Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 94
  1. #31
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    You just posted that it doesn't matter about what Woodrow Wilson did years ago. So it shouldn't matter if we bail out union car companies.
    Ya, we can't change history, I worry about today.

    So your ok with bailing out companies? Wow! Your a corporate shrill!

  2. #32
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    Ya, we can't change history, I worry about today.

    So your ok with bailing out companies? Wow! Your a corporate shrill!
    There are union workers at GM and Chrysler, where are the union workers at banks?

  3. #33
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Tell you what. You and the Doc jump in the Delorean and go stop President Wilson.

    Remember 88mph!!!!

  4. #34
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    There are union workers at GM and Chrysler, where are the union workers at banks?
    So only union companies deserve bailouts?

  5. #35
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    NPME/YRC
    Posts
    13,725
    Rep Power
    901

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    To what extent should I respect my union and brothers? If I see them supporting policies that I believe are harmful to America and labor, should I sit back and say nothing?

    I don't care about a 6 minute YouTube clip that is more than likely highly edited.

    Let me ask you. Did you support the bailouts of GM and Chrysler? Do you support the subsidies of Solandra and many other green companies?
    What other election situation do you know of where one side gets their way no matter what?

    The guy who votes 'no' to the union gets his way no matter if the union is voted in or not.......but if a guy votes yes to the union in an election....he does not get his way UNLESS the union is voted in.....................is this fair to you? Did you get a conservative when Obama was voted in?
    I think the vote should go. Who else has to have a majority vote to have a 'right'?, the unions should somehow find a way to represent anybody who wants to join at least at the bare minimum the average payrate and bennies and then if 51% of the workforce eventually joins at a particular employer, then a whole contract packjage should be worked out........something along them lines. Wishful thinking I geuss......then whomever wanted to be a member of the trade union could be........The whole vote thing is a divisive thing.....leads to anger and violence and just no good...Let anybody join who wants.......and that should be the real 'right to work'....the rest is geared against the unions as it stands.......if you want to be union you should also have the right no matter who the employer and no matter a majority their are union or not......................that would bring more members IMO....because scabs can't stand to see somebody make more than them....their fantasy world of how great they are would even suck them into joining because they would not be able to stand seeing somebody work next to them and make more........................and it would also maybe keep rates up at all companies unless they'd like a majority 'without' the whole company biased right infringing union busting campaign involved in the whole stupid vote thing. The tables would be turned on the corrupt right to work lowlifes in a scenario like this.....The new 'right-to-work.......the right to be union without a vote.....and no discrimination...just like the scabs have it now.

  6. #36
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    What other election situation do you know of where one side gets their way no matter what?

    The guy who votes 'no' to the union gets his way no matter if the union is voted in or not.......but if a guy votes yes to the union in an election....he does not get his way UNLESS the union is voted in.....................is this fair to you? Did you get a conservative when Obama was voted in?
    I think the vote should go. Who else has to have a majority vote to have a 'right'?, the unions should somehow find a way to represent anybody who wants to join at least at the bare minimum the average payrate and bennies and then if 51% of the workforce eventually joins at a particular employer, then a whole contract packjage should be worked out........something along them lines. Wishful thinking I geuss......then whomever wanted to be a member of the trade union could be........The whole vote thing is a divisive thing.....leads to anger and violence and just no good...Let anybody join who wants.......and that should be the real 'right to work'....the rest is geared against the unions as it stands.......if you want to be union you should also have the right no matter who the employer and no matter a majority their are union or not......................that would bring more members IMO....because scabs can't stand to see somebody make more than them....their fantasy world of how great they are would even suck them into joining because they would not be able to stand seeing somebody work next to them and make more........................and it would also maybe keep rates up at all companies unless they'd like a majority 'without' the whole company biased right infringing union busting campaign involved in the whole stupid vote thing. The tables would be turned on the corrupt right to work lowlifes in a scenario like this.....The new 'right-to-work.......the right to be union without a vote.....and no discrimination...just like the scabs have it now.
    Slave, until you learn to use paragraphs.......I'm.......not......reading....... your........rants.......

  7. #37
    Banned

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Local Union
    710
    Employer
    retired
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,716
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Actually, that is someone who you need to see to get all sh!t that is stuck between your ears. I'm sure Doc could fit you with one these.

    The Spoof : NanoChip Brain Implant Allows Users to Instantly Speak Foreign Language funny satire story

    This way you could communicate with the rest of the RTW NAFTA co-workers. Just think, you can make that change now.
    Last edited by Spaghetti; 02-06-2012 at 10:53 PM.

  8. #38
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spaghetti View Post
    Actually that is someone who you need to see to get all sh!t that is stuck between your ears. I'm sure Doc could fit you with one these.

    The Spoof : NanoChip Brain Implant Allows Users to Instantly Speak Foreign Language funny satire story

    This way you could communicate with the rest of the RTW NAFTA co-workers.
    You really love to sidestep questions don't you?

    So only union companies deserve bailouts?

  9. #39
    On A Mission

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Local Union
    429
    Employer
    NPME/YRC
    Posts
    13,725
    Rep Power
    901

    Default Re: Exposing the "Right-to-Work" Fraud

    Quote Originally Posted by ABFHOG View Post
    So only union companies deserve bailouts?
    The auto industry and them unions is one of the major things which made us the world's best economy. And letting it go to failing policies of freetrade nutniks. is what is destroying us. I think it's similar to being a traitor to favor things which favor foreign businesses over our own...............countries stay together because the country works for them...it helps provide in some way or another ...through policy or whatever.......the freetrade policies supports the weakening of the bond which holds us together...It supports foreign interests over our own...............If you don't have poicies which keep the majority of the people economically secure in some way (and that would be the working class, IMO)...you risk the country falling apart.

  10. #40
    Banned

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Local Union
    104
    Employer
    ABF
    Location
    USA BABY!!!
    Posts
    1,787
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by slavenomore View Post
    The auto industry and them unions is one of the major things which made us the world's best economy. And letting it go to failing policies of freetrade nutniks. is what is destroying us. I think it's similar to being a traitor to favor things which favor foreign businesses over our own...............countries stay together because the country works for them...it helps provide in some way or another ...through policy or whatever.......the freetrade policies supports the weakening of the bond which holds us together...It supports foreign interests over our own...............If you don't have poicies which keep the majority of the people economically secure in some way (and that would be the working class, IMO)...you risk the country falling apart.
    I told you Slave.…not…reading…your…rants...till...you...learn ...to...use...paragraphs....

 

 
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332