Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I just don't understand this obsession with between the two sites with each other. Both sites offer a particular nitch.

I personally like both sites.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Default Re: Truckingboards Jeff states he will never support.....

Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    I just don't understand this obsession with between the two sites with each other. Both sites offer a particular nitch.

I personally like both sites.
    TOL openly admits that it is a pro-union site that allows discent. While even though that other site may allow some discent it is IMO an anti union site.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

Quote Originally Posted by 2631 View Post
    TOL openly admits that it is a pro-union site that allows discent. While even though that other site may allow some discent it is IMO an anti union site.
    Well look at the names. "Truckingboards" and "Teamsteronline"

Over there it isn't about unions or non unions. Jeff is trying to cater to a broader base. That doesn't that site non union.

Here the focus is on the Teamsters and unions in general.

I get real tired of this anti union garbage. That's all I hear. If it doesn't favor the unions in any way, it's automatically anti union, or union busting.
    I don't see Jeff or the mods suppressing pro union speech over their.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

Well look at the names. "Truckingboards" and "Teamsteronline"

Over there it isn't about unions or non unions. Jeff is trying to cater to a broader base. That doesn't that site non union.

Here the focus is on the Teamsters and unions in general.

I get real tired of this anti union garbage. That's all I hear. If it doesn't favor the unions in any way, it's automatically anti union, or union busting.
    I have no way of proving it but in my 4 years on that site I saw Jeff personally ban many more actively debating pro-union posters than nons. A prime example would be Puff Driver vs Elvis

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

I don't know about now a days but when I posted over there Jeff was usually okay until he decided to moderate the Teamster non union debate forum on Saturday nights after apparantly having had a few.

Pro union posters had better watch out if they posted anything negative about his precious FedEx. On one such night he threatened me in a PM with a Teamster internet body count.The odd thing about it was that no one had even attacked FedEx that night. He was holding a grudge against one of the pro union posters from something posted on another thread.

He made a complete ass of himself that night and it was so obvious by his posts that he hated the union. The next day he deleted the entire thread which had been open for at least a week or two. Unlike other threads that he closed to further posts, he completely wiped out every post not just the ones that were embarrising to him.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I have no way of proving it but in my 4 years on that site I saw Jeff personally ban many more actively debating pro-union posters than nons. A prime example would be Puff Driver vs Elvis
    And I see plenty of pro union posters on there, been there for years, and were never banned.

Are Puff and Elvis perfect? Could they have messed up and broke the rules?

I've been banned from there too.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I don't know about now a days but when I posted over there Jeff was usually okay until he decided to moderate the Teamster non union debate forum on Saturday nights after apparantly having had a few.

Pro union posters had better watch out if they posted anything negative about his precious FedEx. On one such night he threatened me in a PM with a Teamster internet body count.The odd thing about it was that no one had even attacked FedEx that night. He was holding a grudge against one of the pro union posters from something posted on another thread.

He made a complete ass of himself that night and it was so obvious by his posts that he hated the union. The next day he deleted the entire thread which had been open for at least a week or two. Unlike other threads that he closed to further posts, he completely wiped out every post not just the ones that were embarrising to him.
    That's your take. I have no way disproving or proving your claim.

Just as you use your personal experience. I use mine. And IMO, for the most part he's been fair. Heck, R-14 and I have gone around and around a few times.
    And I still have some very pro union posters that regularly call me names and such, and Jeff lets em.
    Just a few weeks ago I got a warning for what I said to Slave.

I just don't see the anti union agenda that many of you see. Again, if some one isn't pushing a pro union agenda, many of you jump up and down and tell ANTI-UNION or UNION BUSTING!!! When in reality more than likely it has nothing to do with unions.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

And I see plenty of pro union posters on there, been there for years, and were never banned.

Are Puff and Elvis perfect? Could they have messed up and broke the rules?

I've been banned from there too.
    I guess that I worded it wrong. Puff Driver was the biggest union hater on that site and to my knowledge he was never banned or even warned.

I Am Rocking Now

Local Union
    Employer
    Retired ABF/Red Star

That's your take. I have no way disproving or proving your claim.

Just as you use your personal experience. I use mine. And IMO, for the most part he's been fair. Heck, R-14 and I have gone around and around a few times.
    And I still have some very pro union posters that regularly call me names and such, and Jeff lets em.
    Just a few weeks ago I got a warning for what I said to Slave.

I just don't see the anti union agenda that many of you see. Again, if some one isn't pushing a pro union agenda, many of you jump up and down and tell ANTI-UNION or UNION BUSTING!!! When in reality more than likely it has nothing to do with unions.
    We will just have to leave it at that. I can't speak for the present since I no longer use that site. I am content to stay right here on this union friendly site rather than add to the post count of a site owner who I feel is biased against unions.

"Internet Teamster body count" his words not mine.

Banned

Local Union
    Employer
    ABF

I guess that I worded it wrong. Puff Driver was the biggest union hater on that site and to my knowledge he was never banned or even warned.
    Oh, I see.

Still my point stands

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast