This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trash Day

I have a question for you Jimmy... why was the Muler and Docker thread closed because now that we are allowed back... I would like to make a couple of replies on that thread? After all... don't you think that the members named on that thread should have the right to respond?

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      your retarded MULER, I did not do anything like you said. the word "trash" really now?
      Hey Muler... I'd say retarded ranks right up there with prostituting attorney... lol

But before we count that as a score... I have to verify that it wasn't just a typo because it could easily be read as you're retired Muler.

Comment

just to put this out here, I did not demote anyone.
        Jimmy is telling the truth here. Muler is not. Just another example of the mule talking out his ass.
        But that will probably be lost on Docker , who was no doubt enjoying the warm breeze wafting
        past his cheekbones.

Comment

Originally posted by Docker View Post
          I have a question for you Jimmy... why was the Muler and Docker thread closed because now that we are allowed back... I would like to make a couple of replies on that thread? After all... don't you think that the members named on that thread should have the right to respond?

I can't remember why it was closed and I dont want to go back and try to see why.
          Lets just move forward. There will be enough already lol and im not here like I used to be. just life has changed for me. I used to be here all the time even while at work. At work im at work now and I have to only allow certain things in my mind then.

I unbanned everyone not jut MULER and you. I made major rule changes. I did all this on my own. The site has been moderated the same basically since it came on line in 2007. 13 years later I just want to completely go another way. If it fails or anything then its on me and me alone.

skins will have to be thick and we could see who's skin wasn't thick at all. IDK we will see

Comment

Hey Muler... I'd say retarded ranks right up there with prostituting attorney... lol

But before we count that as a score... I have to verify that it wasn't just a typo because it could easily be read as you're retired Muler.

hummmmmmmmm lol

Comment

Going to change my Avatar to a thick skin guy. Jimmy you know I’m all for peace. I for one like the change. Just a couple more tweaks and I feel you will have hit a HOME RUN. If you want I will pitch hit for you. YOUR PUT ME IN COACH BROTHER ALWAYS!

Comment

Originally posted by x475 View Post
                Jimmy is telling the truth here. Muler is not. Just another example of the mule talking out his ass.
                But that will probably be lost on Docker , who was no doubt enjoying the warm breeze wafting
                past his cheekbones.
                You are not the admin any longer. That in itself make this site light years better. Do if you are not the admin how was I mistaken? Your out I like it so move forward.

Better leave Docker alone your old manager spanked ass can’t handle much more.

Is this the ABF forum? Hmmmmm

Comment

past his cheekbones.
                  You seem to have a fondness for a mans lower extremities according to your post I mean. Docker and I aren’t into that kind of thing but hey you be all you can be.

I like to talk about ABF. So if you don’t have anything nice to say then at least keep your post on a subject that pertains to ABF.

If you get kicked off the site call me. I get along with Jimmy. Or as I call him Jimbo. lol
                  Last edited by MULER; 11-23-2020, 08:44 PM.

Comment

This....

Originally posted by MULER View Post

I like to talk about ABF. So if you don’t have anything nice to say then at least keep your post on a subject that pertains to ABF.
                    ...from the poster , who started this thread in the ABF forum with a name calling rant and no mention of ABF,
                    now , after being called out , whines about posts being off-topic.

Comment

past his cheekbones.
                      And just to put this out there x…why can’t you be a man about things for at least one time in your delusional life and just admit the fact that you had a hissy fit and quit after Jimmy relaxed the rules and unbanned everyone? Well how about it… or are you going to try and claim that this statement isn’t true? How about trying to claim that you didn’t intentionally set out to destroy Muler’s retirement thread so you could eventually be able to delete the whole thing? Face it x… deep down you know are nothing without that admin title so why not just go crawling back to Jimmy and say you’re sorry for acting like a big baby and beg for your title back because IMO… what you did is far worse than simply just getting demoted. After all… most people realize that insecure people shouldn’t be given a position of authority in the first place so getting demoted would be understandable but what you did is outright childish and shaming.

You may also face the fact that many members realize what you set out to do and how childish you were while doing it even though you deleted those 70 posts with his retirement thread and the 22 posts with the look no further thread. So… since you felt the need to confirm Jimmy’s post… how about trying to deny or justify this post in that delusional mind of yours because I for one… would love to hear that reply.

What’s it going to be x… are you going to remain silent and not reply like you did on my other posts or are you going to follow the advice in this quote… “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt”? Oh… I forgot that there’s always that third choice with someone like you… you could also just stick to your true form and reply with your usual one or two line childish… sarcastic replies because… after all… this is the “Trash Day” thread to which you were the first to reply. Imagine that… who would of thought… lol

Comment

This....

...from the poster , who started this thread in the ABF forum with a name calling rant and no mention of ABF,
                        Now just calm down and breathe slowly there x... no need to fly into one of you childish temper tantrums here... after all... you can't quit being an admin no more... all you can do now is quit being a mamber and we sure don't want that because we're not even close with confronting your pitiful existence.

And by the way... you do realize that you're the epitome of a hypocrite... don't you?

Comment

I can't remember why it was closed and I dont want to go back and try to see why.
                          Lets just move forward. There will be enough already lol and im not here like I used to be. just life has changed for me. I used to be here all the time even while at work. At work im at work now and I have to only allow certain things in my mind then.

I unbanned everyone not jut MULER and you. I made major rule changes. I did all this on my own. The site has been moderated the same basically since it came on line in 2007. 13 years later I just want to completely go another way. If it fails or anything then its on me and me alone.

skins will have to be thick and we could see who's skin wasn't thick at all. IDK we will see
                          Speaking of thick skin and one of the best trolls to ever set foot on a trucking forum... did you reach out to Bean?

Comment

Speaking of thick skin and one of the best trolls to ever set foot on a trucking forum... did you reach out to Bean?
                            i dont even think he has a account anymore

Comment

i dont even think he has a account anymore
                              That's too bad because that man had absolutely no quit in him. He was like the energizer bunny... kept on going and going no matter what you threw at him... lol

Comment

This....

. Good ole X as always you did not read the post that started this thread. I spoke of thrash and my retirement thread that you removed. And that would have been on topic since you removed it from the ABF forum and it spoke of my retirement from ABF.

But as I have said all along you suck at this.Your are not engaging or interesting when you post. You had a decade to prove your worth on this site and you failed. I understand why. But I have a connection to ABF you don’t but yet you have to come to our forum because you can’t start your own thread unless you climb on the backs of people like Docker and I. Just read the threads you are of no value other than the LAST POST THREAD. Or some other mind numbing thread. You say whining I say loving the freedom to now post what I want and you have to read it without no power to erase. So sit back and watch. Loving this litter free zone Jimmy has created seeing a lot of trash was hauled off to the dump.

Without this site you couldn’t engage in a good debate on other sites unless they have a last post thread. Just glad you made a post and didn’t reference a man’s lower extremities. See I give credit where credit is due. Now what do you have to say about something to do with ABF. YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Comment

Working...
                                X