Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trump and a antivirus for the covid

Originally posted by wizard View Post
    Yes Kid...''months''...what a joke...were talking billions if not trillions of dollars into the coffers of Big Pharma,Fauci,WHO,and the CDC,besides everyone else,including politicians who will get their cut,there's more then enough for ALL the 'elites' to get their share...

The best comment I've heard as far as taking the vaccine came from Polish author Monika Wisniewska,when she said,and I quote...''The vaccine should be tested on politicians first...If they survive,the vaccine is safe...If they don't,then the country is safe''...Here-Here Monika!!!!!...Then we can test it on 'their' kids and grandkids...Sounds like a plan!!!!

Advocates for mandatory vaccination like Big Pharma always say that the vaccine is safe...What is safe?...No vaccine can possibly be 95% safe after 'only' months of testing...How many were tested?...They said they tested about as many people that showed up for a Joe Biden pre-election rally...Yeah right,like ALL 12 of them...Someone else had a great question...''Has the government indemnified the vaccine manufactures against any liability for their vaccine prior to production?''...Do we honestly think these scumbags will tell us the 'truth' about anything?...40 to 45% of the population says they will ''refuse'' to get jabbed,myself included...With that kind of money involved,they will try like hell to 'trample' once again on our Constitutional Rights as American citizens...Can't get on an airplane without a 'vaccine certificate'...Can't go into bars and restaurants without a 'vaccine certificate'...Can't work at this place of business without a 'vaccine certificate'...etc.-etc.-etc.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/leadin...lated_articles
    The vaccine can be 95% effective but that doesn't rule out the side effects that come with vaccine and most drugs.. And then again part of the fast tracking it is the fact that the manufacturers cannot be sued.. So indeed it is a big win for Big Pharma..

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
      Flu vaccines usually take years to develop and normally they are about 50% effective.. Fast forward to the Hunan virus and they develop it like 6 months with a 90% plus affectedness .. Totally blown out of proportion ..
      The so called Spanish flu took my mom's sister at age 5 ..
      I like how you called it the so called Spanish Flu because I think the Spanish took an undeserved hit on that one.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
        The vaccine can be 95% effective but that doesn't rule out the side effects that come with vaccine and most drugs.. And then again part of the fast tracking it is the fact that the manufacturers cannot be sued.. So indeed it is a big win for Big Pharma..
        Even medical professionals are weary of the vaccine for obvious reasons,Big Pharma and the powers that be are playing 'Russian Roulette with the Covid-19 Vaccine'...

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-...ionals/5730502

Now,if I said it once,I've said it a thousand times,the ONLY thing you have to remember in our 'winner-take-all' culture today is to ''FOLLOW THE MONEY''!!!!

As far as the virus and subsequent lockdown is concerned,the biggest losers in all of this are the millions of kids aged 2 to 25 who have been absolutely robbed of fun life experiences and memories and the thousands who will die from undiagnosed illnesses...

The Covid panic is one of the biggest freak-outs we've ever seen,all for a disease with an IFR much less than 1%...

The corporate media has been hyping this affliction for the last ten months because it drives TV ratings,boosts health officials careers and egos,hands billions if not trillions of dollars to big pharma with their vaccine,and increases the 'profits' of Silicon Valley,with everyone Zooming and Skyping at work and school and shopping and socializing online...And the whole DC and corporate establishment killed two birds with one stone,because the Covid hysteria also morphed into a ''GET TRUMP'' effort during the months leading into the presidential election...And it worked like a 'Charm'...Trump knows all of it...They played him like they've been playing us for decades...

The cure is clearly worse than the disease...We see an increase in drug and alcohol abuse,mental health is deteriorating for millions,with depression and suicide on the rise,family abuse is increasing,with women and children being targeted for that abuse,small businesses all over the country are closing,putting tens of thousands out of work,unemployment as well as underemployment have skyrocketed,food banks are overwhelmed,food lines stretch for miles everywhere,the social development of children has been warped and distorted...And let's not forget ALL the missed cancer screenings and other serious diseases that have gone undiagnosed and untreated...With all that being said...Please don't forget to get your vaccine shot...Big Win for Big Pharma?...Let us count the ways!!!!!.....''FOLLOW THE MONEY''!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X