Trump and a antivirus for the covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump and a antivirus for the covid

Trump said many times that by the end of the year we will have a antivirus for the covid and its coming to pass. The extreme wacko left said hes a idiot and other names but its happening.

Re: Trump and a antivirus for the covid

we now have 3 vacciness that work. BEFORE the end of the year, but when Trump said we would have vaccine before the end of the yeat he was called a Nazie

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      we now have 3 vacciness that work. BEFORE the end of the year, but when Trump said we would have vaccine before the end of the yeat he was called a Nazie
      Can you get that vaccine ? If not, when ? Our tax dollars helped fund research and development. Not trump.
      Trump's famous words ring hollow today. Thursday, February 27, 2020, trump said, “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.” So will trump.

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
        Can you get that vaccine ? If not, when ? Our tax dollars helped fund research and development. Not trump.
        Trump's famous words ring hollow today. Thursday, February 27, 2020, trump said, “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle—it will disappear.” So will trump.
        Trump's policies fast tracked the vaccine.. If Biden had been in they still would be in the trial period.. All about regulations and no regulations..

Comment

Originally posted by fxstc07 View Post
          Our tax dollars helped fund research and development. Not trump.
          No... you got to be kidding me... lol

If I were you... I'd give Nancy a call and inform her what you have uncovered because I'm sure that she would start with the impeachment hearing right away with that smoking gun statement.

Comment

For all you waiting to get your vaccine....maybe you should do a little more research on it...it has definitely been fit track though the system....even people in the medical field have their doubts.....

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-...ionals/5730502

"According to CNBC, during a virtual Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ meeting on Nov. 23, Dr. Sandra Fryhofer told fellow CDC officials that patients need to be aware that the side effects from the COVID vaccines “will not be a walk in the park.” Fryhofer acknowledged that side effects from the vaccines have been reported to mimic symptoms of a mild case of COVID, including muscle pain, fever, chills and headache.

Fryhofer, who explained that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s COVID vaccines require two doses, worries that her patients might not come back for a second dose after experiencing potentially unpleasant side effects after the first shot.

As a participant of the Moderna vaccine trials noted “it was the sickest I’ve ever been.”

"Seventy-six percent of the vaccine-hesitant healthcare workers cited the “fast-tracked vaccine development” as a primary reason for their concerns. Typically, vaccines take between eight to 10 years to develop, Dr. Emily Erbelding, an infectious disease expert at National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told CNN in an article titled, “The timetable for a coronavirus vaccine is 18 months. Experts say that’s risky.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-c...ention/5730504

"There is no information about safety. None. Government agencies like the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) appear to have two completely different standards for attributing deaths to covid-19 and attributing side effects to covid vaccines. If these vaccines are approved, as they likely will be, the first group to be vaccinated will be the beta testers. I am employed by a university-based medical center that is a referral center for the West Texas region. My colleagues include resident physicians and faculty physicians who work with covid patients on a daily basis. I have asked a number of my colleagues whether they will be first in line for the new vaccine. I have yet to hear any of my colleagues respond affirmatively. The reasons for hesitancy are that the uncertainties about safety exceed what they perceive to be a small benefit. In other words, my colleagues would prefer to take their chances with covid rather than beta test the vaccine. Many of my colleagues want to see the safety data after a year of use before getting vaccinated; these colleagues are concerned about possible autoimmune side effects that may not appear for months after vaccination."

Comment

Originally posted by Sayheykid View Post
              For all you waiting to get your vaccine....maybe you should do a little more research on it...it has definitely been fit track though the system....even people in the medical field have their doubts.....

https://www.globalresearch.ca/covid-...ionals/5730502

"According to CNBC, during a virtual Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices’ meeting on Nov. 23, Dr. Sandra Fryhofer told fellow CDC officials that patients need to be aware that the side effects from the COVID vaccines “will not be a walk in the park.” Fryhofer acknowledged that side effects from the vaccines have been reported to mimic symptoms of a mild case of COVID, including muscle pain, fever, chills and headache.

Fryhofer, who explained that both Pfizer’s and Moderna’s COVID vaccines require two doses, worries that her patients might not come back for a second dose after experiencing potentially unpleasant side effects after the first shot.

As a participant of the Moderna vaccine trials noted “it was the sickest I’ve ever been.”

"Seventy-six percent of the vaccine-hesitant healthcare workers cited the “fast-tracked vaccine development” as a primary reason for their concerns. Typically, vaccines take between eight to 10 years to develop, Dr. Emily Erbelding, an infectious disease expert at National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, told CNN in an article titled, “The timetable for a coronavirus vaccine is 18 months. Experts say that’s risky.”

https://www.globalresearch.ca/what-c...ention/5730504

"There is no information about safety. None. Government agencies like the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) appear to have two completely different standards for attributing deaths to covid-19 and attributing side effects to covid vaccines. If these vaccines are approved, as they likely will be, the first group to be vaccinated will be the beta testers. I am employed by a university-based medical center that is a referral center for the West Texas region. My colleagues include resident physicians and faculty physicians who work with covid patients on a daily basis. I have asked a number of my colleagues whether they will be first in line for the new vaccine. I have yet to hear any of my colleagues respond affirmatively. The reasons for hesitancy are that the uncertainties about safety exceed what they perceive to be a small benefit. In other words, my colleagues would prefer to take their chances with covid rather than beta test the vaccine. Many of my colleagues want to see the safety data after a year of use before getting vaccinated; these colleagues are concerned about possible autoimmune side effects that may not appear for months after vaccination."
              My wife is a definite no to any vaccine .. I am still on the fence but not really a fan of vaccines.. Got the shingles Vaccine and two years later or so I got Shingles.. And now my VA primary doctor asked me if I wanted the "New" and improved shingles shot and I told him absolutely NO.. Seems every drug might be the cure for one thing but with all the side effects are they really worth it?
              Last edited by crazy; 11-26-2020, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                My wife is a definite no to any vaccine .. I am still on the fence but not really a fan of vaccines.. Got the shingles Vaccine and two years later or so I got Shingles.. And now my VA primary doctor asked me if I wanted the "New" and improved shingles shot and I told him absolutely NO.. Seems every drug might be the cure for one thing but with all the side effects are they really worth it?
                I too will not be getting it....haven't gotten it yet...as I have said things don't add-up with this virus...remember the year 1968/69 we had the Hong Kong Flu filled a !00,000 Americans no shut down.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...201-0/fulltext

"The relative unconcern about two of the largest influenza pandemics of the 20th century—the Encyclopaedia Britannica estimates that the 1968 pandemic, due to an H3N2 influenza virus, was responsible for between 1 million to 4 million deaths globally—presents a marked contrast and, to some critics, a rebuke to today's response to COVID-19 and the heightened responses to outbreaks of other novel pathogens, such as avian and swine influenza. “When hysteria is rife, we might try some history”, opined Simon Jenkins in an article in The Guardian titled “Why I'm taking the coronavirus hype with a pinch of salt”. “The [1968] pandemic raged over three years, yet is largely forgotten today”, commented The Wall Street Journal, “a testament to how societies are now approaching a similar crisis in a much different way”.
                The ultimate testament to the supposed stoicism of earlier generations, according to this line of thought, is the 1918–19 influenza pandemic, in which at least 50 million people worldwide perished, but which resulted in few public monuments and was largely “forgotten” by the collectivity of society."

Comment

I too will not be getting it....haven't gotten it yet...as I have said things don't add-up with this virus...remember the year 1968/69 we had the Hong Kong Flu filled a !00,000 Americans no shut down.

https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...201-0/fulltext

"The relative unconcern about two of the largest influenza pandemics of the 20th century—the Encyclopaedia Britannica estimates that the 1968 pandemic, due to an H3N2 influenza virus, was responsible for between 1 million to 4 million deaths globally—presents a marked contrast and, to some critics, a rebuke to today's response to COVID-19 and the heightened responses to outbreaks of other novel pathogens, such as avian and swine influenza. “When hysteria is rife, we might try some history”, opined Simon Jenkins in an article in The Guardian titled “Why I'm taking the coronavirus hype with a pinch of salt”. “The [1968] pandemic raged over three years, yet is largely forgotten today”, commented The Wall Street Journal, “a testament to how societies are now approaching a similar crisis in a much different way”.
                  The ultimate testament to the supposed stoicism of earlier generations, according to this line of thought, is the 1918–19 influenza pandemic, in which at least 50 million people worldwide perished, but which resulted in few public monuments and was largely “forgotten” by the collectivity of society."
                  I will be a no too… never had a flu shot and never had a bad case of the flu or even caught it that I’m aware of.

You mentioned the 1968 Hong Kong Flu… if you go back 50 years… we had the 1918 Spanish Flu…

The Spanish flu pandemic of 1918, the deadliest in history, infected an estimated 500 million people worldwide—about one-third of the planet’s population—and killed an estimated 20 million to 50 million victims, including some 675,000 Americans

https://www.history.com/topics/world...8-flu-pandemic
                  Now… fast forward 52 years and now we the Wuhan Virus (Politically correct term COVID-19). I’d say that’s some coincidence that we now have 3 deadly viruses that were 50 years apart. The big difference today is the name because flu’s were usually named for the origin it came from but now you are criticized for using the term Wuhan Virus plus told how we should behave when we talk about it…

Here’s what we can all do.

DO: Talk about the new coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
                  DO NOT: Attach locations or ethnicity to the disease; this is not a “Wuhan Virus,” “Chinese Virus,” or “Asian Virus.” The official name for the disease was deliberately chosen to avoid stigmatization.

https://medicine.yale.edu/news-article/23074/
                  It also must be a coincidence that terrorism was the constant and never ending fear that was pushed by the main stream media every day for decades but now it’s the Wuhan Virus… imagine that… no more terrorism. We now have a new boogeyman lurking in the shadows and the forces to be don’t even want you to call it by its real name… I wonder why? If Biden gets in... looks like America will be taken advantage of again... skids of money sent to other countries again and America apologizing to other countries again. So get ready for a wild ride but wait till you receive directions on what to say and how to act before getting on because you don't dare want to be caught not being politically correct under a Biden administration because the liberals will be taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                    I will be a no too… never had a flu shot and never had a bad case of the flu or even caught it that I’m aware of.

You mentioned the 1968 Hong Kong Flu… if you go back 50 years… we had the 1918 Spanish Flu…

Now… fast forward 52 years and now we the Wuhan Virus (Politically correct term COVID-19). I’d say that’s some coincidence that we now have 3 deadly viruses that were 50 years apart. The big difference today is the name because flu’s were usually named for the origin it came from but now you are criticized for using the term Wuhan Virus plus told how we should behave when we talk about it…

It also must be a coincidence that terrorism was the constant and never ending fear that was pushed by the main stream media every day for decades but now it’s the Wuhan Virus… imagine that… no more terrorism. We now have a new boogeyman lurking in the shadows and the forces to be don’t even want you to call it by its real name… I wonder why? If Biden gets in... looks like America will be taken advantage of again... skids of money sent to other countries again and America apologizing to other countries again. So get ready for a wild ride but wait till you receive directions on what to say and how to act before getting on because you don't dare want to be caught not being politically correct under a Biden administration because the liberals will be taking over.
                    Flu vaccines usually take years to develop and normally they are about 50% effective.. Fast forward to the Hunan virus and they develop it like 6 months with a 90% plus affectedness .. Totally blown out of proportion ..
                    The so called Spanish flu took my mom's sister at age 5 ..

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post

And this article speaks directly to your comments.....''Hooray for the Revolution''

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/55957.htm

Comment

I get a flu shot every year. and I would take the covid .... my thoughts is if someone wont take a vaccine then why take scripts prescribed from your doctor? Whats the difference or purpose of Lipitor or flu shot?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by crazy View Post
                            Flu vaccines usually take years to develop and normally they are about 50% effective.. Fast forward to the Hunan virus and they develop it like 6 months with a 90% plus affectedness .. Totally blown out of proportion ..
                            The so called Spanish flu took my mom's sister at age 5 ..
                            Jimmy here's your answer....Lipitor probably took years to develop....this vaccine mouths...and by the way the vaccine I believe is playing with your DNA and no one knows the long term effects of the vaccine...

Comment

Jimmy here's your answer....Lipitor probably took years to develop....this vaccine mouths...and by the way the vaccine I believe is playing with your DNA and no one knows the long term effects of the vaccine...
                              Yes Kid...''months''...what a joke...were talking billions if not trillions of dollars into the coffers of Big Pharma,Fauci,WHO,and the CDC,besides everyone else,including politicians who will get their cut,there's more then enough for ALL the 'elites' to get their share...

The best comment I've heard as far as taking the vaccine came from Polish author Monika Wisniewska,when she said,and I quote...''The vaccine should be tested on politicians first...If they survive,the vaccine is safe...If they don't,then the country is safe''...Here-Here Monika!!!!!...Then we can test it on 'their' kids and grandkids...Sounds like a plan!!!!

Advocates for mandatory vaccination like Big Pharma always say that the vaccine is safe...What is safe?...No vaccine can possibly be 95% safe after 'only' months of testing...How many were tested?...They said they tested about as many people that showed up for a Joe Biden pre-election rally...Yeah right,like ALL 12 of them...Someone else had a great question...''Has the government indemnified the vaccine manufactures against any liability for their vaccine prior to production?''...Do we honestly think these scumbags will tell us the 'truth' about anything?...40 to 45% of the population says they will ''refuse'' to get jabbed,myself included...With that kind of money involved,they will try like hell to 'trample' once again on our Constitutional Rights as American citizens...Can't get on an airplane without a 'vaccine certificate'...Can't go into bars and restaurants without a 'vaccine certificate'...Can't work at this place of business without a 'vaccine certificate'...etc.-etc.-etc.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/leadin...lated_articles

Comment

Working...
                              X