Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protests 2020

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Pretty bold statement there,as I said you call the rioters as you see fit.
    The rioters are not protesters,people that burn,destroy and damage other people’s property are NOT protesters,they are rioters,nothing more or less.
    Did I say all the people that live there were criminals,get a grip or are you just looking to argue.You decide what category they fall in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I spent a good bit of time defining rioters and protesters for those that can't differentiate between the two. I am a peaceful protester until some juiced up cop feels the need to smack me with their baton for doing nothing more than asking a question or not moving as quickly as they see fit. At that point I may become a rioter as that baton will most certainly become an item of controversy possibly requiring immediate medical attention for removal from the orifice of my choosing on said cop. See how simple that is. I wasn't a rioter. I was pushed to become one.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
      I spent a good bit of time defining rioters and protesters for those that can't differentiate between the two. I am a peaceful protester until some juiced up cop feels the need to smack me with their baton for doing nothing more than asking a question or not moving as quickly as they see fit. At that point I may become a rioter as that baton will most certainly become an item of controversy possibly requiring immediate medical attention for removal from the orifice of my choosing on said cop. See how simple that is. I wasn't a rioter. I was pushed to become one.

So now you think it is all the police's fault that the protests turn into riots?? Do you ever think that maybe just maybe that the rioters are using the protests as cover?? Sad to see that you blame the cops.. We have had Black Lives matters protests where I live and you know what?? No riots!! There have been demonstrations supporting the police here also and you know what?? No riots..
      Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:00 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        Kudos for your kids standing up for what they believe in.. Now I know that many of these start out as protests but then turn into riots.. I don't need your ******* sharpie as you might want to hold onto it for a bit longer.. you might need it when Trump wins again in November.. you know what to do with it.. The difference I see here is they turn into riots and you seem to not believe it.. The video I posted was a live feed from a police officer.. They count don't they?? Maybe you can post a few of your "friendly" protests live feeds.. You know like the Summer of love coming out of seattle..
        The funny thing is, you're arguing with yourself as I never said there weren't riots. I have seen and been a part of peaceful protests that escalated. My group did nothing to incite a riot but by the definition of Fox Fascist News I would be labeled a rioter. Gotta keep up that Gestapo image right?

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:01 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

So now you think it is all the police's fault that the protests turn into riots?? Do you ever think that maybe just maybe that the rioters are using the protests as cover?? Sad to see that you blame the cops.. We have had Black Lives matters protests where I live and you know what?? No riots!! There have been demonstrations supporting the police here also and you know what?? No riots..
          Did I say any where that it was all the Police's fault? I did not. I defined protester and rioter. Did I blame the cops? Nope. I gave a possible scenario.

Do you ever think that the cops maybe, just maybe are using the protests as cover? Unnamed, unidentifiable, members could sure have a great time abusing authority in such times.....

Gosh, we had BLM protests and damned if people didn't get carried away and play wrecker with a couple of Salt Lake's finest patrol units. The crowd made porta potty' s out of them. Good old republican, conservative, Utah.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Follow the Law and do what your supposed to do.Maybe the cop is juiced up from dealing with morons that believe they are about the law.The problem now adays is everybody wants to push the cops to the limit and then they expect to be treated with respect,you don’t give respect you don’t get any.So when they split your head open for being a azzhole,you deserve it.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Follow the Law and do what your supposed to do.Maybe the cop is juiced up from dealing with morons that believe they are about the law.The problem now adays is everybody wants to push the cops to the limit and then they expect to be treated with respect,you don’t give respect you don’t get any.So when they split your head open for being a azzhole,you deserve it.

Bullspit. Dealing with morons is part of the job requirements. If a cop doesn't have the temperament for the job then they should never be involved in any type of law enforcement. End of story. I sure as hell don't deserve to have my head cracked for asking a question to Barney (no offense Tiredseat) who's having some Daddy issues that day. The problem nowadays is those overly aggressive cops are having some trouble flying under the radar. Knowing your rights during a confrontation with over zealous law enforcement does tend to upset them. Too friggen bad.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Bullspit. Dealing with morons is part of the job requirements. If a cop doesn't have the temperament for the job then they should never be involved in any type of law enforcement. End of story. I sure as hell don't deserve to have my head cracked for asking a question to Barney (no offense Tiredseat) who's having some Daddy issues that day. The problem nowadays is those overly aggressive cops are having some trouble flying under the radar. Knowing your rights during a confrontation with over zealous law enforcement does tend to upset them. Too friggen bad.

Keep spewing the leftist propaganda,and protecting the law breakers you lose any credibility .Rioters and looters should be warned once then dispatched to their final destination

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:04 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Keep spewing the leftist propaganda,and protecting the law breakers you lose any credibility .Rioters and looters should be warned once then dispatched to their final destination

I see there is still some confusion on what the difference is between a protester and a rioter along with the use of excessive force by aggressive law enforcement. A protester is no more a law breaker than a cop is. There is a point where that can all change and I have given examples of such. Fortunately we do have law's that protect us from those that feel the punishment should be greater than the crime such as your post suggests. I'll just let that last sentence of mine be my testament of credibility.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:05 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

There is no confusion ,rioters and looters are criminals and need to be treated as such.I am sure all the good people of these cities that have been overrun with criminals are not happy with the circumstances.I would bet all the business owners that have lost everything to this cult surely have a much different view of the circumstances than you.Dont forget about the spineless weasel dim politicians that condone the destruction, that will be loved by all.
                    Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...deral-crimes/#
                      Must be fake news, these couldn't be law abiding citizens of Portland
                      Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

There is no confusion ,rioters and looters are criminals and need to be treated as such.I am sure all the good people of these cities that have been overrun with criminals are not happy with the circumstances.I would bet all the business owners that have lost everything to this cult surely have a much different view of the circumstances than you.Dont forget about the spineless weasel dim politicians that condone the destruction, that will be loved by all.
                        Alas, there is more confusion than in previous posts. Arguing points that weren't in question to begin with.

Escalating tension will cause more harm than good. That is, for those that won't benefit from this show Trump created.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:07 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

The funny thing is, you're arguing with yourself as I never said there weren't riots. I have seen and been a part of peaceful protests that escalated. My group did nothing to incite a riot but by the definition of Fox Fascist News I would be labeled a rioter. Gotta keep up that Gestapo image right?

Alas, there is more confusion than in previous posts. Arguing points that weren't in question to begin with.

Escalating tension will cause more harm than good. That is, for those that won't benefit from this show Trump created.

The show Trump created?? Now you really spinning it..
                          Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:08 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

The show Trump created?? Now you really spinning it..
                            It wasn't Trump himself that sent in the Feds?.......If so now he can deny any responsibility for the show he created.

Comment

Protests 2020

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...deral-crimes/#
                              Must be fake news, these couldn't be law abiding citizens of Portland [emoji106]
                              There we have it. Up to the minute coverage from the goose stepping gazzette. Still having trouble with the differences between protesters and rioters?

Comment

Protests 2020

It wasn't Trump himself that sent in the Feds?.......If so now he can deny any responsibility for the show he created.

Yeah Trump sent the feds in like he promised to do {see another Trump promise kept} as the city was being vandalized by the rioters every night.. That is is sworn duty to protect America from these criminals.. And no we are not talking about the protesters but we will see you spin them into the conversation That's what you are good at.. Spinning.. Rememeber that protesters protest while the rioters destroy property..
                                Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X