Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protests 2020

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
    Take a deep breath and get a grip, your over the edge.
    Many people have been pushed over the edge.
    Glad you were able to see the comedy of your post and how easy it was to describe you with your own rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
      Many people have been pushed over the edge.
      Glad you were able to see the comedy of your post and how easy it was to describe you with your own rhetoric.
      Nice try,but you couldn’t describe me if you were standing next to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice try,but you couldn’t describe me if you were standing next to me.

I have stood next to you.

People can be described by their words, thoughts and actions.

Yours speaks volumes.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have stood next to you.

People can be described by their words, thoughts and actions.

Yours speaks volumes.

Still claim to be a mind reader,nice try.

Comment

Still claim to be a mind reader,nice try.

Not a mind reader. Your words say it all.

Comment

Not a mind reader. Your words say it all.

Your right, you are not a mind reader, just a leftist know it all.

Comment

Your right, you are not a mind reader, just a leftist know it all.
                Thank you.

Comment

These are Trump supporters. This is what the radical right is. The brown shirt boys are rallying the radicals. Trump supporters ... more like nazi supporters.

'Standing by sir': Proud Boys praise Trump's comment telling them to 'stand by' during first presidential debate
                  The Proud Boys, a far-right extremist organization that has been designated a hate group, were celebrating online after President Donald Trump asked the group's members to "stand back and stand by."
                  Members of the group praised Trump's choice of words during Tuesday night's presidential debate, his first against Joe Biden, resharing his remarks and even embedding the words in a new graphic with their logo.
                  "Standing by sir," one user who identifies with the group wrote on the social-media app Telegram.
                  Trump's remarks came during a debate segment dedicated to race when the moderator Chris Wallace asked the president, "Are you willing, tonight, to condemn white supremacists and militia groups and to say that they need to stand down?"
                  A back-and-forth then ensued among Trump, Wallace, and Biden, who also pushed the president on the issue.

"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by," Trump finally said.
                  https://www.businessinsider.com/prou...-debate-2020-9

Comment

These are Trump supporters. This is what the radical right is. The brown shirt boys are rallying the radicals. Trump supporters ... more like nazi supporters.

'Standing by sir': Proud Boys praise Trump's comment telling them to 'stand by' during first presidential debate

https://www.businessinsider.com/prou...-debate-2020-9
                    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-supremacists/

On Wednesday Proud Boy International Chairman Enrique Tarrio, an African-Hispanic American, spoke out against the smear that Proud Boys is a white supremacist group as Joe Biden claims.

Comment

Ah gee, these poor little fellas are going to have another "butt hurt" moment when they find out Der Fuhrer told the press he doesn't know who they are. You remember him? Orange and offensive. Lies with every breath he takes. Knows more than anyone. But somehow his Orangeness wasn't briefed on anything going on in Portland by that awesome Intel community of his? Sure........

From the Wednesday press pool ...

TRUMP: "I don't know who the Proud Boys are. You'll have to give me a definition because I really don't know who they are. I can only say they have to stand down and let law enforcement do their work. ... As people see how bad this radical liberal Democrat movement is and how weak, the law enforcement is going to come back stronger and stronger. But again, I don't know who Proud Boys are, but whoever they are, they have to stand down and let law enforcement do their work.”

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2020/...-during-debate

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Are you attempting to side with them ?
                        Stand down and stand by can only mean one thing.

The Proud Boys, the bizarre far-right street fighters behind violence in New York, explained
                        So who are the Proud Boys and their banned-from-Twitter leader? Created by McInnes, a “provocateur” and one of the original co-founders of Vice Media, who has described himself as “an old punk from Canada” and turned right in 2008 (the same year he left Vice over “creative differences”), the Proud Boys are a strange amalgamation of a men’s rights organization, a fight club and what some may see as a hate group — one that loves Donald Trump, hates Muslims (and Jews and trans people), but permits nonwhite membership.
                        As Jared Holt at Right Wing Watch told me, “The Proud Boys have been the right wing’s enforcers in the streets against those who dissent against them.”
                        The Proud Boys were officially launched in September 2016, on the website of Taki’s Magazine, a far-right publication for which white nationalist Richard Spencer once served as executive editor.
                        https://www.vox.com/2018/10/15/17978...n-gop-violence

Violence and mayhem. Our President couldn't condemn this group.

Police arrest Proud Boy member on assault and gun charges hours after Trump refuses to denounce white supremacy
                        Alan Swinney, who Oregon Public Broadcasting identified as a member of Proud Boys and the far-right protester that pointed a gun at demonstrators in downtown Portland last month, was arrested on Wednesday morning on multiple assault charges. He also faced charges for unlawful use of a weapon and unlawful use of tear gas, stun gun or mace, the outlet reported, as well as pointing a firearm at another person.
                        “The president of the United States conducting himself the way he did, I think it was just a national embarrassment,” he said. “My message to the Proud Boys and every other white supremacist group is cease and desist.”

“That’s not who we are,” Mr Biden added about the Proud Boys. “This is not who we are as Americans.”
                        https://news.yahoo.com/police-arrest...213416448.html

Comment

Are you attempting to side with them ?
                          Stand down and stand by can only mean one thing.

The Proud Boys, the bizarre far-right street fighters behind violence in New York, explained

https://www.vox.com/2018/10/15/17978...n-gop-violence

Violence and mayhem. Our President couldn't condemn this group.

Police arrest Proud Boy member on assault and gun charges hours after Trump refuses to denounce white supremacy

https://news.yahoo.com/police-arrest...213416448.html
                          No. I'm not siding with them.
                          Making it clear that they are NOT white supremacists as Wallace and Biden implied.
                          Strange idea of a white Supremacist group when the leader is black and Hispanic.

Comment

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
                            No. I'm not siding with them.
                            Making it clear that they are NOT white supremacists as Wallace and Biden implied.
                            Strange idea of a white Supremacist group when the leader is black and Hispanic.
                            Don't care what they claim. They are listed and known as a white supremacist group.
                            I've said it before. The radical right and the people that support them are dangerous. Their thinking and ideologies are dangerous to a free democracy.
                            When our president can't condemn them, he is part of the problem.
                            Here is correct description since you feel they aren't "white supremacists".
                            "The Proud Boys are a far-right, neo-fascist male-only organization with ties to white nationalism that promotes and engages in political violence."
                            https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

These guys fit right in with them.

Dallas FBI Warns Against Right-Wing Extremist Violence Ahead of Election
                            FBI agents in the Dallas field office are warning of the likelihood that far-right extremists will use the presidential election as a “flashpoint” to further sow anti-government sentiment through rhetoric and potential violence.
                            The intelligence report was leaked this week to The Nation, which says extremists “likely are increasing anti-government violent rhetoric and criminal activities, increasing the threat of violent lone actors” in the Dallas FBI’s jurisdiction. The report mostly focuses on the Boogaloo movement, Army fatigue and Hawaiian shirt-wearing extremists who want to start a second civil war through a “large-scale violent conflict” with government forces.
                            The intelligence report was issued the same day that President Donald Trump during a debate refused to condemn White supremacy and directed the message “stand back and stand by” to another far-right extremist group, the Proud Boys.
                            https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburne...d-of-election/

Comment

Don't care what they claim. They are listed and known as a white supremacist group.
                              I've said it before. The radical right and the people that support them are dangerous. Their thinking and ideologies are dangerous to a free democracy.
                              When our president can't condemn them, he is part of the problem.
                              Here is correct description since you feel they aren't "white supremacists".
                              "The Proud Boys are a far-right, neo-fascist male-only organization with ties to white nationalism that promotes and engages in political violence."
                              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

These guys fit right in with them.

Dallas FBI Warns Against Right-Wing Extremist Violence Ahead of Election

https://www.dmagazine.com/frontburne...d-of-election/
                              The leader is a black Hispanic.
                              How can they be white Supremacists?
                              He's in the link I posted.
                              They are right wing and hate Antifa.....but the Proud Boys are NOT white Supremacist.

https://youtu.be/SlOH_iKxPus
                              Last edited by slavenomore; 10-01-2020, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Well..I went by somebody saying he is a black Hispanic.
                                I don't think he is black. But he is definitely Hispanic.
                                Hispanics don't usually fall into the "white" Supremacist category.....do they.
                                Look him up..Enrique Tarrio.

Comment

Working...
                                X