Welcome to the TeamstersOnline.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: The path to challenging "systemic voter fraud" during the 2020 presidential elect

Quote Originally Posted by strapdrager View Post
    A PA judge stopped the certification in PA until the Trump lawyers could be heard. Same in Nevada..

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Default Re: The path to challenging "systemic voter fraud" during the 2020 presidential elect

Sidney Powell filed her case last night in Georgia to stop the certification Its a long read and now you will see why it took this long 104 pages laid out in detail.. I don't know if Trump turns around all these states but I think he is trying to deny Biden from getting to 270.. In that case it would go to the house of representatives and Trump would win..

https://justthenews.com/sites/defaul...11.25.2020.pdf

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

Nevada Judge Will Let Trump Campaign Present Evidence of Election Fraud

https://www.lifenews.com/2020/11/25/...lection-fraud/

In a legal victory for the Trump campaign, a Nevada judge has agreed to let President Donald Trump’s campaign present its evidence of fraud and illegalities in the state, which Trump officials say is enough to reverse Joe Biden’s “win” and set an example for other state challenges.
    As the Washington Examiner reports:

According to Trump officials, the judge set a Dec. 3 hearing date and is allowing 15 depositions. What’s more, the campaign plans to present its evidence that could result in the rejection of tens of thousands of mail-in ballots in Democratic Clark County where Biden ballots outnumbered Trump ballots by 91,000 in unofficial results.

“BIG news in Nevada: a Judge has allowed NV Republicans to present findings of widespread voter fraud in a Dec. 3rd hearing. Americans will now hear evidence from those who saw firsthand what happened—a critical step for transparency and remedying illegal ballots. Stay tuned,” White House chief of staff Mark Meadows tweeted.

American Conservative Union Chairman Matt Schlapp, one of those heading the Nevada case, told Secrets, “It gives us a real chance, if to do nothing else, to begin to show this historic level of fraud.”

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

And in Michigan papers were filed for a hearing..

https://defendingtherepublic.org/wp-...-Complaint.pdf

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired New Penn

And in Pennsylvania the case is going to court and it seems because of this the far left leaning social media company called "Twitter" suspended the account of the PA senator who called for the meeting with NO reason.. Heads are exploding as their complicity in the 2020 Presidential election is about to be outed..

https://nationalfile.com/breaking-tw...grity-hearing/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12