Kamala Harris
    75.00%
    Hillary
    0.00%
    Tara Reade
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

Re: biden vp

You should add "none of the above" to your list.

I'll pick Tammy Duckworth.

If for no other reason then she had the nerve to call Trump cadet bone spurs.

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
      who is going to be picked for Joes VP ?
      Now that's hilarious,yes by all means,let's all guess who Biden's VP is going to be,it'll be so much fun...Joe Biden doesn't even know what room he's in,do you honestly think he'll have any say in who his VP will be?...No,his ''Handlers'',the 'Corporate Dems' will decide who the VP is going to be...Political Correctness is the way to go and they want to keep up appearances because we all know Joe is just a regular 'lunch bucket guy'....'African-American Women' would be my guess...

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
        Now that's hilarious,yes by all means,let's all guess who Biden's VP is going to be,it'll be so much fun...Joe Biden doesn't even know what room he's in,do you honestly think he'll have any say in who his VP will be?...No,his ''Handlers'',the 'Corporate Dems' will decide who the VP is going to be...Political Correctness is the way to go and they want to keep up appearances because we all know Joe is just a regular 'lunch bucket guy'....'African-American Women' would be my guess...
        Yes..a real Progressive Joe is....his family weren't coal miners in Scranton. They owned a gas company.

Comment

Well this poll is moot now. It's Kamala.
          And BTW , wiz. I did not ask who Joe
          was going to pick ...

who is going to be picked for Joes VP ?
          I asked who was going "to be picked for Joe"

Are we going to go a round again?

Comment

Oh , about the poll , I guess nobody noticed what I did there. Well , anyway, I enjoyed it .

Comment

I voted

Comment

was going to pick ...

I asked who was going "to be picked for Joe"

''I asked who was going to be picked for Joe''....

If you say so brother,that's ok with me...

''go a round again?''

Sorry my man,I'm not taking your bait...And besides,I don't feel like playing your games...I've got a novel idea,instead of provoking confrontation,how about we keep it civil,relative,and on the topic at hand?...What's your critique of Kamala Harris and will she help or hinder Joe Biden's chance of becoming President?...And why do you think Biden choose Harris to be his running mate?

Comment

was going to pick ... I asked who was going "to be picked for Joe"
                  ''I asked who was going to be picked for Joe''....

If you say so brother,that's ok with me...

''go a round again?''

Sorry my man,I'm not taking your bait...And besides,I don't feel like playing your games...I've got a novel idea,instead of provoking confrontation,how about we keep it civil,relative,and on the topic at hand?...What's your critique of Kamala Harris and will she help or hinder Joe Biden's chance of becoming President?...And why do you think Biden choose Harris to be his running mate?
                  Sorry Wizard... it seems like x doesn't want no part in having to ''go a round again" with you... lol

As a matter of fact... there's hardly a left-defending soul anywhere to be found on this forum anymore... wonder why.

But they sure were lively and cocky a mere couple of months ago!

Comment

Working...
                  X