yes I said the country is divided but not because of Trump or any that support him but because of people like you that cannot accept the results of the 2016 election.. And you openly stated on this thread that I support white Supremacists .. Where does that come from?? You have proof of it or just posting your opinion?? And here I thought your suppose to set an example on this forum.. Guess I was wrong on that..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      There you go again of accusing me of supporting white supremacists.. You are by far the most delusional poster on this forum.. Talk about being racist?? Have a few other words I could say about you but I still have respect for Jimmy.. Oh and I am not calling you out as a moderator but as a member who posts every day.. Your a *****..
      Give it a rest crazy. He said nothing of the sort. You have made it well known your political affiliation "Trump" (the side you associate with and support) and he was stating his opinion of what has been reported in the news cycle and nothing more. This appears nothing more than an excuse to personally attack him. Your claims of respect for Jimmy fall short given the repeated ignoring of Jimmy's moderation and requests of you. End it now and take your personal problems with staff and members of this site to a PM.

222lifer

Admin

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

No, of course not.
        The radical right, the white supremacist groups, the side you associate with and support, are murderers.
        Put this in your right wing red cap and think about it.
        Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        Give it a rest crazy. He said nothing of the sort. You have made it well known your political affiliation "Trump" (the side you associate with and support) and he was stating his opinion of what has been reported in the news cycle and nothing more. This appears nothing more than an excuse to personally attack him. Your claims of respect for Jimmy fall short given the repeated ignoring of Jimmy's moderation and requests of you. End it now and take your personal problems with staff and members of this site to a PM.

222lifer

Admin

Right away I am wrong.. as usual.. His words from his post are above but you blindly missed them?? Or do you read it in another way?? As far as the PM system.. You haven't answered any PM that I sent you nor do you do anything about reported posts..
        Last edited by crazy; 08-28-2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

I must have ruffled some feathers ...
          The truth must hurt.
          Even you said we have a divided country. All because it's Trump's America. After 3 years and 7 months, what you see is what Trump has given us all ... nothing but death, destruction and a divided America citizenry.

Suck it up buttercup ... call me all you want ... the facts say it all.
          Obama brought Trump.
          Ferguson and BLM and kneeling for the national anthem were under Obama. 47 years......why didn't Biden fix it?
          He won't fix it now either. Defunding police will increase division. Redneck with rebel flags and pickup trucks will take law into their own hands.
          Biden will continue the "comfortable stuff" everybody acts like they want. He would do it oh so nicely with oh so politically correct words....but he would continue the lowering of wages as he allows the illegals to come in by the millions and gives them free stuff, therefore bringing more in...and he will continue the trade deals which keep concessions going and wages decreasing. And he will stop enforcing immigration laws.
          Biden is no good.

Comment

This is destroying the Democrats. Everybody over 50 should be sent stuff like this. These 2 were on their way to see the fireworks in DC after Trumps speech.
            Phillip Nieto (@nieto_phillip) Tweeted:
            Elderly man assaulted by protesters near St. John’s in DC. He appeared to be walking with another elderly female wearing pro-Trump gear. https://t.co/LoharqhA60 https://twitter.com/nieto_phillip/st...322273792?s=20
            Is anybody supposed to care if punks like these get beat or gunned down?
            I wouldn't.

They don't look like white supremacists to me.
            Last edited by slavenomore; 08-28-2020, 03:08 PM.

Comment

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...bing-white-man
              Black man charged with hate crime after allegedly yelling 'black lives matter' before stabbing white man
              Police have arrested a man who is believed to have stabbed another man moments after screaming, “Black lives matter” at him.

Steve Sinclair, a 30-year-old black man, is facing first-degree attempted murder and hate crime charges after police in Aurora, Colorado, said he walked up to 29-year-old Michael Connor, a white man, and stabbed him after shouting, “Black lives matter,” according to 9News.

“I’m going to kill you and your dog,” Sinclair reportedly said to Connor, at which point a chase ensued before Connor was stabbed as Sinclair continued to shout “black lives matter,” even after he had been apprehended by police.

Comment

Can’t be,must have been a white supremacist or a nazi [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Fiery but "mostly peaceful" protests it says under him.
                  Can we get real?

https://youtu.be/LKrL9GO1JuA

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                    Right away I am wrong.. as usual.. His words from his post are above but you blindly missed them?? Or do you read it in another way?? As far as the PM system.. You haven't answered any PM that I sent you nor do you do anything about reported posts..
                    Let me ask a simple question. Do you understand basic sentence formation and the use of punctuation marks? If "yes" is your answer, then you understand the use of a comma is to make the meaning of sentences clear, by grouping and separating words, phrases, and clauses. If the answer is "no?" My advice would be to follow this link and enroll in a refresher course. https://www.classcentral.com/course/...nctuation-4236

As moderators, we do our best to help members understand a post if there is a misunderstanding on interpretation. You received that courtesy today and the meaning was explained.

How the staff chooses to handle a reported post or PM is at our discretion. I'm terribly sorry if you felt we were ignoring your redundant PM's and reported posts. One answer from any staff member is sufficient. No answer is self explanatory.

Since you made the choice to continue to push, rather than accept a staff members request to give it a rest?.......

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                      Fiery but "mostly peaceful" protests it says under him.
                      Can we get real?

https://youtu.be/LKrL9GO1JuA
                      That is real for the leftist, and they do it with a straight face.

Comment

This is a sobering reminder that the radical right, with their militias and guns, are a larger threat then the conservative Trump supporters want to believe.

Tipster: Militia Members Went to Kenosha to 'Pick People Off'
                        Out-of-staters converging on Kenosha, Wis., to confront protesters has already resulted in one death, at the hands of Kyle Rittenhouse, an armed 17-year-old from Illinois who considered himself to be protecting the city. Now, two men from Missouri with ties to a militia are in custody on weapons charges after an ominous warning to police from a tipster. Fox News and the Kenosha News report that 40-year-old Michael Karmo and 33-year-old Cody Smith were arrested at a Kenosha County hotel on Tuesday, where FBI agents say they found an AR-15 rifle, two handguns, a 12-gauge shotgun, a DIY silencer, and other gear and ammo inside their room and vehicle.
                        Karmo, who has said he and Smith are members of Missouri's 417 Second Amendment Militia (which has celebrated Rittenhouse's actions), informed investigators the men had also planned to travel to Portland, Ore., per the AP. At any rate, neither man is allowed to possess firearms, as they both have previous criminal convictions. Karmo is facing 10 years behind bars for possessing a firearm, while Smith could get 30 for the same charge, plus for possessing a firearm while using illegal drugs and for aiding and abetting Karmo.
                        https://www.newser.com/story/295821/...mpaign=rss_top

Comment

https://www.billoreilly.com/video?chartID=554
                          This is how all the lefts precious "protesters" need to be handled.A sheriffs warning.
                          Last edited by 1484-1075; 09-08-2020, 07:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                            https://www.billoreilly.com/video?chartID=554
                            This is how all the lefts precious "protesters" need to be handled.A sheriffs warning.
                            Listening to a sexual pervert and a woman abuser while he demeans, insults and threatens people ?
                            He seems like a person bent on inciting violence and division. What a scum bag.

Since you mentioned how protesters should be handled.
                            Seems the radical right is already doing that. Those "very fine people" are killing people and are known criminals.

The pro-Trump, anti-left Patriot Prayer group, explained
                            That fight has often been physical. Patriot Prayer members have dedicated themselves to fighting antifa and leftist groups in cities across the Pacific Northwest, including Portland. Brutal street fights between the two groups, often captured on video posted online by observers and members, have taken place since 2017. Gibson, its leader, has been indicted on a felony rioting charge.
                            The group, founded in 2016, has also had close associations with far-right groups like the Proud Boys and with white supremacists. A man who murdered two people on a train in May 2017 had previously attended a Patriot Prayer event, giving fascist salutes and yelling racist slurs.
                            To be clear, Patriot Prayer is not explicitly a white nationalist group, Lowndes said. Its members, like the Proud Boys, “pride themselves on being multiracial.” But he added that Patriot Prayer is “definitely far-right, if not openly fascist”: “Members celebrate Latin American far-right regimes, wear shirts that read ‘RWDS’ (for right-wing death squads), [and] claim to be defending the nation against communists and anarchists in their attacks.”
                            https://www.vox.com/2020/9/8/2141740...ained-portland

Comment

Listening to a sexual pervert and a woman abuser while he demeans, insults and threatens people ?
                              He seems like a person bent on inciting violence and division. What a scum bag.

Since you mentioned how protesters should be handled.
                              Seems the radical right is already doing that. Those "very fine people" are killing people and are known criminals.

The pro-Trump, anti-left Patriot Prayer group, explained

https://www.vox.com/2020/9/8/2141740...ained-portland
                              No worse than the lily white liberals [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]that you promote
                              Actually bill could be a dim that’s there story
                              Bill Clinton
                              Jesse Jackson to name a couple

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                                No worse than the lily white liberals [emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]that you promote
                                Actually bill could be a dim that’s there story
                                Bill Clinton
                                Jesse Jackson to name a couple
                                What exactly does the people you named have to do with the title and subject of this thread ?
                                Nothing.
                                You've adopted the spin strategy from someone we know.

The only thing I promote is what the Declaration of Independence says.
                                "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness."

Comment

Working...
                                X