America

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America

I'm just a working class stiff that loves this great country and I see everyday now the struggles that besets her...'Our' United States of America has always been a God-loving great nation in which by his grace and the will of it's ''We the People'',have striven to build a noble and just society...It is true that corruption befalls all nations when it's people are seduced into believing that greed and war is good...The truly rich of this world set the agenda for 'profit' and we have allowed them dominion over us...Anarchy,division, and strife is rife in our society and while we continue to allow 'false prophets' to whisper ''SAVIOR'' in our ear(both parties),and promote wars and domestic violence to solve our collective problems,we shall have no Peace and no Future...

Our society is ethically,morally,and politically bankrupt...What people in this country and most of the world take for normal is nothing short of barbaric exploitation,social programming,and encouraged ignorance...The people,as 'intended',are divided in every way and every level of power is now controlled by the rich psychopaths that run this country...

Our society,this country,and this world is broken and dying while ignorance,fascism,and hate is on the rise...Can't you just feel it????...You can just feel the foundation cracking,and if you are able to connect the dots,then you are afraid of what the future will bring...

Watching people flail around,pulling in a hundred different directions at the same time while never even mentioning,let alone addressing the core problems that are destroying everything,which are Globalism,Elitism,Greed,and Power,is to me the surest sign that there will be no avoiding the horrors to come...

There will always be those elites,the 1%,that OWN the riches of this country at any given time...The problem we are facing is that today's 1% elites ''DON'T GIVE A DAMN'' about our country,they are 'Globalists',and if the country implodes,they simply move to another region of the globe,where they also rule supreme...I would rather have elites who care for the country,which is NOT the case today...We must expose who these elites are,and to realize that they are the worst kind of 'Monsters' imaginable...

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55192.htm

Re: America

Is this America today?.....

https://patriotrising.com/mile-marke...1-to-covid-19/

Comment

A little humor here or maybe it's not.......kinda IMO sizes up America today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SoJ...ature=youtu.be

Comment

One of the most impressive insights offered by Joseph Campbell in his conversations with Bill Moyers was the fact that 'Mythological Dragons'(insert elitists here)famously hoarded gold and virgins,neither of which,they had any use for...

Today's elitists have more money than they know what to do with,more than they could spend in a hundred lifetimes,and yet they only want 'MORE',and will resort to the most outlandish behavior to protect their ''RIGHT'' to more...

Witness their treatment of women,though they have little use for women except as objects to manipulate and then discard,they are always proud and eager to show off and brag about ''their collection''...

Of course America should be embarrassed to be caught thinking that the Democrats and Republicans are going to give us a ''HERO'' that will slay the dragons,free the virgins,and return the gold to 'the people'...

But just ''realizing'' that we're beset by Dragons would be 'PROGRESS'....

Comment

More on America?

'THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!
          "As a people, Americans are coming to the realization that they are the most lied-to people on the face of the Earth, and that while our schools may propaganadize us to assume everyone is truthful, the reality is that only the workers are predisposed to tell the truth, and everyone else, corporate leadership, politicians, academics, TV newscasters, lie to us so much and so constantly that Americans are just as much in the dark as to the true nature of their society as were Medieval serfs or Roman slaves." -- Michael Rivero

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
            More on America?

'THOUGHT FOR THE DAY!
            "As a people, Americans are coming to the realization that they are the most lied-to people on the face of the Earth, and that while our schools may propaganadize us to assume everyone is truthful, the reality is that only the workers are predisposed to tell the truth, and everyone else, corporate leadership, politicians, academics, TV newscasters, lie to us so much and so constantly that Americans are just as much in the dark as to the true nature of their society as were Medieval serfs or Roman slaves." -- Michael Rivero
            We are in a frightening time in the US,because people are increasingly manipulated by a concentrated corrupt corporate mass media taking it's orders from the 'Powers That Be'...It used to be a wry Will Rogers joke that the rich got a better deal,but now,they own ALL the levels pf power...And the only thing keeping them in check was the 'Fourth Estate',which is now a rotten gutted shell full of giant corporate media empires which gives the same weight to Jerry Springer as the evening news,anchored by supermodel spokesmodels whom a gullible public still thinks are on their side...The result is we have literally become a nation too divided,too naive,too ill-informed to govern itself...

The powerful ruling class wants nothing more than to CONTROL the people...By doing this,they solidify their power and enrich their pocketbooks at the expense of the ''HERD''...Josef Goebbels,Hitler's Minister of Propaganda,would be approving of the present day media propaganda and it's use to escalate the ''FEAR'' towards ANYTHING,including the Covid-19 virus...When the facts and truth are allowed to be tramped on and hidden from the public,the public will ALWAYS be misinformed and led astray,unless they do their OWN research...Millions are clueless to the false narrative of how our Government and Corporate Elites operate to keep us divided and ignorant of their malfeasance and corruption...That's the state of ''America'' when the LIARS.also known as the 'Media',are allowed to spread fear and ignorance and innuendo,and ALL to the disservice of of the 'American Republic' and it's 'Citizens'....

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55237.htm

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post
              We are in a frightening time in the US,because people are increasingly manipulated by a concentrated corrupt corporate mass media taking it's orders from the 'Powers That Be'...It used to be a wry Will Rogers joke that the rich got a better deal,but now,they own ALL the levels pf power...And the only thing keeping them in check was the 'Fourth Estate',which is now a rotten gutted shell full of giant corporate media empires which gives the same weight to Jerry Springer as the evening news,anchored by supermodel spokesmodels whom a gullible public still thinks are on their side...The result is we have literally become a nation too divided,too naive,too ill-informed to govern itself...

The powerful ruling class wants nothing more than to CONTROL the people...By doing this,they solidify their power and enrich their pocketbooks at the expense of the ''HERD''...Josef Goebbels,Hitler's Minister of Propaganda,would be approving of the present day media propaganda and it's use to escalate the ''FEAR'' towards ANYTHING,including the Covid-19 virus...When the facts and truth are allowed to be tramped on and hidden from the public,the public will ALWAYS be misinformed and led astray,unless they do their OWN research...Millions are clueless to the false narrative of how our Government and Corporate Elites operate to keep us divided and ignorant of their malfeasance and corruption...That's the state of ''America'' when the LIARS.also known as the 'Media',are allowed to spread fear and ignorance and innuendo,and ALL to the disservice of of the 'American Republic' and it's 'Citizens'....

I think it was a Thomas Edsal book that I read which stated that media made money off of being the ones who reported first with most details and inside info.
              That info cones from government insiders and building relationships with them.
              The more they want...the more they must make their informants happy.
              This book.
              https://www.kirkusreviews.com/book-r...-political-po/

Unless it was Chomsky's Manufacturing Consent
              Last edited by slavenomore; 11-26-2020, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wizard View Post

I see you post a lot of articles from "Informationclearinghouse" you will not find any of their articles in the main stream Media...love that site......matter of fact I believe I read a comment on one of there articles with tell us how much propaganda we are taught....it stated this...

Most of us played Cowboys and Indians when we were kids (most of us played outside when young, no video games back than) and we all consider the Cowboys to be the "Good Guys" even though they massacre the Indians (Yes, women and children) and stole there "Land" how's that for "Propaganda" and we believe it to be true see we all wanted to be the "Cowboys" the good guys

Interesting article here.....

https://patriotrising.com/power-is-a...l-is-a-facade/

Comment

Another good web-site IMO...here's a story of US war crimes in Korea...of course the US media never reported it to the American people...I have touch on this topic before....

https://consortiumnews.com/2020/11/2...-intervention/

The war began with what President Harry Truman claimed was a surprise invasion on June 25, 1950, by the North Korean army across the dividing line with South Korea that was devised after World War II. But the U.S. government had ample warnings of the pending invasion. According to the late Justin Raimondo, founder of antiwar.com, the conflict actually started with a series of attacks by South Korean forces, aided by the U.S. military:

“From 1945-1948, American forces aided [South Korean President Syngman] Rhee in a killing spree that claimed tens of thousands of victims: the counterinsurgency campaign took a high toll in Kwangju, and on the island of Cheju-do — where as many as 60,000 people were murdered by Rhee’s US-backed forces.”

Comment

I see you post a lot of articles from "Informationclearinghouse" you will not find any of their articles in the main stream Media...love that site......matter of fact I believe I read a comment on one of there articles with tell us how much propaganda we are taught....it stated this...

Most of us played Cowboys and Indians when we were kids (most of us played outside when young, no video games back than) and we all consider the Cowboys to be the "Good Guys" even though they massacre the Indians (Yes, women and children) and stole there "Land" how's that for "Propaganda" and we believe it to be true see we all wanted to be the "Cowboys" the good guys

Interesting article here.....

https://patriotrising.com/power-is-a...l-is-a-facade/
                    I got another one for you Kid...It's what I've been saying from the get-go...identity politics...class war...culture war...divide and conquer...propaganda...I't's ALL that's left for the ''ELITES'' to keep the 'working class' in submission....''don't look over here,look over there''!!!!!!!

Compared to whatever Trump has 'supposedly' or 'allegedly' done,it can't compare to the DAMAGE that his enemies(the whole DC establishment)have done to the USA and the world 'before' Trump was even elected...After his election is another story altogether with the 'Deep State' basically declaring war on the good citizens of the US who would DARE vote for Trump!!!!...If Americans can't see the REAL villains in this scenario then please give them either a clue or a ruthless non-caring dictator,because that is exactly what the useful idiots deserve,the know it alls they presume to be!!!!!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55953.htm

Comment

I liked this reply in the comment section of an article... original author unknown...

https://www.oann.com/house-senate-pa...spending-bill/

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                        I liked this reply in the comment section of an article... original author unknown...

https://www.oann.com/house-senate-pa...spending-bill/
                        Only job that is better than a weatherman's job..

Comment

Some of you may not like this, but IMO it's interesting..it's written by Louis Farrakhan and the web-site is Unz Review," IMO one of the best sites for free speech there is.....

https://www.unz.com/article/america-...nd-angry-camp/

He ends this article with this......

"I thank you for granting me this privilege to Speak Truth to Power. I thank God for the founding fathers that said that “freedom of speech” was absolutely necessary to protect the democracy."

Comment

Some of you may not like this, but IMO it's interesting..it's written by Louis Farrakhan and the web-site is Unz Review," IMO one of the best sites for free speech there is.....

https://www.unz.com/article/america-...nd-angry-camp/

He ends this article with this......

"I thank you for granting me this privilege to Speak Truth to Power. I thank God for the founding fathers that said that “freedom of speech” was absolutely necessary to protect the democracy."
                            Free speech is slowly being removed from your rights.Big tech,media,and the new batch of politicians are working there magic to end it.

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
                              Free speech is slowly being removed from your rights.Big tech,media,and the new batch of politicians are working there magic to end it.
                              Your free to speak it "BUT" you are not free to share it..

Comment

Working...
                              X