This is my final last post here !!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is my final last post here !!!!

You guys enjoy this site with hatred, calling others trash is bullshit, this is worse than Truckingboard !!!
    Final post here ! Signed off for good

Re: This is my final last post here !!!!

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
    You guys enjoy this site with hatred, calling others trash is bullshit, this is worse than Truckingboard !!!
    So after all the TRASH that you posted for the last 4 + years about trump,your mad,too bad you don’t have any big boy pants.
    Hasta lavista or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Adios mi hermano. Mantente seguro.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 1484-1075 View Post
        So after all the TRASH that you posted for the last 4 + years about trump,your mad,too bad you don’t have any big boy pants.
        Hasta lavista or something like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        You make a great point 1484-1075... It seems that yet... once again hypocrisy rears its ugly head. I find it amazing how some people think they have a right to trash people they pick and choose and that's ok but condemn others that choose to do the same. They may claim that it's different to trash a public figure but it's really not... after all... hasn't he ever heard of let him who is without sin cast the first stone. All I can say is that it must be nice to consider yourself perfect because I know that I'm far from it but at least I never try to pretend that I am.

It also makes me kind of wonder if he even ever realized that he was on a Teamster forum. I do realize that we are now considered to be in the new age to which many want to be known as the "company friendly" union but just who are the ones to tell them who the people it's Ok to trash and when? I guess he took it upon himself to be one of the designated ones to choose when and who to trash. Who knows... he may now go and start a new site called "Sensitive Teamsters".

I wonder if he ever heard of Teamsters dot net... I say heard of because I bet that he wouldn't of even lasted a day on that site when it was around.

Hey Jimmy... IMO... this was a cry for help and now you are supposed to reach out to the man... ask him to stay and even go as far as making some kind of a concession to keep him here. After all... we all know now how the Teamster union has been accustomed to the word "concession" of the past decade or so. Just saying...

Oh... by the way fedexnuno... goodbye and good luck to you and all your future endeavors!

Ps. Try not to have so much hatred for Trump... that will eventually eat your insides out.
        Last edited by Docker; 11-24-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fedexnuno View Post
          Why do you want to leave?? Just when the site might get some fun back in it?? You know over the years you came across liken the big guy on the street. Time to man up to it..

Comment

Why would someone who spewed hate for years now leave? I will just stick to good old fashion ENGLISH, BYE. I see we already have many viewers replacing him.
            Last edited by MULER; 11-25-2020, 01:52 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X