Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Protests 2020

Originally posted by slavenomore View Post
    You can think what you want but older white retirees are not gonna vote for favoring these people destroying cities, looting, rioting, destroying property, statues and their history. And they are not gonna take the side of these animals who oppose the police.
    Old people want safety. Not chaos anarchy and anger..
    They aren't gonna sit there and take the side who wants to rewrite and hate their countries history. My mom was married to a UAW for over 50 years and they probably always voted Democrat. She didn't like Trump because she believed what the TV told her. She doesn't believe them anymore. She told me that she never saw a President treated as rudely as they treat Trump. No respect for the President.
    She respects Trump that he never tolerated it and fought back. She thinks Biden is ready for the nursing home and Trump is not. And older people know that stuff well....and the medical virus stuff too.
    They are not fooled by media and Democrats blaming Trump. She told me she will not vote for Biden.
    The left had their clown puppet president in Obama,the right had theirs in Bush...Every President that 'grew up politically' in the swamp was someone's clown puppet...That is what makes Trump so hated,he never prostituted himself with the swamp,which of course is to say he didn't 'create' his 'own' swamp with many of his promises not kept...So where do we go from here?...Back to Corporate Dems and Biden?...God forbid,as least Trump is an 'Honest Enemy' and that's why politicians in both parties hate his guts...

We read about fired news executives every week now...They all thought they could create this hate and intolerance monster and 'use' it for their own benefit...They now see they've lost control of the monster and it's destroying them...

Comment

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&hsimp=yhs-SF0
      More creme of the crop, condoned by the dim party.
      Peaceful protesters, what a load of dim BS

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&hsimp=yhs-SF0
        More creme of the crop, condoned by the dim party.
        Peaceful protesters, what a load of dim BS
        My first thoughts are that anything that this bunch of losers want people to vote for, will be voted against by me.

Comment

My first thoughts are that anything that this bunch of losers want people to vote for, will be voted against by me.
          Come on Slave,these are the best of the best,all you have to do is go back in this thread to see what kind of quality people they are, protesters with their rights that aren't protectected.What a shame for the law-abiding citizens to be subjected to these scum, without any police protection.
          Last edited by 1484-1075; 08-19-2020, 07:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
            Come on Slave,these are the best of the best,all you have to do is go back in this thread to see what kind of quality people they are, protesters with their rights that aren't protectected.What a shame for the law-abiding citizens to be subjected to these scum, without any police protection.
            They should feel lucky and gratefully that they have police and courts to protect them from serious numbers of armed people who would treat them alot worse than cops or courts ever treated them

Comment

They should feel lucky and gratefully that they have police and courts to protect them from serious numbers of armed people who would treat them alot worse than cops or courts ever treated them
              At the moment, eventually that won't be the case.At some point they are going to pick the wrong person to attack and a few of them will have the insides of their heads spilled out all over the street.Maybe then they will think about what the actual consequences are.

Comment

Violence is never the answer. Violence begets violence. I hear the outrage over this latest incident. I detect subtle threats to harm people. Just like this one man did, and he is being condemned, rightly so. All violence should be condemned. It's not the answer. But here we are reading that a few people seem to think the heavy hand of militia type law enforcement is acceptable.
                Picking the wrong person isn't the reason someone will suffer again. It's the hatred sparked by the radical right.
                Let us remember who actually is violent. Proof is in the numbers.

Trump frequently accuses the far-left of inciting violence, yet right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any, according to a new study
                President Donald Trump has accused far-left groups of inciting riots and violence, but in the last 25 years, no murders in the US have been linked to anti-fascists, while 329 murders have been linked to the far-right, according to new research.

Researchers at a think tank called the Center for Strategic and International Studies (CSIS) assembled a database of almost 900 politically motivated plots and attacks in the US since 1994, ending in May 2020, which was reviewed by The Guardian.
                The review found that only one person's death in that period was linked to "antifa," a leaderless movement dedicated to combatting right-wing and white supremacist groups, and the person who died was the attacker.
                When the review widened its category from antifa to "left-wing violence," it found 21 victims had been killed since 2010, compared to 117 people killed in right-wing violence, in the same time period. Jihadist groups were responsible for 95 people's deaths since 2010.
                "The most significant domestic terrorism threat comes from white supremacists, anti-government militias and a handful of individuals associated with the 'boogaloo' movement that are attempting to create a civil war in the United States."

It wasn't just CSIS either. Researchers at the Global Project Against Hate and Extremism, and at the Anti-Defamation League, told The Guardian they did not know of any murders linked to antifa in the US in the last 25 years.
                https://www.businessinsider.com/righ...rom%20%251%24s

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                  Violence is never the answer. Violence begets violence. I hear the outrage over this latest incident. I detect subtle threats to harm people. Just like this one man did, and he is being condemned, rightly so. All violence should be condemned. It's not the answer. But here we are reading that a few people seem to think the heavy hand of militia type law enforcement is acceptable.
                  Picking the wrong person isn't the reason someone will suffer again. It's the hatred sparked by the radical right.

Trump frequently accuses the far-left of inciting violence, yet right-wing extremists have killed 329 victims in the last 25 years, while antifa members haven't killed any, according to a new study

If they want no police. The people will have no choice. Or should we all just sit around letting them beat us in the head. The perpetrators are the radical left by the way.

Comment

I don't want militias. I'd rather have cops like Rizzo. These people want none or at best Wilson Goode.
                    Did you feel safer under Rizzo or Goode FX?
                    How often do you see a group of whites, even redneck or rebel whites or neonazi whites beating blacks or Hispanics or anybody? And how many videos like these exist of blacks grouping and beating a single white?
                    How many schoolteachers and kids have to see it?
                    And we wonder why things are how they are?
                    Should we pay for reparations? Throw money at it? Will that fix it?
                    Would you throw money at the White supremacist? Would that fix it? No. It will make it worse and embolden them?
                    Last edited by slavenomore; 08-19-2020, 09:15 PM.

Comment

My take on the whole George Floyd thing is that is a very sick move by Democrat operatives.
                      George Floyd had very high amounts of fentanyl in his system and he resisted arrest. It is a terrible thing that he died under the circumstances but acting as the cops were totally in the wrong is not good for anybody. How many children or young people will now think it is totally fine to resist arrest and be high because if you are physically subdued it will all be the cops fault. The media is irresponsible. The Democrat politicians are irresponsible and the professional sports teams are irresponsible for allowing for this to go on.
                      Why do I think the Dems politically drummed this up?
                      Because Trump had the highest job numbers in history with blacks and Hispanics. And the Dems didn't want to lose their voters. Very sick thing to do.
                      Pretty much a criminal thing to do to our people of ALL races. All of our people. And to our police.
                      It's a left leaning government deal but they did post a fact.
                      https://www.npr.org/2018/01/08/57655...cans-hispanics
                      Trump is right that African-American unemployment hit a record low in December. The unemployment rate for black Americans is currently 6.8 percent, the lowest level recorded since the government started keeping track in January 1972.

And he's also right that the Hispanic unemployment rate is down a point over the last year — it was at 4.9 percent in December, down from 5.9 percent in December 2016. That is close to a record low, though it's also up 0.1 point from November.
                      Look how they write about Obama and see the bias in their word choices.
                      https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...to-4-9-percent

So....the Dems divided us because Trump has the best numbers with jobs in history with blacks and Hispanics.....and they kick the whole white races history, the whole nations history and cops for Democrat failure and Trump achievement.
                      Very sick media and Democrat party imo.

Comment

Not only did they do it here but throughout the world.
                        Mrs Obama says something about going high when they go low.
                        It doesn't get lower than doing this division for votes you were at high risk of losing.
                        Looks that way to me.

Comment

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrC...39AJKlVeoe_Ww-
                          This is rioting ,looting, and destruction of personal property.
                          The dims run the city with no consequence to the criminals.Has nothing to do with right wing, look for another excuse.

Comment

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0ge...DWKmEoTV1xW1M-
                            More of the criminal element, not protesters.

Comment

The hatred sparked by the radical right, nothing more than another load of steaming liberal BS,to put the blame on people not involved in this violence.

Comment

BLM was supposedly a peaceful movement till some from the other leftist groups joined it. Seems like Antifa comes in, starts all the trouble and knows not to get caught or actually kill anybody.
                                Just get everybody worked up to the point of people being killed. And have somebody write as if they are just good kids which we know they are not.And.......does Antifa really carry membership cards or have a membership list....I kinda doubt that.
                                Last edited by slavenomore; 08-20-2020, 06:25 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X