Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Joe Biden/Kamala Harris Ticket

Originally posted by 222lifer View Post
    I've said it many times. I know I am going to get screwed by who I vote for but with a Democrat, at least I get a kiss.

When President Abraham Lincoln was a Republican, the Republican Party WAS theProgressive Party.)

The current Republican Party is the party of Jefferson Davis not Abraham Lincoln.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk
    So,you don't mind dropping your pants to get screwed by Biden,as long as your not dropping your pants to get screwed by Trump,all because of a 'kiss'...not one sentence,not one word,not one syllable about the corruption that is Joe Biden and the DNC,all because of a 'kiss'...got it,check...sorry brother,as tempting as that sounds,I do believe I'm going to have to pass on that...maybe some of you corporate democrat apologists will 'finally' comment on this article,somehow,I doubt it...

https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...ot-main-street

Joe Biden has absolutely nothing to do with this election,just as there is absolutely no enthusiasm for Joe Biden in this election...This WHOLE election cycle is all about Trump or no Trump,yup,Trump or no Trump...people aren't voting ''FOR'' the corporate water-boy Biden,people are voting ''AGAINST Trump...the democrats could be running Scooby-Doo,Spongebob Squarepants,or Joseph Stalin,it wouldn't matter,their whole political platform and base would be screaming,their 'Not Trump'...Trump or no Trump...Trump or no Trump...Trump or no Trump...has anyone read one word of 'support' for Biden's record anywhere?...Trump bad,me not Trump is all they got...

Will any progressive change happen under a Biden presidency?...absolutely not...what part of the Biden-Sanders negotiations don't you understand?...even changes that were won under those negotiations,were removed from the platform as soon as they ended...this is what ''vote blue no matter who'' gets you,NOTHING...and this is under the assumption the dems want to win the election,there is evidence mounting(Biden),that they don't...

Why is the same security state that continues relentlessly pushing Neo-McCarthyist Red-Baiting and endless war,shoving a 200 pound sack of s*hit down our throats?...Yes,Trump is bad,but actually,those lying,racist,union busting,Nafta and TPP supporting,working class screwing,profiteering,pandering,identity politics,corrupt,gas-lighting,war-mongering scumbags are marginally WORSE!!!!!

Sorry Lifer,and all you other corporate democrat apologists out there,a vote for Joe-dementia is a vote for an 'addled puppet put in place by a cabal of elites who really run this country',and you know it...and that lesser-evil sales pitch just keeps sounding more and more desperate and less convincing...keep lowering the bar,maybe if you wrote some kind words stating what a great guy Uncle Joe is,your influence would carry more weight than a 200 pound sack of excuses...

The problem is most of the people who are hysterical about voting Trump out now and pushing democrats to the right will spend the next four years patting Biden/Harris on the back,making excuses for him/her,or at best ,sending strongly worded open letters urging Biden/Harris to be more decent human beings...

No one is coming out and saying it...Left-liberal coalitions routinely dissolve under democratic administrations,leftists and progressives routinely get marginalized,movements die,liberals go to sleep,meanwhile,corruption,wage theft,economic insecurity,eternal war and oppression go on,and MSNBC,CNN,NY Times,Washington Post,and ''ALL'' of corporate media,stop covering it...Why?...because Status-Quo Joe,as opposed to Trump,will once again,put a Smiley Face on empire...

Biden is not only a 200 pound sack of s*hit,he is not only deadweight,under whom nothing of consequence will happen...He is a different flavor of disaster than the Trump disaster...and unless we are prepared to deal with that flavor of disaster,we are just looking at 4 or 8 more years of corruption,social and economic collapse,fractured social movements,corporate consolidation,and elitists authoritarianism waiting by the end of it...

Here's another great article by Black Agenda Report,an African-American 'Left-Wing' news-site that speaks 'Truth to Power'....

https://blackagendareport.com/freedo...ly-republicans

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
      So,you don't mind dropping your pants to get screwed by Biden,as long as your not dropping your pants to get screwed by Trump,all because of a 'kiss'...not one sentence,not one word,not one syllable about the corruption that is Joe Biden and the DNC,all because of a 'kiss'...got it,check...sorry brother,as tempting as that sounds,I do believe I'm going to have to pass on that...maybe some of you corporate democrat apologists will 'finally' comment on this article,somehow,I doubt it...

Joe Biden has absolutely nothing to do with this election,just as there is absolutely no enthusiasm for Joe Biden in this election...This WHOLE election cycle is all about Trump or no Trump,yup,Trump or no Trump...people aren't voting ''FOR'' the corporate water-boy Biden,people are voting ''AGAINST Trump...the democrats could be running Scooby-Doo,Spongebob Squarepants,or Joseph Stalin,it wouldn't matter,their whole political platform and base would be screaming,their 'Not Trump'...Trump or no Trump...Trump or no Trump...Trump or no Trump...has anyone read one word of 'support' for Biden's record anywhere?...Trump bad,me not Trump is all they got...

Will any progressive change happen under a Biden presidency?...absolutely not...what part of the Biden-Sanders negotiations don't you understand?...even changes that were won under those negotiations,were removed from the platform as soon as they ended...this is what ''vote blue no matter who'' gets you,NOTHING...and this is under the assumption the dems want to win the election,there is evidence mounting(Biden),that they don't...

Why is the same security state that continues relentlessly pushing Neo-McCarthyist Red-Baiting and endless war,shoving a 200 pound sack of s*hit down our throats?...Yes,Trump is bad,but actually,those lying,racist,union busting,Nafta and TPP supporting,working class screwing,profiteering,pandering,identity politics,corrupt,gas-lighting,war-mongering scumbags are marginally WORSE!!!!!

Sorry Lifer,and all you other corporate democrat apologists out there,a vote for Joe-dementia is a vote for an 'addled puppet put in place by a cabal of elites who really run this country',and you know it...and that lesser-evil sales pitch just keeps sounding more and more desperate and less convincing...keep lowering the bar,maybe if you wrote some kind words stating what a great guy Uncle Joe is,your influence would carry more weight than a 200 pound sack of excuses...

The problem is most of the people who are hysterical about voting Trump out now and pushing democrats to the right will spend the next four years patting Biden/Harris on the back,making excuses for him/her,or at best ,sending strongly worded open letters urging Biden/Harris to be more decent human beings...

No one is coming out and saying it...Left-liberal coalitions routinely dissolve under democratic administrations,leftists and progressives routinely get marginalized,movements die,liberals go to sleep,meanwhile,corruption,wage theft,economic insecurity,eternal war and oppression go on,and MSNBC,CNN,NY Times,Washington Post,and ''ALL'' of corporate media,stop covering it...Why?...because Status-Quo Joe,as opposed to Trump,will once again,put a Smiley Face on empire...

Biden is not only a 200 pound sack of s*hit,he is not only deadweight,under whom nothing of consequence will happen...He is a different flavor of disaster than the Trump disaster...and unless we are prepared to deal with that flavor of disaster,we are just looking at 4 or 8 more years of corruption,social and economic collapse,fractured social movements,corporate consolidation,and elitists authoritarianism waiting by the end of it...

Here's another great article by Black Agenda Report,an African-American 'Left-Wing' news-site that speaks 'Truth to Power'....

I've been saying it for a great deal of time wizard. Yep, we're going to get screwed. I just prefer to enjoy a nice candlelight dinner before the fact.

We document what was gained and lost over time. I'll stand by what I said.

Last edited by 222lifer; 10-30-2020, 07:38 AM. Reason: Corrected spelling

Comment

I wonder who Bernie is voting for?

Comment

I wonder who Bernie is voting for?

First of all,Thank You for not taking my comments personnel Lifer,I do appreciate it...I absolutely mean no disrespect and have always admired and respected your thoughts and opinions...

With that being said...Biden/Harris must LOSE...the thought of up to 12 years of Biden/Harris as POTUS is to depressing to contemplate...It is also could be longer than I have left,and I absolutely do not want to end my life that way...Yes,as I've said,Trump is bad,but Biden/Harris are worse,much worse(IMO),but in 2024,if we can defeat the corporate oligarchy this year,by denying them the political oxygen of a win,we can begin the process of kicking them out of the party and rebuilding it for TRUE progressive candidates,and officeholders who will NEVER take a dime of corporate money,and will swear and actually do,what is BEST for the working class,working poor,and the poor...

Bernie made a deal with the 'corporate devil' when he agreed to support whoever the nominee was in order to be allowed to run...'NONE OF US' on the left made such an agreement,and we must reject those people until we can drive them,and their corruption and their corporate money,out of our politics....#NeverBiden!!!!!

Comment

First of all,Thank You for not taking my comments personnel Lifer,I do appreciate it...I absolutely mean no disrespect and have always admired and respected your thoughts and opinions...

With that being said...Biden/Harris must LOSE...the thought of up to 12 years of Biden/Harris as POTUS is to depressing to contemplate...It is also could be longer than I have left,and I absolutely do not want to end my life that way...Yes,as I've said,Trump is bad,but Biden/Harris are worse,much worse(IMO),but in 2024,if we can defeat the corporate oligarchy this year,by denying them the political oxygen of a win,we can begin the process of kicking them out of the party and rebuilding it for TRUE progressive candidates,and officeholders who will NEVER take a dime of corporate money,and will swear and actually do,what is BEST for the working class,working poor,and the poor...

Bernie made a deal with the 'corporate devil' when he agreed to support whoever the nominee was in order to be allowed to run...'NONE OF US' on the left made such an agreement,and we must reject those people until we can drive them,and their corruption and their corporate money,out of our politics....#NeverBiden!!!!!
            Wizard, you know you have my upmost respect but just what are we supposed to do? Not vote? I admit I have not read every post in this thread but I have read several. No one was more disappointed than me that Bernie dropped out of the race but I think he did knowing he was not going to get elected which meant another 4 years of Trump. I respect what he did. Biden is definitely not my first choice but I will vote for him ANY day over Trump. Am I happy with the system? NO. But sometimes you have to cut your losses and do what you can and I will NEVER NEVER NEVER vote for Trump!!!!! 4 more years of Trump is an absolute disaster for this country!!! I don't say much anymore on the site. I am over the top sick of politics, sick with the direction this country is going in, sick of a whole lot of stuff, but I needed to speak up here at this moment.

Comment

Sorry wiz. Trump should never be allowed to plunge our country any deeper into a depressed society then it is now.
              Many of us may never get to see America return to it's glory days if this dictator wannabe Trump get reelected.
              Glad you have opinions and feel you can freely voice them here. Just as we all do.
              Telling us to vote for someone who is dysfunctional, inept, dishonest and corrupt, who favors nepotism for his own family while chiding others who do the same thing is not an endorsement but a testament to dysfunction.
              Trump is a hypocrite and not worthy to be called the leader of the free world. IMO.

Biden / Harris 2020

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
                Sorry wiz. Trump should never be allowed to plunge our country any deeper into a depressed society then it is now.
                Many of us may never get to see America return to it's glory days if this dictator wannabe Trump get reelected.
                Glad you have opinions and feel you can freely voice them here. Just as we all do.
                Telling us to vote for someone who is dysfunctional, inept, dishonest and corrupt, who favors nepotism for his own family while chiding others who do the same thing is not an endorsement but a testament to dysfunction.
                Trump is a hypocrite and not worthy to be called the leader of the free world. IMO.

Biden / Harris 2020
                So,the Corporate democrat apologist has spoken...funny how you've never commented on Uncle Joe's 47 years in politics...not one sentence,not one word,not one syllable about ''DEFENDING'' Corporate Joe's ''RECORD''...Well,now's your chance,put up or shut up...

First article,from a LEFT-WING web-site,what say you?

Second article,from a LEFT-WING web-site,I got a question...why is Wall Street donating 5 times the amount of money to Biden's campaign than to Trumps?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/25/busin...ons/index.html

Third article,from an African-American LEFT-WING web-site,what say you?

https://www.blackagendareport.com/jo...s-past-we-wont

One more 'Caveat' brother...these articles are a ''FACTUAL HISTORY'' about Biden's 47 years as a 'Corrupt Politician'...Make your response about the articles themselves...Please,NO MENTION OF TRUMP WHATSOEVER....your hatred for Trump is so palatable...I don't think you can do it...prove me wrong...

Comment

"Bernie made a deal with the 'corporate devil' when he agreed to support whoever the nominee was in order to be allowed to run."

Interesting choice of words wizard. Bernie is Judas? A sellout?

Comment

"Bernie made a deal with the 'corporate devil' when he agreed to support whoever the nominee was in order to be allowed to run."

Interesting choice of words wizard. Bernie is Judas? A sellout?

Ah yes,looking for any type of deflection,diversion,distraction and controversy to keep the focus off or talking about corporate Joe's 47 years of corruption...Ok Lifer,I'll play...

Now,for 'myself',whatever Joe is,he is not now and never has been,what Bernie Sanders has been his entire adult life,and that is a man of integrity dedicated to the 'common good',the environment,cutting the military budget to serve civilian needs and priorities,the working class,working poor,and poor,healthcare,education,infrastructure,education ,economic inequality,a just and fair society,among other issues he champions...

Now there,but for the corruption of Obama,Biden,Harris,Pelosi,Schumer,Hillary,and all the other ''sell-out'' corporate stooges,could have been our current president running for re-election...the People's President,has a nice ring to it,don't you think?...now will never know...I stand by my statement...

Now,as far as Bernie being a 'SELL-OUT'...many on the left believe that he IS and WAS,a ''Sheep-Dog'' if you will,as this article by Left-Wing Black Agenda Report intelligently 'spells out'...read on brother,read on....

https://www.blackagendareport.com/en...dependent-left

Comment

So,the Corporate democrat apologist has spoken.
                      You must be mistaken. I have never apologized for what any corporation has done.
                      And I will comment on Trump.

Vote for Biden / Harris because ...
                      I would rather vote for Biden then the corrupt narcissistic egomaniac Trump, who has inserted his family into diplomatic and political affairs when they have absolutely no experience or knowledge other then how to run a gypsy crime family.

You keep talking about Biden's 47 years as a corrupt politician.
                      Yet you don't mention anything of the corrupt Trump crime family that goes back 3 generations.

In other words, I would vote for any person running against the crime infested Trump family.

Comment

Ah yes,looking for any type of deflection,diversion,distraction and controversy to keep the focus off or talking about corporate Joe's 47 years of corruption...Ok Lifer,I'll play...

Now,for 'myself',whatever Joe is,he is not now and never has been,what Bernie Sanders has been his entire adult life,and that is a man of integrity dedicated to the 'common good',the environment,cutting the military budget to serve civilian needs and priorities,the working class,working poor,and poor,healthcare,education,infrastructure,education ,economic inequality,a just and fair society,among other issues he champions...

Now there,but for the corruption of Obama,Biden,Harris,Pelosi,Schumer,Hillary,and all the other ''sell-out'' corporate stooges,could have been our current president running for re-election...the People's President,has a nice ring to it,don't you think?...now will never know...I stand by my statement...

Now,as far as Bernie being a 'SELL-OUT'...many on the left believe that he IS and WAS,a ''Sheep-Dog'' if you will,as this article by Left-Wing Black Agenda Report intelligently 'spells out'...read on brother,read on....

https://www.blackagendareport.com/en...dependent-left
                        Deflection? Diversion? I was curious as to the choice of words you posted. I/We Bernie supporters have never accused Bernie of anything other than consistently bringing the same message his entire political career. That deserves accolades, not accusations such as this. "Bernie made a deal with the 'corporate devil' when he agreed to support whoever the nominee was in order to be allowed to run." If anything, I would say he is honorable and supportive of who was chosen to represent.

Biden has a treasure trove of solid people to help him negotiate the next 4 years with Bernie at the top of the list.

Comment

https://teamster.org/where-do-i-vote/

https://youtu.be/SbECBQUd7Qw
                          Last edited by fedexnuno; 10-30-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Biden / Harris 2020
                            Biden/Harris mentality is ruling Phily right now. Riots. Looting. Attacking police.
                            Nobody wants it.
                            One of our guys is National Guard. He was deployed this week. To the great Democrat world of Philly. You can have it Fx. The rest of the state doesn't want it. Don't ask for our tax money to pay for their actions either.
                            Lousy that their votes will be counted with ours too. Not a trustable vote count for sure.
                            Cost is all they are in way too many ways.
                            That kid likes lots of hours. Instead he has to babysit a bunch of Democrat animal babies liable to attack him or spit at him or throw stuff at him for minimal to no money.
                            No thanks on Biden/Harris. I'm sure the media will not divide the nation if their Commie Chinese team of Biden gets in.....then they are free to use Chinese slaves and dump and pollute all over China with no consequence. Out of sight. Out of mind....in China the investors dreamworld.
                            Last edited by slavenomore; 10-31-2020, 07:26 AM.

Comment

You must be mistaken. I have never apologized for what any corporation has done.
                              And I will comment on Trump.

Vote for Biden / Harris because ...
                              I would rather vote for Biden then the corrupt narcissistic egomaniac Trump, who has inserted his family into diplomatic and political affairs when they have absolutely no experience or knowledge other then how to run a gypsy crime family.

You keep talking about Biden's 47 years as a corrupt politician.
                              Yet you don't mention anything of the corrupt Trump crime family that goes back 3 generations.

In other words, I would vote for any person running against the crime infested Trump family.
                              What did I tell you people,exactly what I posted is exactly is what happened...couldn't get past the first sentence without mentioning Trump...he knows there's no way on this God's earth that he can ''defend'' or ''spin'' Joe Biden's 47 year record of corruption...like I've been saying for months...these corporate democrat supporters have absolutely no other option defending Biden's record than by 'attacking Trump'...read his statement again...the 'hypocrisy' and 'delusion' is mind-boogling...can't even or won't admit to themselves that Biden is corrupt,let alone the rest of us...can't even or won't admit to themselves,that in their mind,and with their vote,that their voting for the 'lesser of 2 evils'...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!....not one sentence,not one word,not one syllable about the articles I posted...come on people,use your critical thinking skills,he won't talk about or even try to defend Biden in correlation with these articles because that would ''expose'' his own hypocrisy...his only option trying to defend Biden's record is by attacking Trump...''Trump bad,me not Trump''....Trump bad,me not Trump'' is all these corporate democrats have to offer...that's it...

AGAIN!!!!!!....these articles are from ''Left-Wing'' web-sites stating the ''FACTUAL HISTORY'' of Joe Biden's 47 years of corruption and racism...AGAIN!!!!!....let's see...ONCE AGAIN...if he can 'comment' on the CONTENTS of these articles...WITHOUT MENTIONING TRUMP...and if he DOES mention the Trump corruption without mentioning the Biden corruption...well,that will just ''EXPOSE'' his own 'hypocrisy'....

Comment

What did I tell you people,exactly what I posted is exactly is what happened...couldn't get past the first sentence without mentioning Trump...he knows there's no way on this God's earth that he can ''defend'' or ''spin'' Joe Biden's 47 year record of corruption...like I've been saying for months...these corporate democrat supporters have absolutely no other option defending Biden's record than by 'attacking Trump'...read his statement again...the 'hypocrisy' and 'delusion' is mind-boogling...can't even or won't admit to themselves that Biden is corrupt,let alone the rest of us...can't even or won't admit to themselves,that in their mind,and with their vote,that their voting for the 'lesser of 2 evils'...AGAIN!!!!!!!!!....not one sentence,not one word,not one syllable about the articles I posted...come on people,use your critical thinking skills,he won't talk about or even try to defend Biden in correlation with these articles because that would ''expose'' his own hypocrisy...his only option trying to defend Biden's record is by attacking Trump...''Trump bad,me not Trump''....Trump bad,me not Trump'' is all these corporate democrats have to offer...that's it...

AGAIN!!!!!!....these articles are from ''Left-Wing'' web-sites stating the ''FACTUAL HISTORY'' of Joe Biden's 47 years of corruption and racism...AGAIN!!!!!....let's see...ONCE AGAIN...if he can 'comment' on the CONTENTS of these articles...WITHOUT MENTIONING TRUMP...and if he DOES mention the Trump corruption without mentioning the Biden corruption...well,that will just ''EXPOSE'' his own 'hypocrisy'....

Here. I'll do it again. Trump is a crook, a misfit, a psychological nutcase.
                                Did I read anything you posted ?
                                Nope.

So let's spin this the other way.
                                I haven't heard you say one thing about trumpie. You really think this country, this world would be better with his crime family in control forever. ( that is what he wants )

Comment

Working...
                                X