Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Protests 2020

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
    Yes, The Geheime Staatspolizei are deployed. Hermann Göring would be proud.
    Is this what we want in our country ?
    The Geheime Staatspolizei, the Gestapo, the secret police ?
    Even international human rights law, medical ethics and humanitarian law forbids harm to medics during times of civil unrest.
    Yet, in today's America, today in Trump's America, we ignore basic laws of decency and humanitarian needs.
    Only in Trump's America.

ACLU SUES FEDS, PORTLAND POLICE FOR ATTACKING MEDICS AT PROTESTS
    Multiple volunteer street medics are suing the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Marshals Service, and the City of Portland for targeting and attacking them at Portland protests against police brutality. The lawsuit was filed in federal court by the American Civil Liberties Union Foundation of Oregon and Perkins Coie LLP.
    In well-documented incidents, police and federal agents brutally attacked volunteer medics with rubber bullets, tear gas, pepper spray, batons, and flash-bangs.
    Militarized federal agents deployed by the Trump administration have been terrorizing the city, threatening lives, and relentlessly attacking people exercising their First Amendment right to protest police brutality. Federal and local law enforcement have fired tear gas, rubber bullets, and more indiscriminately into crowds, and have been brutally attacking journalists, legal observers, and medics.
    https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/...edics-protests

Protests 2020

Is this what we want in our country ?
    The Geheime Staatspolizei, the Gestapo, the secret police ?
    Even international human rights law, medical ethics and humanitarian law forbids harm to medics during times of civil unrest.
    Yet, in today's America, today in Trump's America, we ignore basic laws of decency and humanitarian needs.
    Only in Trump's America.

ACLU SUES FEDS, PORTLAND POLICE FOR ATTACKING MEDICS AT PROTESTS

https://www.aclu.org/press-releases/...edics-protests
    You really have to see all the news about the riots in Portland. They are anything but protests..Do you ever wonder why the cities don't want Trump sending in help??it's all about the votes..Let the city burn as long as the thugs vote Democratic..These are Democrats rooting and the DNC is bowing to them..Trump is only doing what he is suppose.to do whether or not you like him..He swore an oath to protect America and not look the other way when the thugs want to burn it..As far as Gestapo?!.Just shorelines talking point..
    Last edited by Jimmy; 07-29-2020, 06:11 AM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      You really have to see all the news about the riots in Portland. They are anything but protests..Do you ever wonder why the cities don't want Trump sending in help??it's all about the votes..Let the city burn as long as the thugs vote Democratic..These are Democrats rooting and the DNC is bowing to them..Trump is only doing what he is suppose.to do whether or not you like him..He swore an oath to protect America and not look the other way when the thugs want to burn it..As far as Gestapo?!.Just shorelines talking point..
      Try a different news source. There are many live feeds that come from folks on the ground in the midst of the protests.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Protests 2020

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
        Try a different news source. There are many live feeds that come from folks on the ground in the midst of the protests.

Try a different news source?? Ha Ha now that's funny.. Portland is a mess as is Seattle and other cities around the country..If you don't see what's happening then you are getting the wrong news.. You know what they all have in common?? They are all Liberal run cities.. And they blame Trump for sending in the federal officers.. Doing what the people in these cities want.. All these riots started with the senseless killing of a black man in Minneapolis.. How many innocent people have died since the riots began?? How much property has been destroyed?? How many jobs have been permanently lost due to the riots?? They are no longer about the death of that black man..

Peaceful protests?? Again that is funny..

Rifle ammunition, Molotov cocktails found by Portland police responding to shooting

https://www.foxnews.com/us/gunfire-r...sted-1-injured

Comment

Protests 2020

Here is another source about the peaceful protesters.. or as the educated people say "rioters"..

3 Federal Officers Face Permanent Blindness After Rioters Shine Lasers In Their Eyes

https://publicintegrityforum.com/3-f...dium=HTMLEmail

Three federal law enforcement officials in Portland face permanent severe eye damage after rioters shined powerful lasers in their eyes during the continued attacks on a federal courthouse.

Federal Protective Service (FPS) Deputy Director of Operations Richard Cline said during a press conference this week that his department was the one that requested additional assistance from the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to protect federal facilities in Portland from violent extremists.
          In describing one of the recent attacks, Cline told reporters Tuesday, “Protesters were kicking the main doors of the courthouse and shining lasers at officers. … A short while later the group had grown increasingly violent and aggressive, the plywood protecting the courthouse was taken down and a window was broken while protesters were attempting to breach the courthouse. Several hard objects, including canned food and glass bottles were thrown at our officers who were out to move them.”
          Cline said that the rioters continued to throw hard objects and commercial grade fireworks at the officers and shined lasers at the eyes of officers.
          “When officers responded to put out these fires, glass bottles were thrown and lasers – which can cause permanent blindness – were shined in their eyes,” Cline said.
          “You’ve seen the green lasers that are being used out there, we have three officers who currently have eye injuries and they may not recover sight in those eyes from those laser attacks,” he said. “We have purchased anti-laser glasses that the officers are wearing now to prevent those eye injuries.”
          Last edited by Jimmy; 07-29-2020, 06:12 AM.

Comment

Protests 2020

What about the Gestapo attacking medics ... in violation of international law.

Comment

Protests 2020

That's from Portland?? What language were they speaking?? And now we have international law?? That's funny.. The same people who want to turn it into a one world society.. And they were medics?? Because they put a red cross on their clothes??

Comment

Protests 2020

More video from Portland the home of peaceful protests..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URd7Hspv5mM

Comment

Protests 2020

See post #92.
                  Yes, every civilized country agrees to international laws that protect medics during times of conflict or civil unfest.
                  But this country has receded back into a Gestapo state.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Protests 2020

See post #92.
                    Yes, every civilized country agrees to international laws that protect medics during times of conflict or civil unfest.
                    But this country has receded back into a Gestapo state.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
                    Were they "certified" medics or just a few that put red crosses on their clothes.. Couldn't figure out what language was being spoken other than a lot of yelling..Your link in post 92 is nothing more than a statement from the ACLU.. Oh and the first thing you see when you open the link?? They are begging for money.. Gonna have to do better than that.. How do we not know the whole thing wasn't staged?? Liberal media has been caught many times staging events for the cameras.. Just saying..
                    Last edited by Jimmy; 07-29-2020, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Try a different news source?? Ha Ha now that's funny.. Portland is a mess as is Seattle and other cities around the country..If you don't see what's happening then you are getting the wrong news.. You know what they all have in common?? They are all Liberal run cities.. And they blame Trump for sending in the federal officers.. Doing what the people in these cities want.. All these riots started with the senseless killing of a black man in Minneapolis.. How many innocent people have died since the riots began?? How much property has been destroyed?? How many jobs have been permanently lost due to the riots?? They are no longer about the death of that black man..

Rifle ammunition, Molotov cocktails found by Portland police responding to shooting

Here is another source about the peaceful protesters.. or as the educated people say "rioters"..

3 Federal Officers Face Permanent Blindness After Rioters Shine Lasers In Their Eyes

https://publicintegrityforum.com/3-f...dium=HTMLEmail

Like I said, try a different news source. There are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Real time documentation of what transpires. Who escalated the situation, etc.

I have to wonder if those "educated" on the differences between peaceful protesters and rioters you spoke of received the education from Trump University? My bet is on yes.

Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Like I said, try a different news source. There are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Real time documentation of what transpires. Who escalated the situation, etc.

I have to wonder if those "educated" on the differences between peaceful protesters and rioters you spoke of received the education from Trump University? My bet is on yes.

Oh I guess you want me to go to MSNBC or CNN?? Are you saying that FOX is promoting fake news??
                        Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:45 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

So okay I took your advice and went to a different news source {CNN} and typed in Portland riots in the search bar and basically not much at all.. Wonder why they aren't covering them or is it they don't want the sheep to see what is really going on.. Maybe it is you that needs a new news source..

https://www.cnn.com/search?q=portland+riots
                          Last edited by 222lifer; 07-29-2020, 09:46 PM.

Comment

Protests 2020

Here is some more about the "Peaceful" protests in Seattle..

Radio host mocked Trump by saying Seattle protests were peaceful, then rioters torched his apartment building

https://www.theblaze.com/news/seattl...t%20270%20days

A Seattle radio host believed that the protests in Seattle were peaceful. That was up until rioters attempted to burn down his apartment building.
                            Last month, ESPN radio host Paul Gallant replied to President Donald Trump on Twitter. The president was criticizing Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan (D) for allowing "the anarchists takeover of her city." President Trump razzed Durkan over her comments that made light of riots in Seattle, especially when she called the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone a "block party" and said it would be a "summer of love," a remark she later admitted she regretted uttering.
                            "The terrorists burn and pillage our cities, and they think it is just wonderful, even the death," Trump tweeted. "Must end this Seattle takeover now!"
                            Gallant assured the president that he didn't see "burning, pillaging, or deaths." The radio host then instructed President Trump to "Chill dawg."
                            And then this

Sadly, the rioters attacked a Starbucks that had residential apartments above, and the fire forced the residents to evacuate the smoldering building. Unfortunately for Gallant, he lived above the Starbucks that was vandalized and set ablaze. Gallant said police officers instructed him to stay away from his home because there could be explosives inside the Starbucks.

Gallant was rightfully furious that his home had been attacked. The "Danny & Gallant" radio host was so concerned about the violence in Seattle that he said he felt the need to buy a gun to protect himself. "I feel like I need to buy a firearm, because clearly this is going to keep happening," Gallant tweeted. "Enough is enough."

Comment

Protests 20200

So okay I took your advice and went to a different news source {CNN} and typed in Portland riots in the search bar and basically not much at all.. Wonder why they aren't covering them or is it they don't want the sheep to see what is really going on.. Maybe it is you that needs a new news source..

https://www.cnn.com/search?q=portland+riots
                              Who said anything about CNN or Fox Fascist News?

Like I said before, there are many live feeds available from those on the ground in the midst of the protests. Those feeds are in real time documenting the scene.

For anyone that majored in Fascism at Trump University let me explain that these video's are provided by protesters. Not to be confused with rioters. "Rioter" is a term Trump's Gestapo uses as an excuse to escalate a situation and use force.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk00

Comment

Working...
                              X