Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Default Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Yes,by all means,let's talk about the 1994 crime bill from a ''Black Perspective'',shall we....Black Agenda Report is a Left-Wing African-American web-site that speaks 'Truth to Power'...Let's see what they have to say about Joe Biden's 47 years in politics...

https://www.blackagendareport.com/bl...e-need-bust-it

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by wizard View Post
    Yes,by all means,let's talk about the 1994 crime bill from a ''Black Perspective'',shall we....Black Agenda Report is a Left-Wing African-American web-site that speaks 'Truth to Power'...Let's see what they have to say about Joe Biden's 47 years in politics...

And then of course,there's ''Kamala''

https://www.blackagendareport.com/us...at-away-harris

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

Anybody who opposes the DNC now colludes with the Russians...LOL....Condescending Ridiculous and childish billionaires.
    Please do know that Black Agenda Report is being censored by Google and other commercial social media, and has been singled out by anonymous cowards who, accuse us of making propaganda for the Russians.

4. Likes wizard Liked this post
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    Anybody who opposes the DNC now colludes with the Russians...LOL....Condescending Ridiculous and childish billionaires.
    That's always been true Slave...If you recall during the primaries,Hillary was calling Tulsi Gabbard a Russian asset because she spoke out 'against' the MIC and regime change wars...And now we have everyone's favorite DNC speaker of the House 'investing' and 'profiting' from CrowdStrike...Can't make this s*it up...These people are beyond despicable...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55704.htm

https://www.reddit.com/r/WayOfTheBer...nd_russiagate/

6. Thanks slavenomore thanked for this post
    Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

So many have chosen "sides".
    Like this opinion articles says, politics is not a team sport.

Politics is not a team sport — it’s about America
    To my Republican friends (and you Yankee, New England and Red Wings fans, too):

Politics is about how we govern ourselves. Politics is about how our great nation chooses to interact with the other nations and peoples of the world. Politics is about how we interact with the climate. Politics is about allocation of resources. Politics is about how we decide what is fair, whether it’s the amount we tax ourselves, the amount we spend on the military, the amount we spend on health care, or the amount we spend on seniors or children or education.
    Wealthy people control, or at least have an outsize voice, in that discussion. Poor people have virtually no voice in it and middle-class people not much more.
    Our founding fathers disdained political parties. Disdained them for good reason. Political parties cause people to focus on the team, not the issues.
    Governance is not a blood sport. Governance is about determining the rules by which we agree to live. Governance is about determining the priorities we want to set as a society for our society.
    There are those on the right and those on the left who want to “burn it down.” Those who believe government is corrupt and should be destroyed. Those who believe that “if I don’t get what I want, the system is rigged.”
    Is the system rigged? I’ve already said the wealthy have an outsize voice. In this raucous, quarrelsome representative democracy, we all have a voice.
    By the Constitutional quirk of the electoral college, a guy with no experience in government or the military, who lost the popular vote by three million, stumbled into the White House.
    Since then he has mishandled a pandemic, crashed an economy that the Obama-Biden team rebuilt after the Bush administration crashed it, has handed billions to the wealthiest through tax cuts designed to help those who need it least, and has weakened our presence on the world stage.
    Thirty Republican national security leaders have said he is not competent to handle the nation’s affairs, men and women that I respect professionally and personally. He caters to dictators while attacking our allies. While the nation and the world are crying out for stable leadership, his hands aren’t on the wheel of state but are typing out erratic tweets assaulting people of good faith.
    I’m not asking you to cheer for the Cardinals, I’m asking you to do what is right for your children, your grandchildren and for the nation I spent nearly 36 years in uniform defending. It is time for you to sit quietly and stop rooting for your team while the quiet professionals restore our nation to its guiding principles.

Next October you can root for the Yankees. This November, do what is right – vote for Joe Biden.
    https://labortribune.com/opinion-pol...about-america/

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

Quote Originally Posted by fxstc07 View Post
    So many have chosen "sides".
    Like this opinion articles says, politics is not a team sport.

Politics is not a team sport — it’s about America

https://labortribune.com/opinion-pol...about-america/
    Please,don't insult my intelligence...This post was nothing more then appealing to people's 'Emotions',and that's it...Nothing more than a ''Distraction'',a ''Diversion'' to the ''FACTS'' I posted about the absolute corruption of Biden,Pelosi,and the DNC...I am so sick of these 'Kumbaya' opinion pieces that BOTH parties roll out every 4 years to distract the public...Not one SENTENCE...Not one WORD...Not one SYLLABLE about the ''FACTS'' I just posted on this thread...Nothing but 'Emotion'...Don't make this about Trump...It's about Biden/Harris,Pelosi,and the 'Politics' of ''CORRUPTION'' and ''BETRAYAL'' that is the DNC!!!!!...Read on,another Truth to Power article about ''POLITICS''...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55629.htm

9. Likes slavenomore Liked this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

Please,don't insult my intelligence.
    This is an "opinion" article written by William Enyart, who is a former U.S. Congressman for Illinois’ 12th District and retired two-star general with 35 years in the military serving in the U.S. Air Force, ultimately serving as Adjutant General of Illinois commanding both the Illinois Army and Air National Guard. He started his working life as a member of UAW Local 145, Montgomery, Ill, where he and his father both worked for Caterpillar Tractor Co.

If that is insulting to you, I suggest you don't read what others have to say.
    I will do likewise.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF Freightway

This is an "opinion" article written by William Enyart, who is a former U.S. Congressman for Illinois’ 12th District and retired two-star general with 35 years in the military serving in the U.S. Air Force, ultimately serving as Adjutant General of Illinois commanding both the Illinois Army and Air National Guard. He started his working life as a member of UAW Local 145, Montgomery, Ill, where he and his father both worked for Caterpillar Tractor Co.

If that is insulting to you, I suggest you don't read what others have to say.
    I will do likewise.
    As I've stated,a distraction and diversion from the 'subject and topic on hand'...and besides,it's all about ''IDEOLOGY'',and that's the main problem now...

An ideology is a set of ideas or convictions that become so inflexible they can't adapt to changing realities or necessary actions...This set of ideas can come to replace a person's grasp of reality and make them unable to respond to realities inconsistent with their ideology...

Ideologies begin as ways of understanding things,but soon become resistant to evaluation or examination,preventing people from questioning or considering various alternatives...

Once people latch onto an ideology,they are very reluctant to give it up,reconsider or be objective about other ideas or perspectives...At this point ideologies become subjective,based on EMOTION,rather objective rationality...

If the ideology prevents one from seeing clearly and being able to come to grips with reality,it doesn't matter very much which ideology a person latches onto...Red-Team/Blue Team...Extreme Left-Extreme Right,whatever,subjective ideologies can blind anyone to objective reality...That's what comes of letting ideology replace an ''OPEN MIND''....Just 'my' humble opinion of course...

12. Thanks slavenomore thanked for this post
    Retired !

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired - New Penn

That's what comes of letting ideology replace an ''OPEN MIND''....Just 'my' humble opinion of course...
    I have an "open mind", and in my opinion, and from extensive reading, I have come to the conclusion that a immoral, egotistical, narcissistic con-man has fooled some people into thinking he ( and his corrupt family ) will be a better choice to run this country.
    If the last 3 and half years is any indication ...
    Riot's in the streets.
    Economy and unemployment in the dumps.
    Hate and division among regular Americans ... all over the country.

On the plus side, the corporations got a great tax break.
    The wealthy also received an enormous gift from the IRS.
    The courts have now been packed with conservative Trump supporters.

Biden/Harris 2020 No More Lies !

On A Mission

Local Union
    N/A
    Employer
    N/A

I have an "open mind", and in my opinion, and from extensive reading, I have come to the conclusion that a immoral, egotistical, narcissistic con-man has fooled some people into thinking he ( and his corrupt family ) will be a better choice to run this country.
    If the last 3 and half years is any indication ...
    Riot's in the streets.
    Economy and unemployment in the dumps.
    Hate and division among regular Americans ... all over the country.

On the plus side, the corporations got a great tax break.
    The wealthy also received an enormous gift from the IRS.
    The courts have now been packed with conservative Trump supporters.

Biden/Harris 2020 No More Lies !
    Biden lied his whole 47 years...hes just a much nicer immoral, egotistical, narcissistic conman......to be able to fool everybody for 47 years makes him even more a conman than you think Trump is.

Democrat and AntiTrump political operatives and the media have staged and promoted these riots and protests to attack Trump and gain votes....their main goal is to satisfy top dollar Democrat donors by gaining votes needed....they don't care about the people in the streets whose lives are at risk amongst their animals.
    Last edited by slavenomore; 10-18-2020 at 10:50 PM.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast