• Show
Clear All

Re: Trash Day

Good Morning !

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
      Good Morning !
      Good mourning to you too... did you decide to start and try growing up yet?

Comment

uh-oh...look out , doc has called in the mule brigade!

Doc , do you ever regret giving up your pride and dignity to become muler's boot licker?

Muler , get your fawning lapdog docker some dark colored face masks , those white ones stain too easy
        when he's brown-nosing you.

Have a fine day , gentlemen.
        Have you ever thought about joining AA
        Last edited by MULER; 12-07-2020, 10:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MULER View Post
          I think x is vying for the opportunity to be today’s version of Bean but he’s definitely not new and improved… just childish and perverted. The simpleton doesn’t even realize that at least Bean stood up for what he believed in and could even be quite humorous at times. But x is the opposite… too lily-livered to stand up for himself and just plain disgusting most of the time.

And talk about stamina… Bean went on non-stop for years… and after only making 17 posts in this thread… its seems that all x can muster up now is… "Good morning” followed by a smiley figure.

Comment

You gotta work to get a thousand views. But it is getting there. Remember guys it isn’t just x bashing he just came on here talking trash. This thread is for any trash. It could be a TM. A rule that is trash.

How do you feel example I think it’s trash that new drivers can’t drive both Stick and automatics. They will never get to experience how to control the truck with the clutch. YOUR DOUBLE CLUTCHIN BROTHER ALWAYS!
            Last edited by MULER; 12-08-2020, 01:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
              Good mourning to you too... did you decide to start and try growing up yet?
              Running late with this post , aren't you Doc? You should have posed this question to Muler as soon as he started
              this thread. He's using you , and you are too blinded by hero worship to see it.

BTW...your response to my polite good morning won me a bet. Thanks!

Comment

Have you and Docker ever thought about joining an anger management group?

Comment

Running late with this post , aren't you Doc? You should have posed this question to Muler as soon as he started
                  this thread. He's using you , and you are too blinded by hero worship to see it.

Have you and Docker ever thought about joining an anger management group?
                  You can go tell your psychiatrist that their psychological BS didn’t work. A polite post… now that’s funny considering it was nothing but another sarcastic… childish reply from someone who couldn’t think of a way to even begin trying to defend himself from all those derogatory accusations flying your way from the moment you appeared on this thread. Just like this so called polite post of yours that I already explained…

Now… how about going back to your psychiatrist and start telling the truth for once or even better yet… let them read this thread. I’ll tell you what will happen if you do… the first thing they will do is ask you for that bet money back… then they will have a nice long session about that childish… foolish and perverted behavior of yours. They will also rescind that advice about those anger management classes that you were so kind to relay to us and recommend for you to think about taking an insecurity class along with your regular session.

PS... here's some friendly advice... your psychiatrist won't be able to help if you keep lying to them. Trust me... they already have an idea just how twisted you are... they're just waiting for you to own up to the fact... only then the process of healing can begin.

Good luck!

BTW... and no... I wasn't late running with that post because it's never too late to start growing up. Also... you should of asked yourself that question when you decided to trash and delete his retirement thread... ban him and show your face on this thread. If only you would take your own advice??? Ponder on that for awhile... will you?
                  Last edited by Docker; 12-08-2020, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
                    "YOUR STRAIGHT BROTHER ALWAYS"
                    Of course you are. Why did you feel the need to blurt this out with such emphasis?
                    Look , if you and Muler want to play sheep herders on Brokeback Mountain there is no shame
                    in that. Except maybe for the sheep.

Comment

Of course you are. Why did you feel the need to blurt this out with such emphasis?
                      Look , if you and Muler want to play sheep herders on Brokeback Mountain there is no shame
                      And you were the Admin on this site. I hope Jimmy can see just why the views went down. This is not the site for the filth you spew.

Your anger should be about a union matter not sex with men.
                      The consensus years ago was correct, I now see. You are unable to debate or to hold a non-homosexual subject matter conversation.
                      Very boring.

Comment

You started this thread for the sole purpose of attacking me and others on staff.
                        When your lapdog Docker joined in with his incessant yapping , you cheered him on.

But now , you come on here and whine about posts being off topic and boring?

Hell , you want to put an end to boring posts, put a muzzle on your lapdog.

Comment

I’m sorry to inform you that it’s not called hero worship… it’s called friendship… right fleet… wrong ship… but that’s something you will never understand because the closest you probably ever came was to have a fair weather friend… at best. And this thread proves that because I have yet to see one member come to your defense after having to watch your ongoing and humiliating character assassination to which you are either unwilling or unable to defend. Ask yourself… just what kind of friend could sit by idly while your character is being utterly torn to shreds… especially after seeing nothing but childish… foolish drivel coming out of your mouth? Kind of sad isn’t it… when you find out after living your whole life that there isn’t one person outside of family that actually gives a rat’s ass about you? Like I said before… it just may be your envy and hatred of our friendship that’s tearing your insides apart but that is something that you will have to come to terms with… not us.

Trust me x475… I don’t enjoy tearing your character to pieces but I’ll be damned if I’ll just sit by after seeing how you abused your authority when you trashed and deleted my Brother and friend’s 40 year plus retirement thread that I started along with attacking anyone who tries to attack any of my friend’s character by relentlessly defending theirs as if it was my own. And to make matters even worse… you act like childish… foolish pervert about it. Face it… you’re just going to have to learn to deal with it. After all… you can’t hide behind that title and ban us anymore… can you?

You would never even begin to understand the meaning of this quote… “Good friends care for each other, close friends understand each other, but true friends, stay forever, beyond words, beyond distance, beyond time”. And do you know why… because you see men in a different light which brings us to this post of yours…

You’re damn right I emphasized “YOUR STRAIGHT BROTHER ALWAYS"! I wanted there to be no mistake of you knowing exactly where I stood on the subject even knowing that wouldn’t make you straight but it would at least put you straight right off the bat.

I wasn’t surprised at all when you brought up that Brokeback Mountain movie but I… myself never did watch it because I heard what kind of a movie it was beforehand so why would I want to watch a sick movie like that in the first place… it’s bad enough that I have to read your sick posts… all in the chance that you might actually grow up and start making posts that defend your character instead of destroying it even more than it already is… like I said before… if that’s even possible.

By the way… I bet that you not only have a DVD of that movie… it’s probably a Saturday night watching movie tradition with you.

So… by all means… just keep going on like you are because it only goes to show just how sick and twisted you really are. Here’s what I think… realizing that you’re way in over your head… you keep on posting nothing but this childish… foolish… perverted drivel in the hopes that Jimmy will get sick and tired with this thread and ultimately delete it so there isn’t a permanent record of you making a complete fool of yourself. Tell me… how close am I?

“YOUR STRAIGHT BROTHER ALWAYS"

Comment

You started this thread for the sole purpose of attacking me and others on staff.
                            When your lapdog Docker joined in with his incessant yapping , you cheered him on.

Boy... nothing gets past you...lol

Once again... you're damn right he rightfully started this thread for the sole purpose of attacking you!!! Haven't you been reading any of our posts? Why do you think it's called "Trash Day??

What's the matter perv... afraid of a little lap dog? I'll tell you what... I'll back off if you grow up and start debating Muler like a man instead of a lily-livered... childish... foolish pervert. Well... the balls in your court... are you finally going to try and be man enough to stand behind your words or are you going to be your lily-livered self and go back on your words?

Comment

And you were the Admin on this site. I hope Jimmy can see just why the views went down. This is not the site for the filth you spew.

Your anger should be about a union matter not sex with men.
                              The consensus years ago was correct, I now see. You are unable to debate or to hold a non-homosexual subject matter conversation.
                              Very boring.
                              What do think Muler... do you think he's man enough to stand behind his word? I say no... what say you?

Comment

You keep calling our post whining. Pointing out your disgusting post for what they are is not whining.

You really need to drive to the nearest truck stop and be around real people for awhile. Appears you have lost touch with the real world. But look at the bright side of this post, you got through it without talking about Lewd acts. WOW. You have to crawl before you can walk X. You were the worse ever. It’s not a personal attack it is fact. YOUR CALLING THEM AS I SEE THEM BROTHER ALWAYS!
                                Last edited by MULER; 12-09-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X